RELIGIOUS WAR NOW SHOAH THE CHRISTIAN JEWS

RELIGIOUS WAR NOW SHOAH THE CHRISTIAN JEWS

Other urls found in this thread:

eutimes.net/2010/06/king-tuts-dna-is-western-european/
youtube.com/watch?v=F2-UsP699Vg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible_translations_in_Norway
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harald_Hardrada
youtube.com/watch?v=oIUmX6Sa3OA
cphpost.dk/history/how-christianity-portrayed-jesus-as-a-warrior-to-woo-the-vikings.html
donlehmanjr.com/Politics/politics 06/politics 06f.htm
jihadwatch.org/2015/10/swedish-bishop-wants-to-remove-crosses-from-church-and-mark-direction-of-mecca-to-make-it-more-inviting-for-muslims
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>your religion changes your race
>pagan intellectuals

Varg has completely lost it.

Stop living

>Varg
hahahahaha. My fucking sides.

Tell me again how "VE VUZ EVERYFIN'N'SCHIISSSS"

>You're

Christianity is a lieberal conspiracy, libshit.

Daily reminder that Varg legitimately believes that the Egyptians and Sumerians were Nordic

>We have to save western civilization
>without christianity
pagancucks are the best

what does that have to do with what i said, fruitloop?

they were desu

That's what happens when you are a crazy LARPer who know nothing about religion.

This

Race is a lieberal conspiracy, loosey goosey libbylardo.

The Pharaohs?

He may be right.

As for his stance on Christians: he's right again. Christians were Jews who believe in the divinity of Christ, and understand he is the way.

Rome adopted Christianity because they exposed the Pharisees in their scripture. A power that had been manipulating Rome for a long time. Britain and other places converted to Christianity. It is not your religion. (though Britain really took a liking to it, and as a Saxon, I am a Christian)

I also thought that was retarded, until:

eutimes.net/2010/06/king-tuts-dna-is-western-european/

Varg has been against judeo-christianity since day one, don't pretend you know shit about shit you don't know shit.

That doesn't matter, since Christianity is not associated to a group. Saying "christians are not european" is insane. Everything you admire in Europe is caused and justified by Christianity, not by any mindless pagnism that was preceded by another, different mindless paganism

He's not wrong, otherwise Sup Forums wouldn't be so gleeful about our demise

>What is Ancient Greece
>What is Rome

Right, and I realized after posting that I was making a mistake.

I also simplified history way too much.

>He may be right.
He's not.

jesus was a jew.

christianity is based around jesus.

gee... it's almost as if it's a jewish CULT or something...

no shit sperg, everyone knows hes a pagan LARPer, but saying Christians are a bigger problem than actual Jews, non-whites, Muslims, and Leftists is asinine.

post the video?

Adding to this. I think we should supplement our Christianity with knowledge of the pagan Gods our heritage have tradition of.

I would like to learn about early Saxon religion, desu

he is also a murderer.

>I would like to learn about early Saxon religion
you should!
>I think we should supplement our Christianity with knowledge of the pagan Gods
fuck that

What do you think learning is? It's supplementing knowledge.

Fucking tard.

Self defence

youtube.com/watch?v=F2-UsP699Vg

my bad, i thought you meant "supplement our Christianity" like as in some religious syncretism type thing, rather than whatever you're pretending you meant

ty

If you don't think learning history will change you, then you shouldn't bother- you aren't learning.

Turn your back on your fellow Christians and you'll be playing into the hands of the kikes.

This. Christianity is a sword to separate itself on the global stage from the parasite.

So Luteranism, but not as a religion but a philosophy?

is it possible to be a christian when I hate non-whites so much? I don't see "brothers in christ" with a bunch of foreign invaders, idk, I tried it before but I'm so hateful that I couldn't reconcile the beliefs

>egyptians and sumerians were nordic
>early middle eastern christians are brown subhumans

rly meks u sink

Let the righteous be righteous

t. Jesus

If killing shitskins is righteous to you... God must have a plan for you my child.

this guy is a few thousands of years late I guess

wow, that's deep

let it influence you all you like, all i'm saying is don't let it influence your christianity, that's how the spics ended up with st. muerte

I usually defend Varg but this is way to fucking far. I don't care if you want to larp as a viking, but holy shit this is some hardcore D & C. Varg is the ultimate at purity spiraling, holy shit.

Stop being Christian

>pagan LARPer
He LITERALLY burned down churches. That one thing disproves in any way the fact that he is "LARPing" unless for you anything done in real life is LARPing which is retarded.

It doesn't matter. He's a libshit, libshit.

I won't go backwards. But you're talking to a guy who believes kek represents a supersession making Sup Forums the true believers in Christ's divinity.

So, who knows what you think of that. You seem old fashioned.

Everything that is happening in Europe is textbook christianity.Varg is right

I believe he should be put down for burning a church.

>god is an average sonic OC recolor of Zeus.

REMINDER THAT VARG IS A FAGGOT AND KILLED HIS BUTT BUDDY EURONYMOUS BEFORE HIS SECRET COULD GET OUT

No shit, he's a murderer.

Except that we knew this long before your Protestant retardation.

Pic related. Based St. John Chrysostom. He wrote the liturgy which is sung in the Orthodox Church to this day.

we wuz vikings j sheeit

allegedly burned down churches.

the rumor that he burned down churches was started by euronymous

>Good goy. Kill people for burning wooden building designated to kneeling and sucking of dead kike on a stick. Yesss, good goy knows that he is slave to dead jew.

I usually like Varg, but there's definitely some inconsistencies in his ideology.

>Christians are the worst
>Catholics and Orthodox are basically pagan
>Christian values are actually pagan/european

No. It's morally relative protestantism, derived from the heresy of papism. That's not Christianity.

>Polish defending retarded larpers

You have to go to the UK, you don't belong in Poland

MAKE EUROPE CHRISTIAN AGAIN! DEUS VULT!

The Christians invite the immigrants. Defend that fact?

Martin Luther it's right, actual judaism have nothing to do with the ancient Hebrews

I fucking hate chrisitans how can you praise murderes of your own culture, i dont get it Sup Forums is full of retards

well, i think his perception of christianity is much like mine.

in norway we still celebrate pagan activities, like we have for hundreds of years prior to christianity.

here in norway they built churches in our holy places after they burnt down our own religious places.

it's kinda complicated, first iteration of bible they introduced here by our last kike viking king who sold us out for gold coin, jesus was doctored to be a great warrior (based on Alexander the Great). to easier sell the concept and idea onto us.

You cannot. They're cucks. That's why kek came to us and spoke with numbers. We are the true israelis.

Is that true? What an amazing story. That means kikes were playing their own crude form of 5D chess. I don't know anything about Norway history.

Dude, our country was invaded by Teutonic Knights that pope was cheering for. Our country was waged war with christian countries and in 1795 was parted by three christian countries and pope blessed it.

Only reason Poland is christian now is because we were under communist soviets and communists hated religion. So in an act of defiance we embraced religion. Because we HATE communists even more we HATED. Then polan pope John "I protect pedo-priest" Paul II happened, so retarded part of country is even more cucked. But make no error. Poland is NOT catholic, actually our catholic priests and "believers" are fucking angry at fucking faggot pope Francis "I suck muslim feet" I.

We are not even really christian. We just needed something to get behind, to protect our national identity and religion was chosen by people because communists hated it.

So fuck off.

I don't think it matters as long as you don't fall for hippie-god jew
Many christian traditions are basically pagan traditions 2.0

>jesus was doctored to be a great warrior
do you have any more information on this?
i want to read about it, which king was it?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible_translations_in_Norway

Christians are cuckolds

>allegedly burned down churches
He was found guilty of at LEAST 4 arson, and was not found guilty in 1 case in which there was insuficient evidence (maybe that is a reason for your confusion). But court totally found him guilty of 4 arsons, so it's safe to say that there is enough evidence to say that he did it.

you seem confused.
cuckoldry is adultery, which is forbidden in Christianity.

we're actually taught about this in school.

but yeah, basically the last viking high king unified norway.

and after norway was unified, christians from europe came and offered him coin.

in exchange for coin he sold us out and outlawed norse religion / what you foreigners call pagan.

christianity became enforced by law.

BUT, it became a 50/50 thing, we got to keep our rituals i.e. summer solstice.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harald_Hardrada

Harald Hardråde

Divide and conquer

>Varg kills a guy and burns some churches
>Where does this violent anti-Christian side come from???

We should go back to Slavic paganism.

The fact you slack jawed hedonistic queers cant see the difference between Christians for even as little as 70 years ago and now is hilarious. Jewish/Masonic infiltration is real and you cunts seem to always want to talk the infiltrated and perverse version of Christianity and leave it at that.

If you want to go to war with us to then so be it. You will be one with your dirt gods at 6 feet deep.

Look at this fucker.

Oh man I've been combing history for their profile.

No, you have. He tries to redpill you, but you spit it out.

If entire sections of your society can't understand how they were subverted, then you have a problem people seek solutions to.

You're about to get fucking dusted.

>You're about to get fucking dusted.
Ill be waiting for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=oIUmX6Sa3OA

He "lost it" a long time ago when he killed that guy and burned down churches

YES

Saint Boniface

Only 1 HIt

I agree but if you think about it, we almost are. Very big part of our catholics worship Virgin Mary more than actual God, it's like we worship great mother goddes of goodnes and family, like freaking Hera. We basically have our own pantheon. God father is a allpowerful, cruel and unforgiving. Jesus is loving but also fair to the fault. And then there is motherly love incarnate Mary.

Kilka lat temu były głosy, że Rydzyk odłączy się od koscioła. To by było przezabawne. Powinien sobie wziąć do drużyny Natanka i zacząłbym się zastanawiać czy nie jeździć na ich koncerty.

not finding anything about the warrior Jesus bible translation, i think you made that up

Because of faggots like Boniface we have cucked relligion of "love everyone" and "show another cheek". Imagine what would be if we had fucking metal relligion of european supremacy and kicking ass.

it is common knowledge taught in norwegian schools.

so not really.

cphpost.dk/history/how-christianity-portrayed-jesus-as-a-warrior-to-woo-the-vikings.html

You can trace every single evil to retarded fedoras like you, though. The moment atheism spreads in a country, it enters pure decadence

In Canada? We'll never meet. Too cold. Don't really like syrup.

Anyway everyone here knows Christ is lord. Learning their history won't change anything. Christianity is about knowing God innately. Jesus own words were almost like "Hey guys this is so easy, here watch me. Everyone already knows this". The Bible is obvious.

My point is you're not going to burn in hellfire for celebrating Christmas.

donlehmanjr.com/Politics/politics 06/politics 06f.htm

here's more, bit less blogposty

Lord*

>The battle of the Christ
>By the 11th century, Christianity was accepted as the major religion by the majority of the population; however, the version of Christianity being created was not in line with what the pope had in mind.

>Viking ideas of strength and victory were still paramount to Danish society – early missionaries were forced to present Christ as a victor, and his battle with Satan in the Book of Revelation was a key element of the teaching.

yeah that's completely different from what i thought you were talking about, i was under the impression Christ was charging into battle swinging a battleaxe.

>jihadwatch.org/2015/10/swedish-bishop-wants-to-remove-crosses-from-church-and-mark-direction-of-mecca-to-make-it-more-inviting-for-muslims

Yea, we should totally follow this cucked shit of a religion.

European is not a race, nor did he imply that
Once if this album covers is a church he burned, the special edition came with a zippo, not sure why people act surprised by shit like this

>protestant
>dress like catholic priest
>lesbian
>and the most important... woman

I feel sorry for Sweden

I've been in discussions with nutcase christian evangelists and reborn christians, and they too argue that jesus "in sense is a warrior, of sort".

they usually try to not mention the entire jesus as warrior phase, because it's something they'd rather have people forget.

but when cornered about it, they'll try to rationalize why it was necessary, or go as far as claiming he is still a warrior, but very vaguely come with the claims.

if you question their claim they'll try to circumvent it or say bye.

i let jehovas witness come visit me regularly, just for the fun of it. nutcases the lot of them, but i see no harm in argueing with them. They offer a differing opinion which is alien to my life.

"Swedish" is not a religion

Christianity did not make Europeans great, Europeans made Christianity great. Look at Christianity outside of Europe

>You can trace every single evil to retarded fedoras like you, though

Do you even fucking know history of our own continent? Of how fucked up wars were in here? Of constant brotherly conflicts of christian nations? Of thirty years, of world war 1? Christianity didn't stop any of that and it was not caused by any "fedora".

>The moment atheism spreads in a country
Not in anyone of my posts I advocated atheism you jewishcock slurping faggot. And anyway that's because atheism is lack of belief, it's status 0, blank state. We need strong and good culture, not cucked jewish shit.

Christianity defines what greatness is