Russia say Crimea is Russia

Ukraine say Crimea is Ukraine.

but Crimea is Turkish.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rt9RoqMwxNY
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Еврейская_автономная_область#.D0.9D.D0.B0.D1.86.D0.B8.D0.BE.D0.BD.D0.B0.D0.BB.D1.8C.D0.BD.D1.8B.D0.B9_.D1.81.D0.BE.D1.81.D1.82.D0.B0.D0.B2
aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2016/10/uk-choice-hard-soft-brexit-161026065853568.html
youtube.com/watch?v=uuOj0vGUt2M
youtube.com/watch?v=c6auJlRcQ1k
youtube.com/watch?v=5rFIe3LyPPY
youtube.com/watch?v=fT7VJlrXbfA
youtube.com/watch?v=GOwp6tzcC0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A

Crimea is russian

They look %100 percent slavic and russian

:-DDDDDDDDD

Crimea said Crimea is Russian!

crimea is crimean

independence now

so ? i didnt said crimea belong to turkey, i said turkish.
traitor ! we are your mongol brothers.

You bigot raycis! Russia is multicultural, tolerant modern world-nation!
Ignorant extremists judging just by the looks..
They are all just human race.

:-DDDDDDDDDDDD
>Ayo, hold up. Heard you was saying Crimea isn't Turkey.

>ukraine

no such thing

>We Russia now
Night-night EU.

Crimea is Russian, since you faggot cannot fight for shit.

how about Crimea is shit who cares

there is no russia soon. :Ddd
russian population is decreasing

But Turks are arabs.

>we are your mongol brothers.
Im Armenian, though.

You will be punished!
youtube.com/watch?v=Rt9RoqMwxNY

Crimea is italian.

>but Crimea is Turkish.

dammit roach I laughed hard, thanks

now eat pig and die you disgusting subhuman muslim

but thats incorrect

Muslim ? lol, idiot inka monkey, your dirty and poor country have more arab than yemen. :-DDD
get the fuck out, this thread not open for non whites.

And russians are Mongol.
Arabs fuck Mongols.

Crimea is Norwegian :^)

Crimea is Tatar

Wikipedia says that crimea be like 67,9% Russians, 15% Ukrainians and 10% Crymea tatars. We already have Tatarstan Republic in Russia. So basically Crymean tatars were re-united with the rest of their folk as well as russians. There are some of them who fell for ukrainian or turkish propoganda (Mustafa Dzhemilev had some roots here after all, yet i still wonder how retarded you have to be to support someone who's actively trying to cut you from electricity and supplies).

:-D

>Russia is multicultural, tolerant

Yeah, I mean. There are enough Muslims and other non-russians for it to have to be.

There is even an official Jewish republic in the Russian federation.

Tatars only make-up like 20% of Crimea.
The rest is Russians and Ukrainians.

>finlandia turkleri
KEK GTFO.

There used to be a bulgar state there before the russians and turks.

#кpимнaш

FUCKING

>mfw the Turks and Russia form an alliance and then take both make Istanbul Constantinople again AND take Vienna at once.

>arm*nia
>Aryan

:-DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

good luck trying

SHITSKIN

>There is even an official Jewish republic in the Russian federation.
There's only 1% of jews and Russians are 92,7%. Even Ukrainians are 2,8% there, but as one Israel guy said "my father said he was russian, but could you find another kike like him". Also, pic-real it their flag, no joking: ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Еврейская_автономная_область#.D0.9D.D0.B0.D1.86.D0.B8.D0.BE.D0.BD.D0.B0.D0.BB.D1.8C.D0.BD.D1.8B.D0.B9_.D1.81.D0.BE.D1.81.D1.82.D0.B0.D0.B2

>Crimea is Ukraine
>Crimea is Turkish
Those claims are certainly not mutually exclusive

>manlet

So she looks Turkish to you? Trust me Ali I know many of you people I mean hundreds or thousends of your. You are black haired half niggers in my eyes and have nothing to do with Crimea just because some of your Kebabs lives there. Same for Germany: This is and never will be Turkish land because we do not accept weak half niggers like you to rule that state.

Moscow is 2nd Tashkent, big news

This.

Nobody understands your fucking gaelic speak.

Those roaches should be eternally glad that Russians are kind and big-hearted people and haven't genocided them all like those roaches did with Greeks that lived there before and considering how many of our people they killed or enslaved.

Idiot kike, we Turks can be blonde too. lol.

G turk on /balk/ posted some turkish army girl that looked exactly like her actually.

Turks are a social construct. You are West Asian, Semitic and European mix.

Y if Russians fucked some of your women centuries before, you might be blond/blue. But that is under 1% and we both know it.

>tfw Sup Forums doesn't know that we keep ethnic database and even 1/8 jeiwsh """Germans"""and fifth generation roaches are not counted as Germans on it
We practically can cleanse our land with one law similar to the Benes decree

Rainbow was hijacked by fags, pidor.

i look slavic to you ?

you need a brain so.

Left - "Ukraine uber alles"
Right - "Turks are our brothers"
(keks are multiplied by basic knowlege of historical relations between their ancestors and Turkey. Pic related)

And you know why do these people have to pray in the street? Because Moscow, a megalopolis that has 10 mln people within its municipal borders plus some 10 mln more in the agglomeration, had only FOUR mosques until recently, when the fifth was built.

Not that I say it's normal but I'm always amazed at the doublethink of people who first bitch about Moscow building a huge mosque and then post photos of these people whom the existing mosques simply cannot accommodate.

tatars are a minority in crimea,mehmet

Can be Hellenic, Illyrian, Thracian, Slavic or Anatolian genes. Who the fuck knows? Fact still stands, 100% European Turks are less than 3% of the population

Half of ethnic Ukrainians have Turkish and/or Crimean Tatar ancestry. Makes sense. Genetically they are closer to average Turk than to average Russian

>Roach thinks he can fight Russia and win a peninsula with minor Mongol population

Go for it see what happens

Oh look, it's that divisive ""German"" shill again spamming his shill image pack.

>Arabs fuck Mongols.
But that's incorrect
Arabs got their shit kicked in by Mongols so hard that it brought an end to their golden age forever

He is right though

Eastern/South Ukraine was and still is inhabited by large population of Mongol Tatars

fuck off roach, putin is your master now. go suck his dick.
Also beshiktash got rekt 0:6 yeasterday, and you shiskins got fucked.

>shill image pack
>race realism and genetics are shilling
Kill yourself, gobnik

>mongol
Wrong. Mongols didn't leave any genetic legacy - they received tax tributary once a year in their land. Crimean Tatars and Turks on the other hand...

>random people represent the whole race
Fuck off kraut nigger shill.

How miserable is your life?
You are shilling the same shit in every thread, all the time.
You hate yourself and your nation so much, you imagined yourself being something else.
If you are german, what do you even do in Russia?

Then explain me how come 1 out of 200 people on this planet earth have DNA of Genghis Khan?

1 out of 6 people on this planet is Chinese.

>random people
Leaders/members of ETHNIC UKRANIAN NATIONALIST movements no less
>what do you even do in Russia
Enjoy theatre and corruption opportunity most of the time. Don't worry, I'm going back in a two month

Practically this. Those who do are from Mongolia, Taiwan, China or Korea

Crimean war version 2 soon brother. I can't wait to kill ruskys and Holhols for our Turkish brothers.

They haven't spread their genes through Ukraine as much as China, but they still did it.

Brits sort your shit out.

Mongols didn't spread their genes anywhere in Europe. The only way Ukrainians could have get mongol ancestry is through Turkics from Turkey, not mongols directly, tokkie

Fuck off, Turks are the best and keep balkans, Slavs and arabs in check while we keep Germans and frogs in check, it's fair.

Hey Özgür take off your Brit proxy...

L
M
A
O
>we keep
You are run by Jews. Daily reminder you are not leaving EU or getting the Norway deal
Get fucked, Angloshit

USA has 6 million jews. No kidding. Lmao oyyyyyyyyyyyy veeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

That dark green part isn't Russia, it's Kazakhstan.
The big green part in the east it Yakutia. Hardly anyone lives there.

>digits

>tfw it'd take only 3 days to take Lviv back.
>tfw we're in Russian-German Condominium Under Jewish Trust

>this is what Russia actually believes
Lmao your rang by gangster mob thugs and billionaire Jews and Muslims. YOU economy is on the decline hahhahhhahaha you will collapse soon hahhahhahaa, EU won't be around for long

KRIMEJA JE SRBIJA

Ruskies were horseshit colonists cause they didn't properly exterminated the filth like based Anglo-Celtics in Australia and Belgians in Africa did

crimea is gothic

>Angloshit thinks he will get independence
aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2016/10/uk-choice-hard-soft-brexit-161026065853568.html
>run by gangster mob
That's why I'm here, genious

It saddens me that Russia, Ukraine, and Greece can't unite to liberate Constantinople. A dream that will never match reality.

>by gangster mob thugs and billionaire Jews and Muslims
Who own your capital and you happily take their money like hypocritical Anglo whore you are

This. Crimea belongs to the Germanic race. We colonised and developed it the most. Tatars and Ukrainians should be removed and uncucked Russians given the option to Germanise or leave

How's the Lira doing today a few days after Erdog told his followers to sell the dollar and buy liras, went from 3.55 to 3.40 against the dollar then, wonder how many retard followers of Erdog will see the Lira lose value in the coming days and wished they held onto their dollars.

We would liberate Constantinople in the 19th century if British Empire didn't interfere. You can thank them for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=uuOj0vGUt2M
youtube.com/watch?v=c6auJlRcQ1k
youtube.com/watch?v=5rFIe3LyPPY
youtube.com/watch?v=fT7VJlrXbfA
Russia, Greece and Armenia will destroy the roaches soon!!!!!!!

Crimea is Russia and Turkey is Kindling

>British Empire didn't
Led by a literal kike DISRAELI

Paki detected.

>using Al Jazeera as a source.
DRESDEN II: NUCLEAR BOOGALOO WHEN?

How can crimea be turkish if turks don't exist ? Like really, turks are all mongolians, armenians, slavics, greeks, albanians, levantines, persians, arabs and jews larping as if they were some kind of distinct race . Like just no, stop that.

Dude, I don't know from which european country your ancestors are from, maybe slavic, maybe romanian, maybe albanian, maybe some viking who got lost, but saying you are of mongolian origin is fucking ridiculous. Stop that, Genghis Khan would have beheaded and raped your blonde tiny ass on the spot faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=GOwp6tzcC0w

We all know that Ukraine and Crimea is legitimate German clay. We need more Lebensraum im Osten. On the flip side we will liberate the people there and give them education, jobs and a fulfilling life.