Muh God

>muh God
>you can't prove that God doesn't exist, therefore he does

Ok, christcucks. Prove me that God is not Allah.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u1xrNaTO1bI
youtube.com/watch?v=9uQELkiZ_JQ&index=5&list=PLBTj4ePATawYMHy6UETwyUOK1ait0QLY5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

everyone has a god
whats your point?

I assume you're talking about Muslim God Allah and not Christian or Jewish Allah.

And easy.

Muslim Allah says that the crucifixion never happened.

History overwhelmingly tells another story.

youtube.com/watch?v=u1xrNaTO1bI

Yes I can

here you go dirty cultureless commie

youtube.com/watch?v=9uQELkiZ_JQ&index=5&list=PLBTj4ePATawYMHy6UETwyUOK1ait0QLY5

>tips le meme hat

I thought the muzzies denied what happened after the crucifixion, not the crucifixion itself.

Nope, they deny the crucifixion completely. They say Allah tricked people into thinking Jesus was crucified.

That makes the conception of Allah into a trickster.

> God says there is only one god
> Claim sole proprietary ownership of that god and declare all others haram
typical hypocrites.

The scriptures are fundamentally different in many ways, but two points of interest are of primary concern: Christianity holds that Jesus is God become Man, true God from true God. There words calls him only a prophet that never rose from the dead. The other sticking point between us is the end times. The beast comes to serve Islam in the end. Our Word holds that the beast is an agent of Satan. One of us is wrong. As to which it is, I would have you judge by our fruits.

Keep living a life of depression and meaningless then. I follow the teachings of paganism, and has made me, I dont know it would be hard to explain... My life has a purpose, not the purpose you can gain out of knowledge, goals, careers or even friendships and relationships. I know Christians probably feel it as well, the strive to become all the man you can be. To sculpt yourself in the image of something greater than yourself.

>Another stupid atheist who doesn't realise that he is benefitted by a society of retards who believe in God
>Not knowing that being completely moral-less in a society of morals is power
>Not knowing that these retards keep society ticking with their pointless selflessness

This. In fact this "trickster" might mean that he is Satan himself

Well, the Bible says Satan masquerades as an angel of light.

Muhammad was visited by an angel (angels are made out of light in Islam) and assaulted by him if you read about it, and the Quran also describes Allah as the best of deceivers and plotters.

Inshallah brother!

>literally never read the bible or quran
satan isn't an angel of light wtf.

(((western christians))) have the whole fallen angel myth about satan and "lucifer" that came from bullshit stories that are NOWHERE TO BE FOUND in the actual bible.
in early translations of the book, "lucifer" was used to refer to jesus. he was the "bearer of light".

the christ cucks in the west follow a fucking disney version of actual christianity, which is why they can somehow balance them being (((christian))) with them supporting zionists and wahhabi terrorists who actively kill actual christians.

fuck you and everything you stand for, nigger.

Moral has nothing in common with kikes' tales. It's natural thing.

I didn't say that you illiterate Arab rapebaby.
Let me break it down for your little head:

1. The Bible says that Satan masquerades as an angel of light
2. Muhammad was visited by Jibriil
3. Islam says angels are made of light

You dumb faggot, go pretend to be Arab some more.

>you can't prove that God doesn't exist, therefore he does

>in science stuff is confirmed when nobody can present conclusive proof falsifying it

>somehow it isn't enough for atheists who claim to love science

i cant stop seeing the word idiots