Disprove this, dipshits on/pol/

United, we are strong
divided, were nothing but dumb apes chimping out over skin tone.

i see a shit ton of borders thanks to the ocean

huh thats not the shape of the earth

non-color people are aliens. you're not belong on our earth

Humanity is inherently tribal. We will only consider ourselves earthlings if our planet encounters another Alien civilization with comparable or greater sophistication.

Fight for limited resources and reproduce or be overwhelmed by low intelligence people who will breed like a virus until the host (civilization) dies.

Spoken like a true leaf

I don't see any buildings or property borders either. Guess I can just come onto your lawn and set up my little makeshift cardboard house. We are all earthlings, after all

based leaf

>I don't see any borders
You will, just hold on a couple months.

Much like the great wall of China, you'll soon be able to see the American border from space too.

ye, i agreed
open your stupid border now you urly anglo

wallmind

Most of the Earth is a shithole. I don't want to associate with them.

A human made up of many cells, with cell walls dividing them, is a complex organism

1 cell the size of a human is a blob of dead organic material

Really makes you think...

As soon as we discover aliens or have a planet-wide non-Earth colony, gloablism will skyrocket.

Nationalism might be the right choice for now, but if humans survive long enough to reach the stars, then it will fall in favor of planetism

Also, saying "I can't see something from space" is like saying "If I squint really hard I can't see that any more. This means it doesn't exist somehow too".

I don't see any people on there either. Or ideologies, religions, internet pages, or anything else.

FUCK HUMANS
WE ARE ALL WATER

I also don't see any morality in that photo

FUCK RULES
MURDER AND RAPE THE JEWS

No one actually thinks this way yet.
Or at least not enough people do.
Maybe once we start comercial space travel and start colonising other planets people will think of the earth in a different light.
It's still too early for globalism.

>yfw you can see the great wall of china from space

That's because planets will be the new nations, and you can have different people on each.

Can you not see that entire fucking ocean? That and all the terrain like mountains and rivers are your borders cucks.

>roundfag shill bot

Sage & report

what's this then?

thanks boys dont post a lot because im a quiet lurker.
But i believe in the people.
I know people feel different things.
Whether its about migrants or just cunty people. Do no harm, take no shit. Any fucking primitive doing rape/ wrong doings should get there teeth curbstomped.
Fuck this cuck mindset.
Stand up, put the chimps in there place.

I don't see any people.

There are no humans on Earth.

See that blue stuff? See the ridges on the land? See the brown and green stuff?

Those are all fucking borders.

I don't see any people either,

>Ban assault skin tones.
>All White leafs put in jail.
>At least people doing wrong things were caught!

Hello retard!? You can clearly fucking see the blue border, ITS EVEN FUCKING GLOWING BLUE COLOR. Get your shit together , fucking aliens.

Most borders are natural ones(mountains,seas or rivers)

Atmosphere, the ultimate border.

I don't see any war, do you?
Fuck violence, we are all pacifists.

I dont see any humans, do you?
Fuck humans, we are all planets

Yeah. But the scales still change and the much argued 'globalism' will become the new nationalism. Humans have a basic instinct of 'us vs. them' that is really maladjusted now that we've escaped the natural order.

I'm half tempted to write a paper on it in my doctorate post-masters about how wealthier nations and nationalistic sentiment is a reaction to us not having to worry about predators and natural death as much anymore.

Yah thats why we arrest black people. Humans are great at recognisizng patters. Except now we are racist for arresting those commiting the crimes. Time to wake up, the world isnt about love and peace, and other races are not just like us, in fact they are very different in many ways. Stop being a retarded leaf

You're pure evil...

We will be even more divided when that happens. Being born on planets with different gravity will shape our bodies differently, and possibly (though sceptical ) our skin tones due to different amounts of sunlight.

The expanse covers this pretty well.

Tldr different planets will have different economic ambitions from earth and might be hostile and disconnected to the mother planet, similar to how the 13 colonies were.

Fuck I am excited!

I DON'T SEE ANY RACISTS, DO YOU?
FUCK THEM, THEY DON'T EXIST

see he's only looking out for the species as a whole. Now go abort more babies.

>tfw Sup Forums is incredibly diverse
>tfw we all spend time together having fun and discussing ideas
>tfw we are actively being culturally enriched

I don't see any tendies, do you?

Fuck KFC, we are all normies

i'll bite friendo.

Nationalism: Noun: patriotic feeling, principals, or efforts.
>my country for instance was one of the 1st in space
>kicked japans ass so hard they made the street fighter series.
>defends freedom of religion so long as it conforms to a western lifestyle. (because 98% conform to a western lifestyle.)
>became a bastion of growth for my personal religion because we didn't go around calling people faggots, or exploding all day, or extorting huge donations from people to read theaton levels. (various religions)

I agree we are all earthlings but this counter argument is literally the horseshoe of nationalism. If you can't be proud of your country why can you be proud of the human race in general?

but you are probably referring to the 2k16 buzzword for nationalism which means shut down the borders, fuck brown people, etc. We might all be earthlings but its the same reason you don't invite a group of masked bandits to a priceless art display - while I agree not everyone who wears a ski mask is a bandit statistics show that if they have guns, wear a ski mask, and have a violent demeanor they are more than likely to steal, rape, and explode all day.

tl;dr >1 post by this idea >conform to western ideologies and you can be a nationalist in my country. >nationalism isn't bad same reason why pride in a son, wife isn't bad.

Wtf i hate pol now

So if we can't see shit from space, it doesn't matter and we can act like its morally OK to do whatever we like, gotcha.

I don't see human rights, tax codes, laws n shiet, equality, compassion or genders either.

G-g-greetings f-fellow *snort* earthling *snarkle*.

We come in peace!

Tribalism is an inherent part of human nature though, and even you leftcucks encourage ethnocentrism among nonwhite groups. The leftcucks that try to actively erase ethnic and national identity still fail, since most 3rd-world Marxist regimes were basically nationalist and anti-white while using hammers and sickles and red on their flags.

If you really want "equality" then let people express their inherent nationalism, don't try to silence or destroy what is an integral part of their identity.

I don't see any borders, gweilo. Just some mountains
Us Chinese are all Earthlings, it'd be selfish of the Earthlings already there to claim entitlement to these lands

Fucking leftists, borders are there to keep up stable echonomy and without them we would have hoards of muslim Isis members running around freely etc.

It's also a basic princible of fucking thousands of years of wars to take land, it's not a new le nationalism it's history.
So much more to add in I just can't be arsed.

ancap dream

>t. Leafposter
I simply can't wait for Canada to collapse, you're literally the worst.

The Boss is dead, this is literally what NWO wants

I was being ironic you fucking cuck

SHHHHHEEEEEIIIITTTT!

So earthians are inherently superior to aliens

Sweden Y E S

The problem here is that groups of people are taking offense to the group who did nasty stuff to them yet gave them civilization. They can't perform well, cooperate well, and etc. Another group of people, the third one, is stuck to their barbaric attitude from before times (reason to this unchanged behavior is the quick transition from camel riding to modernization to the point where their behavior is still in a slow transition from barbarism) and try to spread its religion through force. (yes, that's their game plan if you didnt notice you shit). Not all of each groups are like this but noticeable enough that we can foresee its damage to the society and slows down progress.

I know much about arabs because my dad worked in an oil company in desert land.

Niggers are defective earthlings and therefore should be gassed

fucking earthists! STOP DIVIDING THE PEOPLE OF MILKYWAY!

Do you lock your door, user? Cause I'm an earthling and I should have free entrance to the spot on this beautiful earth where your bedroom happens to be.

Look closely

>What are natural borders
>Mountain ranges, rivers, bodies of water

This house borders are racist.

...wait is this why breaking and entering + burglary are given a slap on the wrist in liberal societies? A figurative slap on the wrist as an actual slap would be brutality of course.

Nice try Earthcuck

I SEE NO COLOR, ONLY PEOPLE

Xenocide when? There is only room in this galaxy for humanoid species.

You might want to see a doctor about that.

good job doing on a text based imageboard instead of using it properly in verbal discussion.
You dribbling, knuckle scrapping. gimp limped.
seafoam shell of a shadow.
I never said the world was love and peace. or anything you are spouting. Think before you speak.
Fuckin Clods.
just like with trump once the country swings one way it will swing the other,.
Expect the canadian men too busy working long hours to revolt.
The real men of canada will rise. The fuckbois you see on tv are nothing.

Actually I'm from alpha-centauri and had tough time passing solar system border check. Fucking starists.

No cell walls in animals there partner

>I don't see any borders, do you?
Yes, the fucking ocean.

this is the most gay meme out there