Blacks would win the race war. Prove me wrong

Blacks would win the race war. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Dingo
youtube.com/watch?v=UvTv-I2Y390
youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
youtu.be/NTN_liAyo_Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_Europe
youtube.com/watch?v=G8l9oMG8FZA
youtube.com/watch?v=abjE9Qx0O60
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Italo-Ethiopian_War
youtube.com/watch?v=UyydJOemUQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=wZE-EDGw2vo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have never seen a black person use a long gun

Only if we let them escape from prison first.

>unorganized
>incapable of coordination and tactical advantages
>dont know how to shoot, only use handguns
>obnoxious and loud

yeah no

Nazi Germany is what happens when whites "chimp out"

they wouldnt stand a chance

Considering niggers were built to outrun lions, they most likely would win the race war.

Any other kind of war goes to the white man who cultivated your people.

air drop crates of cough syrup and watch them all pass out.

Was there any war niggers ever won against the white people?

>We are smarter then them
>If you are speaking about race war with in the USA blacks would lose 100%
>Europe has 1 bilion whites USA has 200mil i think and we have the moast modern eqipment in the world this would end up betvean asians and whites we would kill all the other races i think whites would still win asians but that would be though fight.

the culture war

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Dingo

civil war

Well there was ZULU empire but it won few fights only,but when whites got all there guns they fucked them over.

>12% of the population, many behind bars, poorly organized and concentrated in dense urban centers far from a supply of food and water that couldn't but shut off

>VS 65% of the country widely dispersed in suburbs and rural areas with heavy long guns and the support of the police with easy access to food, water, and ammunition

Sure thing shitposter

They didnt win it it was white man agains white man dude.

Is nigger rap and twerking what you call culture?

I don't know any nigger that works within agriculture.
They would starve to death within a month, tops. Looting the local stores only goes so far.

Didn't think about that one, dude. Really a shame for the white population.

>holding a gun sideways

wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=UvTv-I2Y390

Haitian revolution

Here's the proof.

SAGE

Colonial Africa, for starters.

1 in 10 Americans are black, while 6 in 10 Americans are white.

Blacks own hi points and shotguns, whites own ARs, AKs, and scoped rifles

Blacks live in cities and are consumers, whites are more rural and producers (or at least more producers are white rather than black)

Thanks chocolate austria

They carry pistols while cunts in your southern states have full doomsday bunkers dude
the fuck are you on about, even with a tank I wouldn't fuck with those hicks

Oh, don't worry. Our cuckos will.

only in australia would that be possible

Ohh you mean culture war OHH sory i thought civil war,okay so culture war ARE YOU FUCKING KIDING ME DUDE???? CULTURE WAR??You make me SAD m8 but well what can you expect from American....

Look at this tutorial
youtu.be/NTN_liAyo_Q

niggers can't shoot for shit their aim is terrible

you can't trust a nigger to even piss straight how are they going to win a race war?

The blacks who would engage in a race war are niggers: uneducated, boisterous, unorganized apes armed only with handguns at best and incapable of forming a organized force in their own.

The problem is that they are organized by the Jew, which is why they are currently faring well in the cultural race war going on in the US. They are too stupid and too emotional to accomplish anything without the Jew.

Pity because blacks aren't inherently incapable of civilization, but the same Jews who implement social programs to keep they ignorant and shared with welfare are the ones who also find the culture war.

The right one looks like a young football talent who became a heroin addict after beeing on weirdly strong painkillers for a while. Then he shot himself, I think. I'm not sure how the documentary was called, but it was about the pharma industry reking guys and destroying lives.

Oh also i forgot about russians they are also white so that adds 100% win for white man.

Washingtonpost:
>"The 2013 FBI Uniform Crime Report, a compilation of annual crime statistics, also shows similar data: 83 percent of white victims were killed by white offenders; 90 percent of black victims were killed by black offenders; 14 percent of white victims were killed by black offenders; and 7.6 percent of black victims were killed by white offenders."

~16% of the population murdering at significantly higher rates than whites, especially within their own race.

Come to Kentucky in a race war, we'll take care of you. I live in the middle of nowhere and I have a black neighbor. He's one of the most down to Earth legit kind of person I have ever met. He'd fight with me for moral values, not some hip hop garbage lifestyle. If you want some thug gangbanger to survive in the country, good luck. The closest grocery is 20 miles away and their shitty cars will break down on the way. Even if they killed all of us, they would starve.

Forgot to mention that my neighbor wears his pants at the proper size right at the waist secured by a belt.

Nah Hitler was a left wing nutjob

Meant "being" of course, damn sausage fingers.

Song of Solomon 1:6 (KJV)- "Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept."

Europe doesn't have 1 billion whites or anywhere close to that number,potatobro

>less than 15% of the population
>shitty guns, no supplies
>half the fighting age males already captured

Oh yeah, they'd totally have the upper hand

in an actual race war we could just starve them to death. we wouldn't have to do anything except sit there and wait for them to poke their heads out. it's not like they are hard to spot either. most of them don't actually want to start shit with whitey though. niggers may be dumb, but they know exactly where the gibsmedats come from

Nope.

They're fucking useless.

They cant read.
They lost.

>Blacks in the west in largest concentrations make up 15% of the population
>Blacks outside of the west have no force projection
>Blacks all together control almost none of the world's wealth
>No black nation has nuclear weapons
>No black military has an air craft carrier

How could you look at this situation and think that blacks would win?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_Europe
Bye the way ,love you guys your highly intelegant nation.

Armed and supported by the French and Spanish, politically supported by the British introducing anti slavery laws, saw the mass genocide of whites by Spanish, French and Maroon (Haitians).

Name a war blacky won all by itself against whitey. You can't.

Wars are won by attrition. Whites have a lot of guns and ammo.

Whites also don't hold their guns like fucking idiots.

We (eastern Asia) make shit that everybody uses like clothes or phones except guns. White peeps make guns, which are mostly from Austria, Russia, Italy, Germany, and America. Nigs can only nog

Whites in Haiti were also massively outnumbered by blacks, which isn't true anywhere in the West.

And look at the death ratio, Haitians lost 200k people lol.

You live in a city don't you boy?

>>No black nation has nuclear weapons
>>No black military has an air craft carrier
usa have those

If 15% makes a black nation, then Russia is logically a chink nation.

They would starve.

youtube.com/watch?v=G8l9oMG8FZA

That has nothing to do with it. His comment was about whites chimping out, not right wingers.

youtube.com/watch?v=abjE9Qx0O60

Prefer this one.

Training, white people start training from a young age, by the time they're 17 they can shoot a whole clip without wasting a bullet. Compare that to gangbangers that miss all of the time as a result of being high... You catch the drift.

Ye, I don't think the race war will be a running compitition.

Most blacks fought on the side that lost...

Here, listen to a black guys words.

The Army Special Forces, known by distinctive green berets, has 234 African-American officers and soldiers in a force of 5,200 men. Blacks make up 4.5 percent of the Green Berets, compared with nearly 24 percent of the male soldiers in the Army.
The Navy has only 31 blacks among its 2,299 Sea-Air-Land, or SEAL, commandos, less than 2 percent of the force. African-Americans constitute nearly 17 percent of the male personnel within the Navy.
And, the Air Force' s special-tactics groups have only eight blacks in a force of 472 men, less than 2 percent. Servicewide, about 14 percent of the Air Force' s male personnel are African-American.

Guys why can't black people into special forces? They just don't apply themselves

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Italo-Ethiopian_War

Whites have been subjugating blacks since the beginning of time

>Blacks would win the race war. Prove me wrong.
>Prove me wrong.

When it happens I can do that.

>13% of population
>only good at fighting when in packs
>shit aim
>shit taste in guns
>almost all of them are poor
yeah sure they will

First of all, that implies niggers will have to work in groups and take orders from leaders. Literally impossible.

Any other race would see to it's strenghts and weaknesses and use it accordingly.

This.

Blacks will constantly challenge eachothers authority, making it impossible to coordinate their power.

Thinking about how a German blitzkrieg invasion of Africa would look like gives me an erection.

Italians aren't white.

They started a race war in Tulsa in early 20th century and they were put to flight. The only thing that saved them was the federal government. Pissed off white people should never be underestimated.

Didn't white folks enslave the entire continent of Africa for pretty much the entirety of human history? Every square mile, with 0 exceptions, was 'colonized' up until very recently.

delet this

They can't even get a job, what makes you think they could organise a war?

always cheers me up

They didnt win culture war...I think retards have forgoten this.

Only because they allied with the Jews.

in one to one unarmed confrontations, blacks would hold some slight advantages over whites
that's it

Proved you wrong

They can't shoot or swim, and most can't even cqc either.

You're confusing race war with war race.

你好 Ahmed Pajit

And Ethiopians aren't niggers.

Crack is cheaper and we know is nigger kriptonite or job applications, either one of those will do the job.

>intelegant

Fucking priceless.

You nigger apes are hopelessly stupid.

>Nazi Germany is what happens when whites "chimp out"

Conspiracy theories and terrible military strategy leading to the utter destruction of their country and ideology?

Blacks have this in the bag.

youtube.com/watch?v=UyydJOemUQ4

they didn't even win the slavery war

How can nignogs compare who can't even hit a barn?

youtube.com/watch?v=wZE-EDGw2vo

>2 dead 6 injured
>3.000 dead 5000 injured

What about the BLM dindu who shot cops a few months ago?

The one who got btfo by a drone or something

I don't think you know any black people at all outside of random worldstar vids on YouTube.

I on the other hand have intimate knowledge of how nigs function. They tried flushing down chicken wing bones down the toilet...

Amazing.

You mean (((blacks)))

Intelligence beats nigger strong genes.

So the race war will be a competition to outrun lions, and not superior technology?

That was one of the problems with the Black Panther Party. Too much infighting for leadership. :/