Esoteric Kekism

Is anyone else unironiclly an Esoteric Kekite after this election? We've gotten into some serious mystery religion shit.

I feel like anons have been mass initiated by another group for unknown reasons and i'm completely okay with that.

k but how does a 50/50 chance between two people, and digits ending in doubles prove that "we helped trump win"
I mean it was one or the other, so when someone finally gets doubles after the mounds of post saying. 1 out of the 2 candidates will win?
Im not trying to discredit im trying to understand. I want to learn about kek

It is just as useful as signing a petition, praying, or having political debate.

The AC article about kekism really made me think. And I mean it.

So are we talking cause and effect?
The combined will of the people manifest a primordial god?

People think I'm just memeing when I say that Kek is the one true God. They are fools to mock our lord of chaos.

People think I'm using outdated pepe memes, when in fact Kek has just been woken.

Kek only exists because we will him to. His traits chaos, obscurity(anonymity), and darkness all represent imageboards and how we fundamentally operate.

Kek is literally the god of imageboards but mostly 4/pol/ and 8/pol/

Even the ((((MEDIA))) is catching on.

But what is that based on? is there a video i can watch or something to read?
KEK. IF YOU ARE LISTENING. MAY I PLEASE HAVE THOSE SWEET NUMBERS?

That Sup Forums bathroom panel :DDDDDD

Where were you when gods entered politics?
Kek will lead us into a new era

Kek is based on over a decade of imageboard shitposting. You have to have been here to really understand, that's why it's esoteric.

Not that anyone can't be become an initiate.

are we talking Sup Forums?
Been here since 06.

I started but then people died.. I think kek is a dangerous source of chaotic power which we shouldn't mess with precisely because he's a chaos lord.

Imageboards in general, so yes.

I'm considering opening up the first ever Church of Kek in Atlanta, would any anons attend and tithe? We could essentially all NEET it up there tax free all while pursuing shitposting and enlightenment.

PRAISE

i know being 16 year olds is a gay and ccringey time but can you guys chill out a little and maybe like pick something a little less autistic whatever doesnt matter..

WELL MEMED BASED BAAL

Lol

>Current year
>Not being autistic
What a fag

thanks for bumping the thread and adding nothing of value newfag

Fuck off Jahbulon, you faggot

WELL MEMED BASED BAAL

is KEK still alive?

Kek speaks his will through posts with good digits

The Trump Will Win get was random, every post only has a 1% chance of rolling doubles

double digits if KEK is still alive.

You can't force meme magic.

It has to come naturally.

I'd join you!

PRAISE KEK!

I legitimately believe in Kek, as he is real.

I seen the signs.

okay...
so..
KEK might get under attack soon.
I wonder what Sup Forums is going to do about this.
I am just here to see what happens. I see it as a fun adventure.

What does kek mean by this

PRAISE KEK!

Post more Egyptian Pepe.

also this is not a threat.
i would never attack KEK. I raised him.

>Modern Egypt
>anything to do with Kek and real Egyptians

PRAISE HIM!

Renounce Muhammad and his evil sect and return to the true god of your ancestors, KEK

We were kings but then the black man came.

Well meme'd based bael.

PRAISE KEK

Wow, this post number is wierd.

Is this a sign from kek?

Stupid nine though.

Kek is in fact a member of a pantheon of frog gods know as the Ogdoad comprised of 4 deities as 8 distinct entities, each deity possesed a separate masculine and feminine form, it is from this duality which the sacred nature of double digits is derived.

>Is anyone else unironiclly an Esoteric Kekite after this election? We've gotten into some serious mystery religion shit.

Yes. This whole thing has reawakened my spirituality. I'm awaiting my kek statue that I ordered off of amazon.

I was going to choose odin as my occult patron, but the emotional connection wasnt there, I'm devoted to lord kek.

There is some kind of irony that Sup Forums would be the one to pull me out of my spiritual apathy.

>Bunch of anons show up on sunday to sit at shitty public computer from 2005 and shitpost in unison.

Nice alternative doubles.

I very much hope that Kek helps us get full autos and other NFA items unrestricted.

>holy kek

Stay mad
SHADILAY

Holy shit checked

Praise kek

so it is written...

PRAISE KEK

The bringer of light

nigger, on a integer range of 0-9 its a 10% chance to be a 7, what are you talking about

10% of 10% m8.

thats 1/10/10*100=1%

B-BAKANA

PRAISE KEK

That is no chance you got there, that's the work of Kek.

Well meme'd based baal

DOWN WITH THE EU

It's confirmation bias/psyop.

Egregores n shiet

kys heretic leaf

I'm pretty well read in Mystery cults. I'll write the ritual if we start something.

10%

I'm fucking dying

>every post only has a 1% chance of rolling doubles

But he's good at boxing roos so it's a wash I suppose.

WELL MEMED BASED BAAL

Day of the rake when?

1% because of two numbers that are 10% each decreasing the probability

But user that math is wrong.
It's 10% for each post

well this settles it.
I actually have tried for doobs one other time. directly asking for kek. I got 88's
New one here. Praise kek. Kek me praised.

(((They))) have been monitoring this place for years. If it were real the site would have been shut down a long time ago.

>Serb math

Due to how fast Sup Forums posts you can only predict the last 2 digits of any given post.
10% for each digit,
>(1/10) * (1/10) = 0.1/10

RAKE THE LEAVES

(But spare )

I don't know if this is bait or just stupidity.

>1776
He speaks, time for Canada to become a republic and uncuck itself

I firmly believe in Kek. I witnessed too many of his miracles firsthand.

In reality not even that is true. Post number increments vary in randomness based on the amount of people posting at any one time.

granted

There's a reason why pepe garnered so much attention this election season.

(((they))) are trying to push kek as a hate symbol for a reason.

We have an egregore to rival their (((moloch))).

He has witnessed you.

I think the importance is we keep it esoteric. By becoming organized we lose the chaos that granted us Keks guidance in the first place. We should stay the course and remain in the shadows where Keks power is strongest and we can work undisturbed. Learn the lesson of what happened to anonymous. Witness me kek

Red pill science. Kek Is chaos chaos is entropy

But we should get some people to gather up the NEETs for the Church of Kek in Atlanta?

DID ANY OF YOU FUCKING RETARDS TAKE PRIMARY SCHOOL LEVEL MATHEMATICS?

IT IS 10 FUCKING PERCENTO, FOR EVERY 10 POSTS THERE IS A SINGLE FUCKING DUB.

IN 100 POSTS THERE ARE 10

FOR THOSE OF YOU COMING UP WITH 1%, THAT IS THE CHANCE OF GETTING A PARTICULAR DOUBLE.

I'm on 15 layers of irony. I'm learning Hebrew and studying Kabbalah. I don't know which way is up.

WELL MEME'D BASED BAAL

And to answer OP's question, indeed I believe in Kek now. With all that has transpired, I have decided that this is a religion worth devoting myself to.

The chance is 10%. Normally. But with Kek's blessing, it's 100%.

I think that becoming a major religion is inevitable for Kekism.

Rule #1 of Esoteric Mysticism:

It doesn't matter how it works as long as it works.

Rule #2 of Esoteric Mysticism:

It only works if you believe it works.

I just spoke of this in another thread. My own leafs giving up on there country
time to hit the weights boys, may kek guide the lion in me.
You're one the first to respond to me without being cunty I wont let you down. I know some leafs are patiently waiting. strengthening themselves. Ill do my best.

Start reading Keks
WE WILL BECOME THE NEW PROPHETS OF KEK AND USHER IN A NEW AGE OF MAN

well meme'd based baal