youtube.com/watch?v=oTus4Ghu424
youtube.com/watch?v=FwAr6ciwoUg
youtube.com/watch?v=sY4Z-yPq0CE
youtube.com/watch?v=haiV6mHWZOo
youtube.com/watch?v=BjvCJ8-FfwE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ioum5Xr-nS0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

This sounds like the most clickbait post ever made.

All I could think with that that stupid video with the guy singing and ending each bit with no complements.

Here have a bump

Varg doesn't know what he is talking about,he should just stop LARPing.

Obvious samefag bumping and clickbait. I'm guessing you made the video.

>LARPing

He has nice, obedient wife, 5 kids, is a rock star, gives zero fucks, everything he touch people will buy, is not a wage cuck, has no shame or guilt.

Must be terrible to be him.

No but I was in the other Christard thread so I felt like bumping this :^)

Have a dump

Dude Is just shilling his DnD rip off.

Varg Ormstunge!

He fucking rocks man! Heathen to the core!

I just love how he doesn't GIVE A SHIT what you think. It's pure magic. He should become a goður.

>

YESSS, GO BACK TO PAGANISM, IT WAS SO ADVANCED, ABANDON JEWISH CULT THAT IS CHRISTIANITY. NVM THAT, THING JEWS HATE THE MOST IS CHRISTIANITY, ITS ALL A TRICK.

Grab another burger and think about what you said.

Actually I made the video but who cares right. What did you think?

Those retarded pagans slavs and their lack of culture, only jesus will save them.

Did you play these games flag?

It was really popular in the 90ies around here, prolly all over I guess.

People they sit for like days and play these things, like we did with puters later on/same time(interlap).

I never was into it, but I had tons of mates who were. So I came visiting one day, hey you guys still playing..

>Who be winning and shit?
IS NOT HOW IT WORKS user!

nah it's pretty social though, they had all sorts of these games, I don't remember really I wasn't so old guess 13-16 they did this. I went for the lanings and dooms and such instead

People got real crazy about this shit.

Get out of her Stephan!
youtube.com/watch?v=y_Q4019fEjo

If christiannity is a "kike cult" why do jews hate christiannity so much,Sven ?

Kinda wish I had a burger right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Ya8zJPNvi0

WE'RE BACK! Here are our seats. You can come and blot if you want

He is an ex convict who spent his best years in jail for murdering his close friend, and now lives abroad on social welfare and whatever he can make selling a tabletop game about North Pole Atlantis.

What are you talking about nigger,we have our own paganic gods.Difference is our macro god uses an axe not a hammer top kek.

Oh, and I forgot, he is on the list.

>Frændr eru frændum verstir, kvað refr, sá rauðan hund.
Friends are friends worst, said the fox, spotted the red dog

>THE HOVS SHALL BE RE RAISED
I don't know how their hovs look now, but apparently there are a few now, isn't required, but I would love to see this again

And is raising healthy White kids. But I can see why that would be a problem for a Non-White Bulgarian like yourself.

>you call my teenage hero a convict, just because he was in jail for a decade? w-well you aren't w-white! yeah, how do you like that, mister?

>6 kids

youtube.com/watch?v=5gKW1R6mCH4

DELET THIS

You actually thought you were White? Wew

READ!

what did you think he did in jail all those years?
No this man can destroy all those fags, with his tongue and sharp mind.

>makings more musics too varg!
youtube.com/watch?v=oTus4Ghu424

Þorir Hund var rett!

>Don't listen to anyone who has ever gotten popular and expresses political opinions: the post

It's called the black sea for a reason Sven, you know this!

youtube.com/watch?v=FwAr6ciwoUg

>he baits as fuck though sometimes, people are too stupid to see it.
I just love it

I feel sorry for you if you aspire to be/admire this aspie snownigger faggot.

is he the face of a new primitivist ethno-nationalist movement? he is really gaining momentum

good one my snow nigger friend

>destroys
We have definitions.
Where have all these retarded pagans come from? You guys are the kangz of whites.

>It's called the black sea for a reason Sven, you know this!

Because it was difficult to navigate and people died in it?

>Le Jewish Christianity meme
Christianity predates modern day Judaism. The Bible literally calls Jews the Synagogue of Satan

What's funny though grandson, is that if you compare Varg here to those empty vessels for the most part you got over there from Hollywood.

Yeah.. I rest my case......

>I wonder how many times he has read the sagas etc over and over again

like this here
it's common, even the christcucks had two books here all through time when books came.

Heimskringla(the home ball) and the (((bible)))

Kek I saw this video earlier and thought about posting it

Christian status

[ ] Told
[ ] Not Told
[x] Stone Told Steve Austin

Tack för tipset!

>Listening to the norwegian traitor who fled his country and now lives on welfare in France
Pathetic

"french"

Why do you come into every Varg thread and accuse him of being on wellfare? He has already addressed this in one of his videos. He is not on welfare. His money comes from Burzum, his books and his RPGs.

Anthony Fanta is pseudo-intellectual?

hehe

this be me at school, geography class ages ago

>So anons, this is the black sea he re
>Does anyone of you into the knowings of why it's called that?
YES!
>user do tell [nervous, now he does it again]
IT'S BECAUSE ALL THE NIGGERS IN TURKEY BATHE THERE

Kek explosion 1000 megaton
>user! Go to the principal (for the 6th millionth time)
Hi principal!
>sigh... user anonson... again.. what did you do this time then

I dunno, something about the black sea and it's filthy and black because the niggers in turkey bathe there I said, when the teacher asked us why it was called so
>redface.jpg [he was an ex hippie, yet he had trouble holding his laughter] erm erm .. dats bad user anonson
why? I thought it was so!

hehe always play stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=sY4Z-yPq0CE
>Don't tell the pope
as if we care kek

You sound like a fag and your shits all retarded.

Bulgarians are twice the men you little pussified Nords will ever be. They are actually pushing back the Non-White hordes your countrymen are trying to get into Europe.

>Listening to the norwegian traitor who fled his country and now lives on welfare in France

>welfare
doesn't even realize he's pretty much the founder of dem metals for dem programs, and still live of that

>traitor?
Sven-Abdul logics....

No in this country when the corrupt police just figures "we're gonna get you", they will harass you, your women, your children, your family, your work place, abuse all gov instances to fuck you
>he would never had children or gotten peace if he didn't go out
As we always did when there was orost, move out, regroup, attack a gen or two later

Never forget.

If you were a real swede you would have known this last part at least.

ATM a fucking comedian have to flee the country, for no reason at all. We're going to figure this one, typically in cases like his, he has somebody who is friends with the cops and are getting them to attack him and his wife.

... fucking american's each time, so clueless

>A. You have never been here
>B. You have never been to Bulgaria

Many of them actually looks a lot like us, some don't. Mafia rules there so you got to be able to handle your self, unless you go to those pussyfied places made for americans that's fenced in.......

no leaf I see this projection of your for what is, insecurity. You are prolly small and weak.

>thanks for remind me btw It's deca time today, forgot
ugh I hate fucking needles

>That picture
You want to spew shit when you are a low test sodomite..

youtube.com/watch?v=haiV6mHWZOo

Fuck this guy.

These people who "reclaim" outdated ideas are all wrong. The blacks in America who "reclaim" African ideas and the redskins who do the same thing are all wrong. Their revivals all don't actually reflect the actual original ideas and they end up just looking like preteens in an identity crisis and act retarded. I'm sure he is living life great as the weird convict guy who took the pagan shit he read about too seriously.

Love this Bulgarian doing God's work posting his meme collage he made to complain about threads he doesn't like instead of actually hiding them.

what are you even talking about leaf...
>it's so pathetic you don't know Bulgaria, nor do you know this shitrock.

Well we do! So we banter.
You just come with your fucking marvel comic nonsense, it's embarrassing grandson.
LIKE NIGGERS! EXACTLY SAME!

Educate your self.

This is not america.

Where you just take a random relgion put your christian/jewish worldview on it and play dressup.....

You got stop this shit and educate your self, I see more and more, what the kikes have done to you, through media and school.

Tell me for instance.

What was the name of the first born "whytu" person in the americas?

superman?

>there are people ITT who unironically worship a communist desert jew

His name was Snorri and was born a bit after year 1000....

now that fucking needle horror

The sodomite is so low test he has to inject himself with testosterone. You are a sad individual .

You have no knowledge of Christianity and the far right in North America. To be frank where are these bands of pagans removing kebab?

Christians are kebab

>jesuscucks on suicide watch

>(((Euronymous)))
>close friend

It has nothing to do with America. Or Christianity, for that matter. There are countless examples everywhere, not just in the western world where reclaiming some ancient culture is retarded.

He has a point though. The Sup Forumstards always tell Pagans to stop LARPing. (Mostly from North Americans.)

>OMFG do you believe in that shit!? That's fantasy, why don't you stop LARPing and start believing in normal things like talking snakes and virgin birth like every other normal human being?

>being a christard

>You have no knowledge of Christianity and the far right in North America.
And that has what exactly to do with this subject?
And why do you assume we don't know this christianity?

>The sodomite is so low test he has to inject himself with testosterone. You are a sad individual .
"sodomite"
Who destroyed rome? And why did they do it?

Why do we still say
>Vertu sæll óg blessaður
Be you non degenerate and blessed?

fucking cuck afraid some testo, go take your testo blockers faggot.

You will never be as big or strong as me, but I can never compete in any pro sports, not that I had plans for that.

I just destroy faces when they don't have shekels

>You are so very fucked by your schools and media as I see it
Jews fucks your head

You don't find this in east asia or europe, this incredible ignorance of anything that's outside the border of your country, your brother to the south is by far worse
>you're just a cuck, brainwashed cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=BjvCJ8-FfwE

>history less, root less like nigger, sad to see

>Rule that stuns you
>Rule that make you stupid
>Tree without nourshiment
>Rots at the root
>Tree without roots
>Fell
>Fell
>Fell

He did nothing wrong he only kill a comie.

>And that has what exactly to do with this subject?
Nigger, you're the one who brought it up in the first place. All Vargites do is assume that they are being criticized by Christians. Half of the people in his comments probably are atheists.

>welfare... basically the founder of metal, yeah sure

nice proxy! there, you are not Bulgarian,t hey are not this stupid

Also the faggot planned on murdering him, because he was jelous and wanted to be Varg basically. So he shows up at his door and confronts him about this. Things get out of hands and he kills him

I see nothing wrong in that.

Also a Bulgarian wouldn't care if someone once sat in jail ages ago, people change. That's burger mentality all over here

Most are, I bet you find some spaniards(it's big there), norse and maybe swedish and danish heathens there.

For the most part it's all sorts of people as you can see in the comments your self.

Again he is legend in metal

meh.. guess that was it then lol

youtube.com/watch?v=Ioum5Xr-nS0

>werkout
>eat
>fuck

hahahahahahah the swede calling someone non white