(((The New Yorker))) writer

It has started already, the eternal butthurt of Liberal loonies knows no end
Comments overall are pretty redpilled though.

This is the best timeline ever

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_Person_of_the_Year
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The only people who voted for Trump were suburban and rural plebs.

>you know who else inhale oxygen?

And yet he won

Explain this

Obama and merkel?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_Person_of_the_Year

Leftists eternally BTFO by their own leaders

And the white working class voters in the rust belt, who Democrats have had a stranglehold on for 38 years. I guess a billionaire New Yorker who lives in his own private skyscraper was more relatable than Hillary.

I'm not saying he didn't win, just that all his supporters are suburban and rural retards.

stop spamming this in every thread

Hitler

>retards
And there's where you lost all credibility. You had a good enough point before you decided to throw insults out of nowhere, for no reason, and based upon nothing but your feelings.

>And the white working class

That's not true. All the polls show that voters trusted Hillary more in dealing with the economy.

People who voted for Trump were old, dumb people who read too much fake news on Facebook.

Trump won a majority of college-educated whites.

Also, niggers and Mexicans (the things that win Dems elections) are literally dumber than the average "redneck". Their IQ is fucking 85.

I'd love to see those polls.

>Trump won a majority of college-educated whites.

Here's how Harvard and MIT voted.

Trump supporters are subhuman, genetic waste.

Obama?

>believing polls
>A.D. 2016
The same polls that predicted a 98.3% chance for Hillary to win the presidency?

>muh outliers
>muh Jewish and chink college students

Here you go.

Virtually everyone thought Hillary was better for the economy, but suburban and rural retards who've never to a city voted for Trump based on fear-mongering fake news propaganda on Facebook.

This desu.

Trumptards really are the thickest cunts.

>muh polls!

Yeah, we all know how accurate those are, right?

>Sup Forums already raiding that kike's mentions

Wow, you fuckers are fast.

>The same polls that predicted a 98.3% chance for Hillary to win the presidency?

No, the polls predicted that she had a 98.3% chance to get more votes than Trump.

She won the popular vote by 3 million votes. It wasn't close.

>caring about the popular vote
The electoral college was all fine and dandy when Clinton and Obummer won the WH twice, but now that Trump won, it is suddenly wrong.
The saltiness is real, I tell you

>The electoral college was all fine

No, it was never fine. You're making shit up.

Obama?

Leaf opinion discarded

>subhuman, genetic waste.

You better watch out, expressing social Darwinism will get you blacklisted among the left.

lol liberals.

I think I understand it. Barack Obama = Time Person of the Year. Adolf Hitler = Time Person of the Year. Barack Obama is LITREALLY Hitler!!1!11

Urban people are objectively more intelligent and especially more informed on complex social issues than suburban and rural plebs.

>(((DAVE WASSERMAN)))

HAHAHAHAHAHA EVERYONE LAUGH AT THIS KEK.

Your buddy Dave is so great at polling that he predicted Hillary would win with over 400 electoral votes!

>implying that students can still afford to live in Cambridge

no american student is affording my rent dog.

we young professional now.

Pray tell, where were you "educated" and in what field?

>The only people who voted for Trump were suburban and rural plebs.

I wanted to vote for Donald Trump

But when I went to the voting poll all I could think about was hillary's college plan

voted for hillary.

but trump is still a good choice in terms of rejecting the globalist movement

You are objectively making that up based upon nothing but your feelings. If urban people are so smart, why are cities utter shitholes like 95% of the time across the globe? You'd think they'd know how to run their own environments since they're so enlightened.

>ignoring the fact that Democrats get 95% of the black vote, 68% of the hispanic vote, and 65% of the under $35k vote

Get over yourself. The democrats are nothing but pompous elitists running a party of poor minorities.

The Electoral College makes sense because the US is fucking huge, both in size and population, and people can't possibly know what's best for a state that's 2,000 miles away from them. Just because there are more dragon dildo manufacturers in California than steel factory workers in Pennsylvania, that doesn't mean the dragon dildo industry is more important. Regionalism is more efficient.

Cucknadia will never understand, because your population is barely bigger than Texas'.

>You're making shit up

First of all he's being sarcastic, dipshit. And second of all, sarcasm or not the electoral college prevents cities from having their say over the rest of America.

Cities like San Fransisco and New York City can't impose their will upon the entire country, doesn't work like that under the electoral college system.

Lastly the Democrats had control of Congress and the White House in 2008 and didn't try to amend the Constitution to switch it to a popular vote, you know, what the Democrats won in 2000 and were butthurt about.

Stay out of American politic threads, dumbfuck Canadian leaf poster.

What IS The Globalist Movement?

In practical terms, Hillary Clinton and Obama's globalist agenda was unifying the entire planet

Trump wants none of that shit.

And neither should you. Globalism is a curse that poisons and decimates diversity in global culture.

Hitler breathed air. Trump breathes air. Trump = Hitler

>Liberals

>earth itself was time's person of the year in 1988
We live on Planet Hitler

That last article on that link is literally amazing and basically forecast exactly what happened. It was a joke, but it literally came true aside from the totals.

People should reply to him and say Obama, see if he blocks you

You realize that the Rust Belt factory workers that voted Trump are urban, right?

PRAISE TRUMP! PRAISE KEK!

That's not true. Cities all across the globe are peaceful and prosperous, only in America are cities shitholes and they are shitholes because your electoral system makes it so that cities have absolutely no control over their own politics, and are completely governed by rural states who force dumb policies upon them such as "if errrrbody had guuunz, dere wuldnt be any murders XD"

You need to go back, traitor.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Hitler came out of a female womb
Everyone else came out of a female womb

Everyone is Hitler!!!! Heil Ourselves!

>Liberals

>Urban people are objectively more intelligent
Then why are so many of them in jail?

But in 2006 that kike was person of the year

Yes because Harvard and MIT liberal cesspools are the only universities in America.

Where's the leaf filter when I need it?

No wonder Osama Bin Laden was denied his award in 2001. If lefties can't even comprehend Trump's win, how would Americans have reacted to the only logical 2001 choice.

>Trump supporters are subhuman, genetic waste.
Social Darwinist LITERALLY HITLER detected

>inb4 94 posts by obamaleaf

>because Chicago, with the strictest gun laws in the United States, is very safe

>your electoral system makes it so that cities have absolutely no control over their own politics
You have no idea how our system works at the state and local level, do you?

Bill Clinton and Obama both won the popular vote for both of their terms. Obama had the most votes ever cast for a president in the 2008 election. I disagree with abolishing the electoral college, but this is a pretty baby argument.

Gandhi

>If lefties can't even comprehend Trump's win

I can comprehend it. Old people who don't know how the internet works were brainwashed by fake news propaganda.

Wrong, the polls showed that she was going to win, i like how you're trying to change what the polls were tracking for to suit your narrative. Fucking leaf

What's wrong with being less intelligent?
What are you, A NAZI?

Now you went full retard. You never go full retard.

You mean 2010?

is it still possible to get that (((chrome))) extension?

>go back

go back where? i'm native american

Barrack Obama was person of the year

It's a solid argument. Liberals had no problem with the electoral college in 2008 or 2012 when it heavily favored Obama, or this year when Hillary was projected to win between 268-278 votes before the voting booths even closed.

It's just sour grapes.

You do know Hilary college plan was bullshit right? She literally lied, she's even on tape saying that the plans you college fags want is a pipe dream

Off to Russia you go

This, the Dems threw down the toilet one of their strongest bases to appeal to the other bases thinking it would get them more votes.

Depending on how things go there is a small chance you also will have contempt for the electoral college.

Again, a small chance.

If you think they elite have no failsafes against Trump just wait and see what happens when he gets into office.

Even as a leftist I hope it doesn't happen since it would be Mike Pence as president and a GOP person who is a social policies autist is the last thing this country needs right now, Trump at least emphasizes economy.

Go back to your teepee

lmao poorcuck thinks his 13th grade certificate gives him any worth, sorry pal!

>1984

I am pretty sure Ataturk and Obama were person of the year.

It has only happened 5 times in US history (Hillary included) that a President won without the popular vote, that's true. The argument was a bit baby, fair enough

Cities are shitholes because of the large population and high housing prices. The only poor people in rural areas are ones that live on welfare because they're too lazy to work.

It's got nothing to do with race or any of this left vs right bullshit. Cities around the world ARE ALL SHIT. Whether the country is ruled by a liberal or conservative government makes no difference.

The same people who voted for Obama also voted for Trump.

>not an argument
Ghandi and QE2 was Time person of the year as well

Ol 'dolfie Hitler was also person of the year, Ryan Lizza. Makes the honor even greater for Trump!

Fellow Sup Forums-pots we've been trying to nominate a TIME PotY for ages. But on this most glorious of days, we needed not spam the polls. We only needed KEK and the power of memetic magick.

>Urban people vote with their brain, not according with their feelings.
What your are saying is absolutely wrong.

Always laugh at this pic

If this is bait it's fucking amazing because I am fucking mad and I think you're actually retarded.

Hillary Clinton?

No, Moot.

I know right? Fuck the plebs. All they do is farm and get us the food we gorge on every day.

Check the f(l)ag, it isn't bait

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

DAY OF THE RAKE WHEN?

Pic related, the left's bright future for the UK.

Ayy

>t. a fucking leaf

If you knew anything about American government, you'd know that the cities have their own "electoral system" where they can vote in their own shitty rulers. We're not statists where the Fed has an absolute stranglehold over everything. Individual states have rights and can pass gun legislation, etc. as they please.

I mean for fucks sake I was just reading not too long ago that NY might be getting the tried-and-true Canadian method of degeneracy known as """supervised injection centers""". If the Fed had any say, that would never happen. Yay cities!

>You know who else was Person of the year?

Sure, the best one was.

I don't twitter but somebody who does needs to remind these fucking retards that they are paid to report the news, not their feefees

>polls & predictions of the 2016 election cycle
The gift that keeps giving, long after he's elected