>make up a random person that makes 13 an hour, 27k a year
>they're healthy, non smoker, no meds, etc
>pick a bunch of doctors with the last name of 'Smith' that are in the area
>their tax credit from the gubmint is $20
>kek this is gonna be good
>look at the plans
>first one is 259 a month, including the tax credit
>7500 deductible with 20% coinsurance pay after
>none of the dozen doctors named Smith are in any of the plans, to get one with them it's 400+

do libnigs really think that this stuff was a good idea? even poor fucks, the ones that are supposed to be helped by all of this can't afford this shit

it was a dumb compromise that no one was satisfied with besides the insurers, and then it got cut off at the knees by the 2012 ruling and republican states who rejected federal funding

But democrats have to eat shit and smile because they can't admit Obama's signature program is a colossal failure

>compromise

But dems had the house and senate at the time and after the infamous 'healthcare summit', Obama flat out said "Elections have consequences, we're going to do our thing."

A system that half the politicians didn't want and the other half barely stood up for doesn't work properly? The fucking shock.

>conservators break the healthcare system
>Progressives fix it
>Conservashits cry and break it again then blame everyone else

Shocking

yeah and then he didnt do it. Dems didn't get shit done, because they never get shit done, because they are spineless and perpetually focused on "optics" for the next election. It was a compromise between the moderately liberal and the corporatist wings of the Dem party

>be Canadian
>get free healthcare
>0$ bill

Americans will never understand this feel

Dems were at odds with Obama, until they lost the house. Member?

>Libtards create government regulations that fuck up healthcare
>Libtards demand MORE GOVERNMENT to fix the problem
>>MORE GOVERNMENT makes it worse

Only a complete potato tard would believe lefties have done anything short of shit up American healthcare

I did this same thing only for real. Worse, is that at the time I onlyade $11.50 and I still came out with about the same pricing as OP.

The insurance companies will always win because they're running a racket.
The consumer will always lose.
All the shit about Obamacare is what you'd call misdirection.
Now people are pissed at Obama instead of being pissed at the real villain behind the curtain, the insurance companies.
The only reason health insurance costs so much, is because health services cost so much, and health insurance companies are the reason health services quadrupled in price over the last few decades, you dig?
For profit health insurance should be illegal.
The mad part is most people are so cucked they will defend Aetna and Kaiser to the death.
They are kike middlemen who provide no value of their own, and in bed with government.
Obamacare didn't increase your premiums, your health insurance company increased your premiums, while using Obama as a scapegoat for your butthurt.
Republicans won't fix it, they love getting free lunches from Aetna lobbyists.

Premiums shot up because health insurance became mandatory and insurers now had a captive market

Yes, insurance companies are dicks in this
but government enables them

Then why are canadians always posting about how they hate their health care and that they go to america anytime they can afford it?

I'm sure it's all the Republican's fault... some how, some way; just like the housing crisis was.

So, a burger once summed up this to me, want to know how right it was.

>Obama wants to create healthcare
>No balls to actually increase taxes enough to do it
>Tell big health care companies that they can charge whatever the fuck they want as long ss they cover some of the poor people for free

>Be American
>Superior White Genes
>No need for health care

>be 27
>15$ / hr
>0 health problems
>no smoking
>no obesity
>lift weights 2x a week
>diet properly
>no prescription pills
>no health problems in 10+ years
>healthcare mandatory
>wants me to pay 200+$ / mo for a service I wont use
>PASS.jpg
>HAHAHA, we'll fine you anyway :^)

>But democrats have to eat shit and smile because they can't admit Obama's signature program is a colossal failure

It's literally the only thing he did that wasn't carrying on Bushs legacy. No wonder they lost everything in 2016.

Bernfag 4 ever.

>the reason health services quadrupled in price over the last few decades

>being this ignorant

WEW LAD

poor people always vote for democrats because muh handouts. so, if the democrats make everyone poor, it's a win-win!

The insurance companies like any other business have to make a profit. The price of the premium already takes into account profit and expenses. When ACA was implemented, it became impossible to refuse insurance to anyone. So people with health problems sign up and the insurance companies have to raise the premium to account for this, then people with good health leave the plan, because it isn't worth the cost to them. This cycle continues until premiums are really high. The only was that Government health insurance can be "sustainable" is to force everyone to use it. This will result in naturally shitty health care but it would be a bit more affordable.

Socialized Insurance was always a terrible idea.

Shut up, don't fucking complain about Obamacare, you fucking idiot. Seriously. Just shut the fuck up you have no idea what you're talking about.

I can't tell satire from actual leftists anymore tbqh

what do the insurance companies CONTRIBUTE
its an obvious bullshit jew racket parasite siphoning middleman with NO POSITIVE PURPOSE

Kek that's so fucked, after taxes and that premium you're netting a little more than 16k

>its free

Why does any business do anything? To make money.

>0$ bill
That's funny because I remember paying ~$700 on my taxes for it. There's a whole section dedicated to it.

thats not my question you BRAINDEAD KIKE

Now try it with a fictional person named Tyrone who makes $0 a year.

Middleman?
You clearly have no understanding of insurance. Let me inform you. The ONE thing which makes insurance practical, is the central limit theorem, which guarantees for insurance that a group of independent claims have an average risk less than the average of the individual risks. This the service insurance companies provide; by having a large amount of capital they can afford to payout claims on average, and by having pooled risk, these claims tend to vary much less from the average than an individual consumer paying out of his own pocket.

The rest of the developed world uses government regulated healthcare. If the United States can't implement universal healthcare effectively then it's incontestable evidence that the United States is politically and corporately inefficient, and morally bankrupt.

>Americans are forced to buy car insurance
>Americans are forced to buy health insurance.

Land of the (((free)))

for most insurance the insurer and insured mitigate risks and incentivize good behavior.
no such positives come from health insurance companies it is purely a racket
destroy them

I live in NH, we're not forced to have car insurance, lol.

>implying seeing the look on some beaner's face when you ask if he has insurance as he realizes his choices are prison/deportation if he sticks around or getting shot to death by you if he tries to run doesn't make it worth it

That's what universal insurance does. Some people are just uninsurable. If you demand they have insurance, the cost will go up.

This was the plan all along. To make healthy white males who are above poverty level but not rich pay for everyone else.

Too bad people realized this plan was shit.

Car insurance is only required if you wish to drive on public roads. Driving on public roads is a privilege, not a right.

All US citizens are required to get health insurance no matter what. Mandatory health insurance is tyranny, not a right.

my uncle works in insurance and everytime he comes around he rants about how dumb it is. Whatever that may mean

On the other hand many of my friends are just getting through day by day. They didnt have a family structure, and if they did hardly enough to support them financially through college and were forced to take jobs at UPS etc,

Of my 5 closest, one has enrolled.

satire can be humorous

You only have to have car insurance in states that say you need to have it for using public roads. If you're on private property you don't need it and if you don't have a vehicle you don't need it either obviously.

Healthcare is something you're FORCED to buy whether you want it or not.

I don't understand how you can be this ignorant

Wow you mean there are non public roads that i can get around town on?

The guy that made Obamacare or whatever the white jackass (forgot his name) literally said that if you would rather pay the "Fee," Instead of opt in you're a criminal and freeloaders that will only pay when they get hurt/injured and need to go to the doctor.

Motherfuckers crazy. I am almost the same fucking way with a few difference
>no drinking
>no health problems ever

Compare that to the shittiest health insurance in the States, though, that *still* costs double that, and comes with a huge-ass deductable

I've never had any complaints whatsoever with our health care system. All the talk about long wait times are (with very rare exceptions) related to elective shit and things that are non-life threatening.

I'd take that over a $100k hospital bill with zero hesitation.

>do libnigs really think that this stuff was a good idea?
Someone has to take care of Sheniqua and her 10 kids

You can choose to not drive a car.