>Daily reminder that this pagan cuck literally said Hitler was not white
>Daily reminder that this pagan cuck is an arab and turkroach lover

Throw your best insults you have for this faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UZR8wSyDdSo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thule_Society
youtube.com/watch?v=q2W3Q2AEuGs&t=7s
youtube.com/watch?v=q2W3Q2AEuGs&
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Baghdad_(1258)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanjing_anti-African_protests
youtube.com/watch?v=hEldsxI0FOE
youtube.com/watch?v=q2W3Q2AEuGs
youtube.com/watch?v=D9mSBQeRlKc
youtube.com/watch?v=nC5XlkccfGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=y_Q4019fEjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Plus he believes that Mongols saved Europe from Muslims and not Christians

He thanked the ottoman turks for invading europe in one his recent videos because he didn't like christian paintings.

butthurt christfag detected

Day of the Rope soon

Stop hating Varg

Did they not? The Abbasid caliphate was prosperous and powerful, what destroyed them and halted further incursions into Europe was the Mongols when they invaded Baghdad and slaughtered every man, woman and child.

Bahahahahahaha Im not watching his videos but this is hilarious.

Go fucking kill yourself you literal black subhuman piece of garbage ''''''''''greek''''''''''' faggot.

Pay you're debtns aswell while you're at it.

>but wtf.Vard the fag told us Crusades and Christians didnt save Europe from islam

he's a fag.

He prolly got raped in prison from mudskins

>Mongols when they invaded Baghdad
cool story bro

Yes this nigger liar is retarded

>Neanderthals were tall Aryans
>red hair comes from race mixing with non whites
>Jews are better than Christians because at least theyre honest
>Europeans who migrated to America were cowards
>criticize all modern tech but claims its merely a useful tool when be used it
>proudly lives off of his brother and mothers money
>all white people originate in a glacier locked tiny island called thule
>men over 30 should marry because that's when they've peaked, implying physically strong athletic young men couldn't rip him half
>says the migration crisis isn't as bad as it seems because " the face" of Europe will always be blonde blue eyed
>only says he married his wife because he chose the best of all of European women...no he didn't he married a teenager who sent him mail in prison.

I could go on and on. He's probably shilling for his freedom or just stupid.

t. Blonde ethnically German American who likes it out here

/thread

That's not quite the entire truth. He attributes the (Muslims) Ottoroaches for saving Europe because after the fall of Constatinople, many Greek-speaking polymaths, artists, and philosophical/scientific texts found their way to Italy and wider Europe, thus acting as a catalyst for the Rennaisance.

Christicunts are quick to take credit for saving Europe at MUH VIENNA, but if it weren't for Catholic knights sacking Constantinople during the Fourth Crusade, then it's unlikely the Ottomans would have reached Vienna in the first place because the Byzanite Empire would not have been gutted.

I don't mind, Christicunts, that you take credit for Vienna, but you should also hold yourself responsible for the Sack of Constantinople. Be consistent.

most austrians are no more white than romanians, bulgarians, serbians etc. Hitler not only had jewish ancestry he also had turkish and bulgarian.

He gets alot of facts and dates wrong, otherwise seems alright.

Paganism has many good things in it but it was never unifying. He is just LARPing.

>Ayy christians dident defend europe, it was all the mongols in the 12hundreds.

>What is the battle of Tours in 732

Youtube Channel-Name : ThuleanPerspective

HURR DURR OCCULT NAZI

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thule_Society

"Nazi Occult Conspiracy" 1998
youtube.com/watch?v=q2W3Q2AEuGs&t=7s

There is a reason why Hitler hated pagans and not only destroyed thule but He exciled many of them

He has said many time that even if we weren't christian we would have defend ourself.
Christianity didn't do more or less, we did it anyway.

Just a fact mate feel free to look it up.

"we"? Whose we?

There are were no pagans in Europe back then that could resist to anything.Even the last of them at Nordic countries got conquered by christians.

So there were not pagans then and there are not pagans now.Only internet faggots like Varg

Hitler didnt hate Pagans.
He adapted their virtues the whole personal cult and sanctification of blood are very pagan, and in somewhat satanic.
Himmler ran around with always a "Bhagvahita" on him and was a big fan of indias caste system.
Just take a look at the footage from

Honestly, it doesn't even matter since in the end the strongest always win even with choosing the religion of our people, will to power, or faith.

>1st Crusade involved in capturing Jerusalem
>What is the rest of the Middle East
Even with the fall of Jerusalem to the Crusaders, losing a small city isn't detrimental to a large empire.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Baghdad_(1258)

Are you stupid?

European country at this time would have defended themself against muslim invasion even if they didn't converted to christianism.

What can't you understand faggot?

I think Varg is pretty retarded when it comes to politics, but his mythology stuff is alright. I dropped a lot of these meme guys, specifically The Golden One, and Trump won.

Thats literally what happened. The Mongols just came in from the east and fucked up everyones shit

The abbasids were no longer a large empire at the time. They were no longer a threat anyway.

I see the JIDF already started their attacks on Varg.

Did he touch a nerve when he dissed the cult you created for Europeans?

Praise Rabbi Yeshua from Nazareth who was one of the Chosen People and died for our sins!

>Hitler didnt hate Pagans.
>Kek
Thats why He destroyed Thule with anti-Masonic legislation and exiled Sebottendorf to Turkey.In a few words Thule was a masonic lodge

They even declared the failed putshists to martyrs....

On 32:50

"....The BLOOD RELIGION became the undisputed religion of the Nazi Party...."

OP can't handle the master race

Who cares about Hitler?

Top cuck

dude you're missing Romania

>This is the oath of the SS

The SS loyalty oath was as follows: “I vow to you, Adolf Hitler, as Führer and chancellor of the German Reich, loyalty and bravery. I vow to you and to the leaders that you set for me, absolute allegiance until death. So help me God”.

>The Wehrmacht Oath of Loyalty to Adolf Hitler, 2 August 1934

"I swear to God this sacred oath that to the Leader of the German Empire and people, Adolf Hitler, supreme commander of the armed forces, I shall render unconditional obedience and that as a brave soldier I shall at all times be prepared to give my life for this oath."

There is a very high possibility of chistianity hated by many, because it was TOO JEWISH.

lol if all these points are true

/thread
>molnykike actually coming and asking for arguments.....

Is this guy homeless? or he just don't care about his apperance?

pretty much this. He has a real arrogant attitude on things, as do most of these naziboo/fascistboo/muh evropa! types.

>tfw your people abandon you to worship some dead kike on a stick

youre a slav i hope you dont identify yourself with nordics you cuck

if you hate varg you're anti-white, that's just how it is

give it a rest Varg

your "master race" country is anti white, like all the nordic countries

if I was Varg you'd see a French flag

and your point being?

yeah, its pretty funny how they are the MOST cucked countries, yet speak down to everyone else because "muh vikings, muh blond hair!"

Its like they try to compensate for that by being really annoying stormfags or something

Who the fuck is this guy, anyway? Seems like a sullen prick.

This thread again. If you hate Varg, you are anti-white. Simple as that. Fucking christfags, I swear...

That has nothing to do with Varg though.

>implying that the Byzantine Empire wouldn't be gutted just a few decades later

and pic related

Daily reminder he is a legit nigger. Has a bunch of kids the government pays for and he murdered someone

it's so funny when christcucks go

>"varg is just a stupid LARPer!"
>5 min later, "deus vult guys! ^^"

>turkroach lover
source?

He was in Burzum, a black metal band, in the early 90s. He went to jail for burning christian churches because he worships thor and because he killed his fellow band mate.

Now, he preaches about politics and his religion on youtube. Mostly Aryan master race shit, Christianity is wrong and all white people so be pagans, America is literally the devil, Germany dindu nuffin, the migrant crises isnt that bad, capitalism is 1000 times worse than communism.

Also, he wants society to collapses so that we can live in a pre medieval type of post apocalyptic society, basically we all go back to wearing wolf pelts and gathering berries and hunting shit for food. Real Pol Pot type of shit

Are you sure?Because its the atheist/pagan countries that are cucked as hell

Vard the fag wet dream

?

>you are anti-white.

Wait, how did your country vote recently?

sigh

An idiot purist sowing dissensions between white (European) people.

>if you disagree with muh first black President, you're racist
>if you disagree with muh Madame President, you're sexist
>if you disagree with muh dollar store Rasputin, you're anti-white

wew

>said Hitler was not right

And he's right you fucking fag, Hitler had brown hair. If he was white he wouldn't have lost the war.

Every pagan state islam has faced has fallen.

So basically a fucking lunatic and a failure. Got it.

China's red pilled.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanjing_anti-African_protests

>Germany dindu nuffin, the migrant crises isnt that bad, capitalism is 1000 times worse than communism.
he has never said this you fucking retard

Wait, what?

France, GB and Belgium (or was it the Netherlands) have more Muslims/Non-whites than us. Norway and Denmark actually have a very low % compared to the rest of Western-Europe. And this is in Europe.

The US, >60% "white" now?

He believes a million things that aren't correct. He thinks that Europeans literally developed in Europe, and never lived in any other part of the world, and that any European who left his home was a coward- meanwhile he's a Norwegian living in France. He doesn't know shit about human evolution and the history of Aryan people vs. Celtic people, he doesn't understand any of it. But he pretends that he does.

He's said in a video before that he lives on his mother's land, so he's basically a worthless nigger popping out children that he can't even afford to take care of himself. He's already admitted that he doesn't make much money from his music or Youtube, so you know he's low income and in France welfare is compulsory for low-income families, so he's literally a welfare nigger.

He promotes 30 year old men mating with 20 year or younger women, which is a disgusting Muslim-tier belief.

He thinks that capitalism is the root of all evil.

I mean, I could go on.

He's band is/was shit. Okay, FilosoFEM was alright I guess.

burzum sucked and varg is a fucking psycho

You got nothing Germjews. Also stop importing invaders and trying to destroy Europe again. Is being retarded in your genes?

Germans behaving like Jews and turning against other europeans. How much lower you can fall? You are really cucked.

>AUSTRIA IS ONE PERSON

>hurr durr
Varg basically does what a white man should do. Make many children, be a good father and don't feed the rotten kikesystem and most importantyl promote pro-European mindset.

What do you do shart? Lick you diploma and feed the kikes with your wageslaving.

Fucking normies. Piss off to reddit.

I just wait until those fuckfaces post some bullshit about rome and how it was christian and how christianity made europe great...fucking imbeciles.

You're clearly retarded. You probably haven't watched a single video made by him.
If i could guess you're just going of memes that you've seen on Sup Forums

>Varg basically does what a white man should do. Make many children, be a good father and don't feed the rotten kikesystem and most importantyl promote pro-European mindset.
this, if you're anti Varg you're anti-white

it's that simple. (((americans))) seems to be massively butthurt because he called out their shitty (((system))) which only benefits the jews

Amish tier retarded. Go live like the time has stopped. Wow what's with all the Austrian retarded posts lately?

>hurr durr
>ad-homs

Not in the least bit a refutal of what I said. Keep proving me right.

>slaughter the entire population of Latins in Constantinople
>surprised when the Latins get mad and wreck their city a few years later

Literally Roman tier

>slaughter thousands of Goth wives and children to Goth in Rome men serving in the Roman army
>tens of thousand Goths desert the army and joins up with Alaric and goes to wreck Rome

b-but muh evil barbarians

Ikibey
and his bitch meme cunts

I like Varg but he kinda lost me when he said NO white people have EVER created any civilization.

>youtube.com/watch?v=hEldsxI0FOE

He literally believes white people have never created a civilization and the only way it is created is by mixed people.

pretty goofy but his latest video on Christianity and LARPING was pretty funny

Varg embodies prowhite and proeuropean mindset, if you hate him and what he does you are his counterpart and therefore antiwhite and antieuropean. Have fun wagecucking tomorrow, while I chop wood for my oven and make ammo.

retyped quotes of hitlers "mein kampf",
basicly a Machiavelli ripoff like the "protocols of the elders of zion"
Reposted retyped quotes
VS
FOOTAGE OF OCCULT CEREMONIES
youtube.com/watch?v=q2W3Q2AEuGs

>communism is like getting hit with a rock, capitalism is like being hit with a nuclear bomb

this is a quote from him

youtube.com/watch?v=D9mSBQeRlKc

youtube.com/watch?v=nC5XlkccfGQ

And he also talks about how germany dindu nuffin in this one, even subtly says its Americas fault for WW2

youtube.com/watch?v=y_Q4019fEjo

He kind of reminds me of Karl Marx in terms of his criticism of things are interesting, but his solutions are pants on head retarded

Hitler was a jew though.

You sure talk a big game for someone who lets a freeloader make your opinions for you. Saying someone who disagrees with him is racist against whites is the same silencing/shaming tactic leftists use when you criticize a minority. You can avoid addressing that, or say that's not at all what it is, but it's plain to see for anyone reading this thread. I dunno why I'd be against whites simply because I refuse to fall in line behind a man whose ideals are inherently different than mine, but that's what you're telling me, and it's just leftist bullshit. Knock it off.

>2 replies to one post
>2'nd post entirely inaccurate SJW-tier reasoning
>being this assmad

fuck off ,faggot
>he was in burzum

he IS burzum nigger , and enourynomous was en mayhen , not burzum

That's why Varg says anyone not Nordic is not white. Because he is pro-European. Fuck you and Varg too for good measure.

my argument is that people in general know nothing about varg

and he is BASED as fuck.