Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QCozh_vbYdM
youtube.com/watch?v=aiavtMNE8lc
youtube.com/watch?v=IJFgS1TBpEI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>imaginary

That line is very real kid

might makes right

Why don't you let rapefugees go inside your house then? I mean, there is not a forcefield that will prevent them from doing so.

>t. black science man

>Turkey not understanding borders

Remember, there is still a border separating under the fridge with not under the fridge.

That line is not going to be Imaginary when there is a gigantic wall running along it you stupid turk

>you're under arrest for not paying taxes to imaginary entity known as government

Better than shot like at china or north korea.
What did North Korea do to get autonomous turrets at his border and own concentrations camps?
Or chinese harvesting their thought criminals for organs?

another
#PizzaGate
slide

You are pathetic, whats about armenians and kurds turkish guy? isnt it illegal in turkey to even mention genocide on armenians?

This picture's right. We need a real line.

>BUILD THE WALL!!!

Why do the Turkish People hate the Kurdistan People?

Don't worry, we'll make sure that line can be seen from space.

Also, there's no way of knowing whether or not these illegal immigrants have criminal intent or horrible diseases, so we have to operate on the assumption that they do to prevent any harm to our citizens.

If you want in so god damned badly, go through it the right way.

Sage all troll threads

>Kurdistan People
>""""Kurdistan""""
there are no such people silly.

>Space is biiiiig, and that tickles my stoned mind
>It's just a rock flying though space, why does any of our small shit matter?
>So I'm going to put you in a camp and feed you into an oven
>You can't see it from space.

Lenght of Moustache :p
No, not sure, just sure Osman Kingdom - Turky was kind a dick and exterminated armenians, and tries assumingly same with the kurds.

Op wont mind if i put my dick in his wife. Personal boundaries are imaginary.

Fuck borders and fuck laws

I'll be having your house then.

Holy shit, is that picture fucking true?

Source?

ok, so the next time I walk into your house and make myself at home, eat your food, fuck your wife and kill your dog, you're not allowed to call the cops.

>You are under arrest
>For pulling the metal piece which triggered another bigger metal piece to pop a small amount of explosive matter that sent another piece of metal into the gas covering a rock in space called atmosphere that happened to hit aal meat ball with functional metabolism covered in a dark revestment.

>You are under arrest for killing 30 homo sapiens and masturbating onto their corpses on a giant rock flying through space
WOOOOOOOOOW

If borders are imaginary why can't the kurds make a country inside turkey?

yeah, I don't think that art was actually in the comet pizza place, but podesta's taste in artwork had a lot to do with the pizzagate stuff.

I think this artwork was done by some french girl who was rescued from human trafficing, which then the pizzagaters somehow tied in to the pizzagate thing / podesta, then somehow the story behind this artwork got truncated and now most people think it was actually in the restaurant.

>No replies 10 minutes later
Shit I thought it was pretty funny

And bedtime and homework! Yeah!

Fuck off commie.

Fuck borders n shit, mane

Look for Kim Noble or Bilijana Djurdevic in
connection to John Podesta or comet pizza.

ALL AGES, Starting Firdays at 10PM

>leftists attempts at abstract thinking

I'd love to see a bus-load of greasy hobos squat in their gated, luxury homes in their Wonderbread suburbia in Massachusetts because property rights aren't tangible so who cares lol

>imaginary
That's why trump is building the wall.

Eat pig and die you disgusting subhuman muslim

>hurr durr free will

Go be an anarchist sperglord somewhere else.

youtube.com/watch?v=QCozh_vbYdM

>imaginary
When the wall is up it will be loud and clear.

rly makes u think

I guess i should go into the house of the creator of the image and take his stuff, as his personal property is just an imaginary concept on a giant rock flying through space.

t. demirtas

FUCK YOU ROACH

>for crossing an imaginary giant rock flying through imaginary space.

fixed for you

If you want to get all deep about how meaningless borders are, and how irrelevant earth is in the larger universe, then people don't mean much, as an individual you are identical to the whole.

I earth is that meaningless, the person getting arrested is, as is the act of getting arrested.

>waking the woke words.

OY VEY DELETE THIS
SPACE IS REAL!!!

Isn't that cute, useless roaches claiming open borders.

Well, it's not like you have any human wealth in your country anyway

> You're under arrest for trespassing in a store you're banned from that's on a giant rock flying through space
> You're under arrest for breaking into a home that's on a giant rock flying through space
> You're under arrest for using a privately owned road on a giant rock flying through space
I'll let someone else continue the list.

How can an imaginary line be on a physical object?

don't worry, they're just throwing him in imaginary jail

>conservashits will defend this

You're under arrest for eliminating the neurological functions of a biological clump of cells with a metallic, sharp weapon on a giant rock flying through space.

How can borders be real if our eyes aren't real?

Yeah, fuck earth. Go to the sun, globalists. We earthlings won't interfere with your dream there.

>You're under arrest
>For murdering a random beggar on a giant rock flying through the space

This is deep.

yeah me too desu

>All these puppets in favor of boarders.
V2 when?

you can have your borderless society, just get rid of the welfare state in its entirety first.

you can't have both, nobordersfag.

as an Armenian dude, it brings joy to my face when I see a turk talking about passing imaginary lines.

If you would like to keep your comfortable life that allows you the opportunity to opine about how borders are oppressing the poor fuzzy wuzzies, then you should keep the border where it is.

Lest you find out what said wuzzies are like in person.

> putting a clump of atoms behind imaginary line on a giant rock flying through space
> unfair

>implying that even sans welfare they won't overrun you simply because the quality of life of merely being in your area is better than their own.

Underrated

trips of truth. i won't contend that you're incorrect, but i'm imagining that even in a borderless world that the cultures would defend themselves from being run over by third worlders. the human psyche has a natural aversion to other humans who do not share the same values.

that said, i don't advocate for a borderless society, but without welfare funds to keep these people from starving or dying off from disease, they are going to have a difficult time zerg rushing your countries that are thousands of miles away.

>Roach
Opinion discarded

>imaginary line
>build giant fucking wall
>not so imaginary now

MAGA

>but i'm imagining that even in a borderless world that the cultures would defend themselves from being run over by third worlders

There's the rub: That's a border.

Don't cross my fucking line imaginary or not.

a cultural border is different than a national border or having a state run around and deport people, but i see your point.

>You're under arrest
>for sticking your flesh stick inside another flesh object's stick orifice while their cluster of neurons spark resistance

I love this meme
>NO BORDERS, WERE ALL HUMAN
>>cool, can l chill in your house? since there's no borders and all

a fucking roach

yep, kek'd

It really isn't. The latter is the formalisation of the former.

Bureaucracy and politics may mean that they don't match up 100% of the time, but the borders we have are far from being some random decision from on high.

>youtube.com/watch?v=aiavtMNE8lc
coppin yo house nigga, my couch now

>*TIBS ATHIESM*

Reqly grumbles my almodns

Same

>You're under arrest for ending the life of a fellow homo sapien, of which there are over 7 billion and who are slowly killing the Earth simply by existing
Really gets the ol' noggin joggin'.

>Remember, there is still a border separating under the fridge with not under the fridge.

what did he mean by this?

>hitler is bad
>he just send some Zyklon B to a union of cells
I can semplificate thing too

turks hop the border and are given the boot

in the case of your country, i agree.

Ahmed will be using your child's bedroom for the next few years.

No borders :^)

Its fake news, seriously stay away from fake news sites like Brietbart, InfoWars, DailyMail, etc. They are all just baiting idiots for clicks (that's how they make revenue). If you do plan to go against my advice and visit them at least use Adblock so they make no money off you.

All your diong is simplifying something to a ridiculous degree, hell why not make it even more basic "whats the point in borders since were all gunna die anyway!"

In yours too. Maybe not internally, but externally certainly. Wars and so on are the means by which national borders are adjusted to better reflect cultural ones.

savage

Technically speaking; it's impossible to prove that the Earth isn't completely stationary while the rest of the Universe moves around it.

youtube.com/watch?v=IJFgS1TBpEI

>You're under arrest
>for causing another inherently worthless biological organism to cease its respiratory functions

Life has no value. Laws are imaginary. Emotions are an illusion. The Self is not real.

>walk into my liberal neighbors house and start shitting everywhere
> WOAH BRUH HOLD ON BEFORE YOU CALL THE COPS JUST THINK OF THIS
>WERE FLYING ON A ROCK
>THROUGH SPACE
> AND I CROSSED AN IMAGINARY LINE
>ITS IMAGINARY CAUSE...IT ISNT PART OF THE EARTH..?
> STAY WOKE

In Cognito Ergo Sum?

The shills ignorant of our culture is real. You make me sad.

>Shill

Disagreeing with you does not mean that I am pretending to be one of you in order to affect the opinions of the site by creating a false consensus.

Or maybe you should refrain from using words you don't quite know the meaning of.

Anyway, what culture's that?

>guy being chased by two police
>They get in front of him, force him to stop
>"am i under arrest?"
>gets window busted in
>"BURGLARY! AM I UNDER ARREST?!"
>Yes!

lol

Yes my friend, belief in lies is the very foundation of human cognition and social behavior. Laws and Borders are as real as the Self, an Identity. A National Identity in fact. The United States is not Mexico because it believes itself separate just like you are not your neighbor because you believe yourself separate.

These fucking idiot leftists think they're deconstructing nonsensical beliefs. All they're really doing is deconstructing the very foundation of human social behavior in the most ignorant and hamhanded way possible.