How do we fight back against the (((Fake News))) meme?

How do we fight back against the (((Fake News))) meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2016/11/26/washington-post-disgracefully-promotes-a-mccarthyite-blacklist-from-a-new-hidden-and-very-shady-group/
youtube.com/watch?v=6ySaAP6Vm44
pleasedontvote.wordpress.com/2016/12/07/this-news-is-fake/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reinstitute an ability to have meaningful dialogue and stigmatize appeals to emotion with empirical evidence of their recklessness. Create a realization that recklessness of social engineering via social media and colleges by creating echo chambers is what is fueling divisiveness.

The problem is reaching the people who believe what MSM is pushing. We need someone to have a discussion about fake news and btfo their arguement

theintercept.com/2016/11/26/washington-post-disgracefully-promotes-a-mccarthyite-blacklist-from-a-new-hidden-and-very-shady-group/

Busting up these types of things can start by using reason and logic instead of appeals of emotion on college campuses. Reclaiming education is imperative to show the merits of discussion and empirically backed claims. Statistical literacy can prevent people from bastardizing scientific approaches to things, media literacy can help people determine what is truth and what is fabrication designed to insight 'feelings' versus logic. If it's widely accepted by the right that the college campus is the hotbed of indoctrination the only logical approach is to introduce diversity of thought and decorum with dealing with ideas that aren't your own. Merit of thought needs accountability cross-discipline

Include concrete evidence so it's not actually fake

We start calling everything we don't like fake news with complete boger face. That's what they do. Let's just confuse the fuck out of everyone and revel in brilliance of emerald green chaos!

Stop spreading blatantly fake shit like pizza gate

Why do we care about the MSM after Trump was elected except to laugh at it? They'll be dead soon.

I suggest we redpill them to death

We president nao

I like this idea. Drag them down with us.

post pepe and pretend anything that happens was due to us

(((Fake News))) pisses me off just thinking about it.
>it's alright goy we'll figure out what is fake or not for you
Is the left so retarded that they think this is a good idea? It's blatantly going against the first amendment

Stop responding to Pizzagate bait.

Push the narrative that Fake News is news "propagated by anyone with Privilege or Influence, I.e., the mainstream meteor"

Oy vey; don't listen to the "fake news" listen to the "facts".

youtube.com/watch?v=6ySaAP6Vm44

If you can believe that!

i fucking love this meme that mccarthy was bad
nobody even knows about the venona papers; everything he did with those communists was vindicated.

What I do is whenever I see a news article pop up on facebook that is contrary to my own opinions I make a comment and I make a small attack to the article itself but I talk about Fake News, basically labeling sources I don't like as Fake News. Whenever a normie asks me what 'Fake News' is I said sources such as Rolling Stone, CNN, MSNBC, NYT, Washington Post, WSJ etc are considered Fake News because they knowingly publish fabricated information, just look at how they got the opinion polls for the election so wrong, this is why Fake News is harmful blah blah blah.

tl;dr I'm just doing my part to subvert the meaning of fake news to suit my own purposes, you should do the same

Read my shitty blog on the topic, that's how
pleasedontvote.wordpress.com/2016/12/07/this-news-is-fake/

Throw it back on them.

>green screens
>feeding the debate questions to Hilary before the debate, then pretending like it was honest
>oversampling dems in polls and bullying Trump supporters into silence
>neglecting to cover the wikileaks; actively trying to scare people away from doing their own research
>using misleading headlines, i.e. "Bernie and Trump supporters clash" to describe a Bernie supporter assaulting a Trump supporter
>omitting parts of stories which are inconvenient to their narrative, i.e. with that BLM event where they portrayed that woman who wanted to burn down white neighborhoods as someone calling for peace
>trying to turn the election into a show where the wise, brave (because she's fighting against the evil white male patriarchy filled with sexist men who hate women and need to surrender their rights and voice), and benevolent Hilary Clinton defeats the evil fascist Donald Trump; did everything in their power to maintain this narrative

The MSM is a full blown Marxist propaganda machine at this point. Fake news organizations don't have the right to accuse anybody else of being fake news.

Do you want to know how to defeat fake news? We return to a time where there were many different individual uncensored outlets with many different viewpoints (as compared to a tiny handful of large companies that all join in on the same narrative to the point where they're practically interchangeable), except we utilize the internet's ability to give anyone a platform to bring this to a level that was never before possible. This is exactly what they're trying to prevent.

Just start applying it to them. Turn it around on themselves.

The only way to stop it is to quit being retarded.

Fake news is conservative for a reason, you have to be pretty brainwashed to believe the Clintons are running a sex trafficking ring out of Pizza Hut, jesus.

Liberal fake news other than GMO stuff doesn't go viral because we do our fucking research.

Liberal media is hugely misleading. They write these clickbait headlines that don't represent what actually happened. It's fucked up.

Yeah I know that, it's called a bias, everyone has one.
You guys act like were not objectively aware of biases, we are. the Huffingtonpost puts pretty ridiculous stuff up all the time.

I am perfectly aware of that stuff, I just also think Mexicans have a rich cultural heritage, listen to the main stream scientific opinion, think abortion is necessary, and don't think coal mining and manufacturing are coming back.

The Trumpists offer me no reason to vote for them, I don't care about any of your "issues"

And you got liberal media brainwashing people into thinking certain people are nazis and BLM dindu nuffin.

You can count on my concern on this one.

>>>/reddit/

fund it

That's actually pretty good. Not groundbreaking, but worth a follow. The writing is great too.

the mainstream press is pushing this shit

Soon we will shut their lying Jewish mouths

>we do our fucking research
Uhhhh

We don't fight back. Rather, we push it further stating that mainstream news are also fake

HAVE YOU GUYS NOTICED THAT 99% OF THE PEOPLE WHO WRITE THAT IT'S FAKE ARE FROM USA???

Lügenpresse calling everyone but themselves Lügenpresse

What a time to be alive.

This guy gets it

Especially after all the fake news they broadcasted about Trump and after they got exposed for that, they still claim everyone is fake except themselves

They're also 1 post by yid's id.

Right? And I have read often about fake accounts and people who are paid to discredit things online, I don't care what anyone says, I know for a fact that this is real and it is fucked

We don't need to, the legacy media have sealed their own fate by doubling down on their elitist attitude towards the public.

This Fake News bullshit is thier swansong.