Trump doesn't even know what "great" means

Trump doesn't even know what "great" means.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_insurance_companies#Health_insurance_.28major_medical_insurance.29
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not an argument

Oy vey! If you don't want your women raped by niggers and mexicans, your little girls and boys sodomized by Muslims, and your country forcibly converted to Islam... then you're a racist Islamphope.

Ignoring the shill, has anyone actually provided evidence that Steve Bannon is a white nationalist? I looked everywhere and could only find articles associating him with the (((alt right))) but no evidence that he is racist. Is it just an echo chamber fact except as true?

He knows the definition of winning, though, you stupid fucking leaf.

>getting rid of Medicare

Neat meme faggot

If by "getting rid of medicare" you mean allowing insurance companies to sell across state lines, thereby significantly improving competition and lowering costs.

Oh, and not being FORCED by the government to pay for health insurance if you don't want it or can't afford it.

If you don't let the muslim migrants rape your girls, you're a racist Islamphope. People need to stop with hate speech and work out their problems through gang rape, we need to progress as a society.

Oy vey it's like another Shoah! Never forget the six gorillion lampshades, you evil goyim! And never question the jewish-run communist Lamestream media. Everything they say is truth, and anyone who disagrees is a raycist bigoted anti-Semitic conspiracy theorist! Vote for the jew-run communist agenda, and they will deliver a nice Soviet-style police state for you goyim....errrrr, I mean a multicultural utopia.

Yes, it's progressive to take that 85-average-IQ black seed. The 100-avearge-IQ white seed is oppressive. It's #brave to end thousands of years of genetic progress.

> Obamacare =/= Medicare
> Replace =/= gotten rid of

We're gonna build a wall around you smelly half-french pussies too.

It means not letting every motherfucker who think they deserve hundreds of thousands of dollars in unfunded benefits break the country with their lazy ineptitude.

>competition
You misspelled "collusion".

I think he said something like "blacks commit more crime per capita" or some shit like 30 years so he's obvious a white supremacist KKK Nazi.

Somebody said that he said nigger once.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_insurance_companies#Health_insurance_.28major_medical_insurance.29

How many health insurance companies are there in each state, do you think? Because in many states, they only have two or three options. The fewer there are, the easier it is to collude.

Sounds like you really do need to look up the definition you fuckwit.

Great does not equal good.

It'd be a shame, if they decided to "merge" to make working across state lines easier and more profi- I mean, effective.

I thought one of the major platforms of Trump's healthcare reforms was to strengthen Medicare?

>"Great" is defined as anything I agree with, and I agree with shitty government programmes.

Why is the left trying to associate White Nationalist (which is just a white person who loves their country) with the fucking KKK or white supremacist or something?

It's like they're trying to shame white people for loving America. I've been to many different countries and America is by far the best country in the world. No other country has a higher standard of living. Even poor people in America live like the richest in some countries I've been to.

There is nothing wrong with being white, and nothing wrong with being a nationalist.

Obviously. Statistics and facts are racist goy