New Sanctuary City

Everytime I think California couldn't get any shittier, shit like this happens.

ocregister.com/articles/city-737625-council-resolution.html

In case you're don't feel like reading, Santa Ana decided to adopt policies to make it a sanctuary city. It is a liberal shithole in the otherwise conservative OC. For all the tough talk and posturing, the local skinheads, KKK and neo-nazis have done jackshit except pass out flyers and say, "Oh those darn illegals. Join our group please." Pathetic

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Immigration_and_Customs_Enforcement
balder.org/judea/Richard-Coudenhove-Kalergi-Practical-Idealism-Vienna-1925.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Thinking white nationalists act on their ideologies

We're just here for the memes, son.

They can't just ignore federal law, no matter how much they want to make a show of it.

Shit is reminiscent of Southern areas vowing to defy the feds on civil rights. Doesn't work that way.

>in favor of adopting a sanctuary resolution that requires the city to strengthen various policies that already exist to further protect residents

Surely these policies won't apply to illegal aliens? California seems to get a lot of shit, what with that?

If the Fed was going to do something about it, they would've have done it already.

We'll see how long they shelter illegals once Trump slowly cuts federal funding to sanctuary cities.

ALWAYS a fag flag at these liberal mental fests

At least you get CCW permits

LA just gets a big fuck you (unless youre wealthy elite/jewish) from liberal useful idiots

Now Trump will do something

Sanctuary cities are sanctuary cities because they are a Sanctuary for illegal aliens.

California rightfully deserves the shit it gets.

>Reduced prison sentences for child molesters and rapists
>Background checks for AMMO
>Police can't arrest drug addicts or muggers because bleeding-hearts will riot
>Corrupt municipalities EVERYWHERE
>Illegal immigrants take Trump's stereotype up to 11

Hardly. OCSD puts you on a waiting list that takes over 3 years to get an interview for. There was a lawsuit a little while back because of it so they pushed couple interviews through then went back to dragging their feet.

You're implying Santa Ana city council would give a shit. It's already a lawless shit hole that barely enforces anything besides parking tickets. Please, tell me, what exactly can Trump do?

What is a sanctuary city, even? You can just crash there even if you aren't a refugee?

It means no threat deportation and the city will work with illegals to find a job or obtain certain benefits.

Federalize the National Guard and arrest the city officials.

I like the sound of that. I sincerely hope that happens.

Cut Federal funding to the state and put legal pressure on them.

The federal government is coming under a new administration soon. We'll see what happens. I hope they siege these cities.

The responsibility of maintaining security in the United States falls to the Federal Government, that includes border security. The United States is not an open border nation like the European Union.

If someone enters the US illegally, the Federal Gov. has jurisdiction over all law enforcement proceedings. With sanctuary cities when local law enforcement thinks they have an illegal or they know it's an illegal, they don't lock them in jail and call Washington DC, they just let them go.

Everywhere else in America if an illegal is caught, they wait at the local jail before law enforcement from D.C. (99.9% it's en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Immigration_and_Customs_Enforcement who wants to know who is smuggling them into the country).

One way of completely fucking over sanctuary cities is to cut federal funding, those cities will not get free federal money anymore. The money the mayors use for the construction and highways, all gone.

Watch the mayors of America who hate federal law try to act tough when their citizens get angry at losing federal money. Watch these asshole turn-heel when their plans to legalize illegals falls short, its all about making Democrats the majority in US politics.

Santa Ana has been lost for a long time. Everything the light touches belongs to Orange. Santa Ana is that shadowy place.

>tfw just waiting for Riverside to become a sanctuary city too

just fuck my whole state up senpai

>They can't just ignore federal law

Weed is still federally illegal yet many states legalized it.

Santa Ana was lost to the illegals back in the early 1990s

Gunfire every night.
14yos driving cars around.
Mexican flags everywhere.

Being able to get fresh elotes and tamales from random people pushing shopping carts was nice though.

Good, more reason to cut off federal funding to Commiefornia

Looking at it through a purely historical perspective, as an east coaster with roots on the Mayflower (at least on my mom's side), I believe it is time the republic make a tactical retreat from California. We conquered it in the 19th century and lost it in the 20th, and we seemingly stubbornly refuse to admit it. I say cut her loose, regroup, and maybe try again in 50 years or so.

Going forward with this tumor is a mistake.

SoCal is shit

>slowly

Kek is the chaos god m8.

So let me guess this straight...

If I want to come and live in the US, I don't need a visa or a work permit, I can just go to California?

just give it back to mexico

state of jefferson when

All it would take is a plane ticket to California, overstay, and live in a sanctuary city.

Yes, it's THAT simple and Californians encourage it.

Now you know what it felt like for us to be in the EU.

Oh and don't worry, I have no desire to live in California.

It only works if you're non-white or can't speak English. Liberals have progressive point system.

>cut funding to sanctuaries
>Use savings to fund tax plan
>Sanctuary states have to up taxes
>Businesses move to law abiding states
Wew

Liberal states like California are always trying to emulate Europe. Is there anyway to keep Europe's cancerous polities in Europe?

Hopefully when the EU collapses under the weight of its own debt and the millions of unwashed sandpeople it imported (which I pray for every night) the world will no longer look to it as an example. They'll see it more as a horrible failed experiment like the USSR.

Give it time.

Remove bagel. The EU was literally designed by a Jew as a plot to destroy white nations :

balder.org/judea/Richard-Coudenhove-Kalergi-Practical-Idealism-Vienna-1925.php

I live in San Diego, I've never gone to the DMV or a hospital waiting room that wasn't full of fucking mexicans making every trip a half-a-day ordeal.

If you're indifferent about sanctuary cities you're going to be pissed if it happens to you.

>They can't just ignore federal law

Thats almost... the actual purpose of a state. NOW the feds can take away their funding. That would be delicious.

Yep. I live in California and it's exactly that. We have a ton of Aussie's and South African whites here that just came to visit and stayed. They enroll in college, work jobs, and feed off my states welfare (hearing British accents in the foodstamp office is really weird)

They're gonna ruin orange county like they ruined the southern part of SD county and LA

Shitcities like these it might not matter to, but Trump plans to lower federal funding for any sanctuary city. Cities like Austin are going to get hit damn hard since they also have their own state government trying to impliment the same thing.

hnnnng

Take their benefits. That's all corrupt politicians care about