Seriously, the bullying against German members of this community is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against German members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Germans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only German man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Americans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Italians get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call a German man a "cuck"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth German man that they are a "cuck"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aTtKIFH2c3Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect
youtu.be/OYQxYuU6GwI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We won't insult you anymore until you do the following:
>get rid of the migrant crisis
>reinstate an army
>stop being SJWs
>>>>>this one is important: get rid of Merkel
Do that and we'll definitely respect you, just get your shit together

But how? And at what cost?

>Betray your own Mutti
Never! Your fascist days are over, It's almost 2017 You know.

germans are total cucks, if you bring up hitler in germany you get a worse reaction than bringing up hitler in Isreal (no kidding I tried both)

People won't respect you, until you have some pride for yourself and your nation.
youtube.com/watch?v=aTtKIFH2c3Q

I don't no shit about German politics, but is their anyway to impeach or overrule the open border policy?

The best reaction I get from my Jewish friend is:
"Don't know him, I heard he makes good paintings and lamps"

Stop ruining the West and then we'll talk

I asked a german guy I knew "how do you say 'Hitler did nothing wrong' in german" and he went full blown SJW on me.

REMOVE SAUSAGE

Translate

Stale pasta

honestly germans should have been holocausting themselves to save their decedents the embarrassment of what they have become in 2016

What did she mean by this?

It's Estonian, run it through Google translate.

Expecting humor from a German is like expecting change back from a Jew

I would rather have 10 big black cocks in me at the same time than 1 micropenis of a AFD-voter

don't you mean "if you do the following:"?

Or like expecting an american to share food.

>I would rather have 10 big black cocks in me at the same time than 1 micropenis of a AFD-voter

Thanks for the info, now translate the caption in the image, please.

It's German, learn the language of GET OUT
GERMANY FOR GERMANS

>Stale pasta

I guess you'd prefer fresh dog.

Danke du blöder hahnrei. Dank dir ködern wir die mongos umso mehr. Bist bestimmt Sup Forumssylant

Basically
2 hours of sleep can really do numbers on you

qt

you assholes have been destroying Europe for centuries, having a muslim country in the middle of Europe will prove to be less destructive.

What about us?
-Blamed for every shit post on Sup Forums
-Replace everything you've just said, and put Canada, and this is what we get accused of
-Seen several threads that want to destroy Canada, genocide all Canadians...

>you assholes have been destroying Europe for centuries

But everyone needs a hobby!

I feel ya, bro.

It must be hard spending your nights insulting people on an Ethiopian cooking forum.

>implying I need to know German to live here

Everything is in English anyway, why even bother?

>pls don't bully me, it's mean!

What a fucking crying cuck.
If you don't want this, change your feminine behaviour, but I guess it's impossible now as your youth is getting utterly brainwashed in schools and univerisites, at least let your country and culture die with honor, m8.

>Seriously, the bullying against German members of this community is getting way out of hand

SHUT UP ACHMED

GET RID OF THE SUBSTITUTE DRAMA TEACHER THEN

cuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks

could germany please save us the trouble of waiting 2 generations for them all to be bred out, and just kill themselves now and hopefully be a lesson to the rest of europe to not take in floods of mudslimes ?

you will find out very quickly that this community doesn't care about striving after goals

they just want what they want, and will do literally -anything- to get it.

I agree completely with your points

What is this faggotry?

Are we baing raided?

cuck

>I can't say I'm the only German man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here

Toughen up kraut.
Then again this is probably just raghead squatting in germany bait.

>they just want what they want, and will do literally -anything- to get it.

Apparently, that doesn't include girlfriends.

Last time it was Malaysian, did we change server locations(or whatever the fuck it's called)

But no I wasn't here, I had to do my essay until 3 am

>Why not bully Swedes or Americans?

wow, you baited too hard.

>German '""""""""""""""""humor""""""""""""""""""

>implying I'm implying
no, I'm stating. Why would you dilute my culture?

I'm not here to bait. I'm here to educate.

It is well deserved. I am ashamed of the country that I had no choice of being born in .

Plz be my AI girlfriend

>Why not bully Swedes
KEK
Guess you weren't around when every fucking post about sweden was : SWEDEN YES
Anyway, fuck off back to where you came from, we love the bantz here
Signed : a non country

This
And this.

And for standing up for my white friends and neighbors, I'm called a cuck. Which would do the exact opposite of standing up for whites. So it makes no sense, and serves absolutely no purpose, other than to inflame tensions between white people already on the knife's edge. Knock it the fuck off, already. We can't afford this shit as a people. Why do the Jews' dirty work for them?

>your culture

You don't have a culture.

Your heart is in the right place, little Burgerbro.

Soooooonnn......

Obvious bait

DAY OF THE RAKE!
We're coming for you next, you leafy little bastards.

You will be treated like my brother when you act like my brother. Fix your shit and I will shake your hand and respect you as an equal. 99% of Germans I've met have been soft and weak, specifically the younger generation. Have family there, have been there many times.

Bis später, linkscuck. And trust me, its not our fault you find it hard to take pride in your country. Its the years of indoctrination and the constant concessions to any culture darker than printer paper. After seeing your current wave of refugees, I'm almost nostalgic for the kebab shops on the edges of town like it used to be.

This is an anonymusse chinese board germ, it's plenty of losers and underages, and it's fun because of them.
Go outside, release your fury to some turks or syrians and you will be the hero of Sup Forums, granted.

There is no such thing as a German culture, Amerifat. I have nothing in common with people who live in Bavaria other than the fact that we speak the same language.

Say thanks to the russian paid shills and useful idiots pushing this narrative. Those degenerates got Sup Forums cucked pretty good.

If you can't handle being called a cuck online how will you handle the civil war your traitorous chancellor is going to bring into your country?

>how will you handle the civil war

Like any other German: sitting it out at home while getting comfy an watching Netflix.

Take pride in yourself, you invented the first cars, the first printing press, and shit ton of inventions. You may not have a culture but you have a deep history, take pride in that

wtf I hate medipack now

Because it's mostly foreigners stationed in Germany that visit this board

>Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings
stfu
I once posted from a romanian location. Same posts same style but suddenly everyone flamed me and or dismissed my opinions solely based on the fact that I had the romanian flag.

Which was a small lesson to me I was surprised how biased people are here. I make an effort to not become like that.

We also invented space travel.

kek speaks

>foreigners stationed in Germany

I prefer "new Germans" or "tanned Germans"

Sup guys where are the german girls at?

>I prefer "new Germans" or "tanned Germans"

As does your sister.

fol süß :3

More of Muslim engineering than American desu

More like the Turks living in Germany that visit this board.

Pride? what pride can you show you fucking bastards after ww2

You ruined europe again

I will enjoy the destruction of your culture and nation

Uh, prrrrrretty sure it was an inside job, Sup Forums told me so.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect

>(((Streisand)))

Every tiem.

They're tasting ok whats your problem ?

Shut up Mohammad

>Seriously, the bullying against German members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Germans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

>Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only German man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Americans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Italians get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.

>Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
>Would you call a German man a "cuck"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth German man that they are a "cuck"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

>Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

youtu.be/OYQxYuU6GwI

Not this copy paste devide and conquer shit again....

you sound like a whining bitch. get the fuck out

'This community'

My great-grandad told my grandad who told me, that in Germany at the end of WW2 he came across a bait so strong and advanced that half his platoon died from anger trying to take it. Could this be?

see

Your post proves you deserve the cuck title.
You guys fucked up Europe, along with your buddy Sven.
>Ve are zo zorry about das Hitler guy, ve promize to never hurt anyvun effer again.
>Please accept our vimmin and glorious homeland az compenzation.

I love Merkel!

Not even the fucking leafs demand to stop being bullied
you are more pathetic than a leaf

I agree with this pasta, please do not bully the Germans anymore.

t. Achmed

A FUCKING LEAF

TAG DER HARKE WANN?!

JETZT

Germany is the most degenerated subhuman nation. It's a fucking shame for the whole Europe.

Can't wait until Merkel finally exterminated them

We tried to save you from the commies you idiot.

> irregardless
> irregardless
> irregardless