Eyes Wide Open /EWO/ True DeKEKtive Edition

Eyes Wide Open /EWO/ True DeKEKtives
>Season 1 in 3 Minutes:
youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo
>PizzaGate in under 20 mins:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yiLNkIiyKuU
>Back in 2008, Neighbor, Frank Winstead, to Comet Pizza, accuses James Alefantis of rape/murder:
washingtoncitypaper.com/news/city-desk/blog/13055188/frank-winstead-gone-wild-the-recordings

>Kek willed this to be included in the OP:
dcpizzagate.wordpress.com

>Secret Police trying to SHUT IT DOWN:
youtube.com/watch?v=UXybotgqxY8
>Proof Secret Police exist from CA:
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/05/06/404764522/3-arrested-in-california-for-operating-3-000-year-old-masonic-police-department
>Midland, Texas where Bush Family is from
>Texas Child Trafficking confirmed in the past:
m.kltv.com/kltv/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:yd08H7du
>Missing Minors in Texas:
m.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/More-than-a-dozen-Texas-minors-have-gone-missing-6402150.php
>Ex-Sherrif's Deputy dies in shootout with local police and feds:
m.oaoa.com/news/crime_justice/law_enforcement/article_f6b4a8d6-e7b0-11e5-83d6-7f8b044c591c.html?mode=jqm
>Tunnels nearby Buddy Webb's property heading towards Home Depot and a storage unit (digging on video)
youtube.com/watch?v=AbTJAcTtJ6s
>Suspicious deaths (like murder suicides) have been happening in the surrounding area

You have been warned that you may be in danger for helping this investigation. All evil requires to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Let's be good men and do something.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/190547253
civilianwarcollege.com/clinton-child-sex-trafficking/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BGphvnjrBJc
flickr.com/photos/kimnoble/sets/72157626474399453/
archive.is/bM46G
docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/fecimg/?14960793887
docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/fecimg/?13941306270
docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/fecimg/?13940775420
washingtoncitypaper.com/news/city-desk/blog/13055188/frank-winstead-gone-wild-the-recordings
sli.mg/Rds0n7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

>vimeo.com/190547253
>Eli Sizemore
>civilianwarcollege.com/clinton-child-sex-trafficking/

God, I so badly wish that those of you who are truly interested in uncovering this monster of society would learn that "kek" is just another one of their tools. He's representative of Satanic entities and he is used as a tool for controlling the narrative here.

Going to dump some emails

My main question;

what if it isn't fake news
and every Google result is MSM calling it Fake News

Just ask yourself- what if? Would there be any recourse? Or would you be living in tyranny?

This one is weak but whatever

Pizzagate Is a hoax created up by Donald Trump's National Security adviser Mike Flynn..

I've always said this email is one of the stupid ones, stop posting it. It's a woman writing the email, and even if it isn't, it does a good job of just sounding like a fun holiday sleepover for these little girls.

how so? i would say he is more associated with the whore of babylon, getting us to the light lucifer the lightbringer with false wonders and prophecies (false gets) since he appears the moment before it will get bright again, or never will and satan isnt the same. however relating to the other ogdoads he also is associated with fertillity, so nothing so bad. also we are currently at a very dark hour. and depending on how we act it will become a bright future when we cleanse the filth and make people wake up, or it may never will again when all the censorship gets pressed through and every opposition is destroyed. i feel like he is a good masquot for us

The last election already proved beyong any reasonably doubt that the MSM is merely a propaganda machine, its not possible that all the major news organizations genuinely believed in their "predictions" and were caught completely by surprise by the Trump election.

Kek is just a Sup Forums meme for /OurGuys/

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BGphvnjrBJc

Recourse, you rebel by hacking the fuck out of them and making doing the thing more miserable than doing the right

That's not how it started though...

Of course friend, it's all just innocent games right?

>these arent their kids

They joke publicly about what they do privately

prove me wrong then. whats pic suppose to be?

If you really want to figure it out, you will eventually

DEBUNKED

My job is to share the puzzle

Your job is to piece it together

It's more of a phishing exercise.

We throw so much dirt around and see who freaks out the loudest.

Podesta was linked to a lot of pedophiles way before pizzagate. Andrew Breitbart called him out on it about five years ago, and openly suggested Podesta was also a child molestor.

Only someone of Podesta's standing would have the clout to dog whistle the legacy media to declare everything about this debacle as Fake News tm. We threw a lot of hate at him during the election and it just bounced off of him. But this got him spooked, even before the odd incident with the gunman who didn't show up on camera.

You debunked the bottom left tweet, but that's all

This

Its more about what they dont do in other situations that makes what they are doing in this situation stand out so much

THE TRUTH FEARS NO INVESTIGATION

this picture has been DEBUNKED by GEORGE SOROS FOUNDATION

PizzaGate should be considered shitposting by know
mods?

This isn't #Pizzagate which is for useful idiots and retards

This is /EWO/ aka the real investigation for True DeKEKtives

not true.. this is concern shill.. trying to split the meme magic. ive seen you before..

we got trump elected. you guys got scared. now you need us to unfocus our energy. fuck off nigger

explain more about the camera please.

the traffic cam was moved to be half obscured just prior to the false flag gunman at comet pizza.

If a guy is wearing a shirt with a big pot leaf on it, you can be pretty certain he smokes pot, probably a lot of it, just saying

so what does that imply? that it never happened at the actual restaurant? does anyone have pics?

Has anyone pointed out that the artwork Podesta possesses a LOT of, is very similar to Kim Nobles art? a lot of retards were larping about kim noble without actually making this connection, trying to say that he collects kims artwork.

flickr.com/photos/kimnoble/sets/72157626474399453/

People were watching the cam. Moving it just makes it easier to sell a story without having to worry about corroborating with the cam I guess.

As for pics, I don't know. I saw a screenshot of the cam after it had been moved but that's all.

GO ON AND FUCKING HACK THEN, OMFG ALL WE NEED IS MORE HACLKERS GETTING IUMAGES FROM THESE PEOPLE'S DRIVES.

DON'T FUCKING COME IN HERE PRETENDING LIKE YOU CAN HAKCK THE MSM AFTER THEY TAKE OVER WHEN YOU CAN'T FUCKING HACK COMET PIZZA RIGHT FUCKING NBOW.

Also i found some odd pics on that "casio i bet you never find me" flickr.

archive.is/bM46G

Bamp. You all saw this right? ((They)) are grasping it seems. Still beware of double— and triple—falseflags

It isn't fake news, there is no meaning to that term. The facts are real.

>James alefantis is "I love infants" in french
NO THATS JUST FREE SPEECH AND PURE COINCIDENCE

Having wierd tastes in art like this is about as far from normal as possible

Who knows how much he "paid" for these

>spreads bs made up religion
>lectures on truth in reporting
dumbass catholic minorities are too stupid to realize it

Can someone make a good True DeKEKtive Season 2 meme?

>movement to expose global pedo network gains traction
>pope tries to shut it down
lol

If you were watching Voat it was a big deal; it was the main headline the morning of the incident, and then it happened. I'm sure the thread is still there it was something like 'Surprise! Traffic Cam moved pointing away from Comet Ping Pong'

We watching this shit.

Lads, got 2 questions I'm hoping someone can help me out with:

1 - Anyone got the archives some user posted a few days ago about adoption and foster care agencies who had suspect logo's which reminded of FBI pedo logos?

2 - Has anyone sumbled across superpacs or other doners linked or suspicious in any way which might be traceable in federal records?

A good start would be known democrat superpacs others than the one mentioned below

Something like this as an example:

American Bridge 21st Century democrat superpac with a lot of high profile doners (Soros biggest doner 2012 and 2014) with 3 traceable donations in federal records to ping pong:

(12 K donation to ping pong from super pac in 2014)
docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/fecimg/?14960793887

(5K donation to ping pong from superpac in 2013)

docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/fecimg/?13941306270

(6K donation to ping pong from superpac in 2012)
docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/fecimg/?13940775420

If anyone knows the names of other democrat superpacs please give me a (You).

Trying to follow the Money

"key" is a very interesting persona of Kim noble too. whoever fucked her up in whatever occult, they have something to do with Kabbalah. There's a lot of weird occults that follow it. Such as Thelema.

So this is the artist with work inside CP?

>>Back in 2008, Neighbor, Frank Winstead, to Comet Pizza, accuses James Alefantis of rape/murder:
>washingtoncitypaper.com/news/city-desk/blog/13055188/frank-winstead-gone-wild-the-recordings
Holy shit, this is not a fucking coincidence, we need to find that man

What's a luzzatopalooza?

DC is a cesspool of evil

no, but its strickingly similar to the other artist Tony Podesta owns. I'm not sure who found out that Kim Noble had similar artwork.

Also we found out before CPP was made in 2006, it was owned by some jew in 2005 at a place called "Comet Liquor" which had a huge ass basement.

Something like this except at a private location

People are hacking, this all started with a hack. Last time someone said they hacked something you all said it was fake, probably was, maybe wasn't, never really knew for sure.

>washingtoncitypaper.com/news/city-desk/blog/13055188/frank-winstead-gone-wild-the-recordings
Adams Morgans is the original location of Comet Liquor. I think we just broke something huge... or not. But its strange. Its too coincidental just like everything else.

Regardless of wether or not he has an evil basement, he is a fucking liar

for those that suck at investigating like me

Theres True DeKEKtives and then there's Memetic Soldiers

Carry on the fight brother

when you type Frank Winstead into google a business listing for Comet pops up.

I think we should start with an anagram theory like James Alefantis = J'aime les enfants

Bucks Fishing & Camping = Bang gimps & fun chicks
Prose and poetry = Poorest prey (Alternatively "poorer types")

Ever looked up Jorge Bergoglio, the Argentine Dirty War, and the child trafficking? He was in the middle of it. I'm sure he would call that 'fake news'.

Look up the plans for the building, they asked to have it razed as it was "non-contributing" to the historical district. They have plans of it and it has a huge basement. idk what they were planning on doing. Look into the history of Comet Liquor. It seems like its tied in with it somehow.

i will try my best till my last breath

Those kids looks like they were drugged or drunk

im wondering if james alefantis is actually a fake covername, or if the universe tried to tell us something.

nice shares. Thanks

the kid in the back is definitely possessed by a demon

Comet Ping Pong / Alefantis
Apparent Violations Of Regulations and Law
(1 of 3)

Hey guys. did anybody looked into the possible connections of Pizzagate to Candid? Because we know that social medias are being censored and the YouTube skeptic community seemingly all jumped on that social platform creating advertisement for them. And the entirety of the skeptic community seems to keep suspiciously quiet about Pizzagate. So I thought, hey, maybe there's a connection there. Did anybody look into that?

(2 of 3)

American Horror Story - Hotel, Lady Gaga kidnapping kids in it. I'm onto you Hollyjew, I'm onto you.

(3 of 3)

the camera was moved, gunman happened, now the camera has moved back
sli.mg/Rds0n7

If this is true, then why haven't the D.C police done anything about it?

>Bucks Fishing & Camping = Bang gimps & fun chicks

How did you get those two photos into one photo and post it here? Im confused.

Jack took video from Besta Pizza and out on the street and including CPP that night he got thrown out by CPP with police but he specifically mentioned cameras while at Besta. His videos may show something (worth a look but it was pretty dark and I couldn't see any cameras myself)--maybe an user has better eyes

holy fuck

his bff

Because the elite of our entire country donate thousands of dollars a year to this place to have dinners there; best case scenario they are the BEST of friends, worst case scenario they are heavily partnered in covert activities

Confirmed

my daily bump

You know why

Exactly! And why haven't the Health department personnel reported it or written it up? They would be checking the bathrooms and kitchen and everywhere for regular inspections (I know they do that in other states)

He changed his name to that years ago as a joke most likely

Agree, 100%

>KEKtectives sounds better

I think they'd already started scrubbing from that point (social media set to private etc.) but you never know what might be picked up.

alright guys, you can stop now. the election's over. we won.

majestic ape = james (ticape)?

could that be an anagram?

What nude performance has taken place at CP?

All i saw was an instagram pic of a wierdo covered in fake blood after they were closed