Its over, im shaving my head and joining Britain first

Its over, im shaving my head and joining Britain first.
>in love with childhood friend sara friends for almost all my life
>pretty close to her an such she never drinks and says she doesnt have a bf
>work up the courage to ask her out
>go to her place
>see fucking william lee fucking her
fuck this im so angry right now help Sup Forums

>Joining a GCHQ trap on purpose

wew

fuck u u fucking mong youre not helping

> William Lee

but who is he?

shave your balls too

>being so beta you get oneitis for some slag
Pussy

Yeah, women suck.

William Lee?

shave your head shave your balls and fist your nan's gash you beta cuck

fuck u u fat burger fuck go back to fucking yr moms cavernous vag u fucking shitbag

They think you're a nancy-boy on that side of the pond as well.

YELLOWED

This tbqh.
At least half of the people in the party will be undercover informants from different branches of the state.

Enjoy entrapment.

Is William a nignog or pakemon?

>Another bitter nerd becomes a racist far right winger because of his inability to find love
It's amazing how many of you gravitate towards this platform because of your deep seated issues with women

A Scottish Asian?

You're on shaky ground here, Canada.

Literally every single man on the left is a bearded effeminate cuck. They call themselves feminists because they think it's a smart way to sneak into the pants of the girl that they orbit.

OP you need to wait for old William and have a chat with him. Tell him how much you love Sara and that you belong with her not him and how selfless it would be if he stopped seeing her and instead found himself a 'new sara' because if he truly cared he would want her to be happy with you.

You belong together OP don't let anyone tell you differently, I am sure she is only fucking the chink to make you jealous. Girls do this it is girl 101.

>see fucking william lee fucking her
kek

i want to neck myself. I told my dad about it and he told me that i must have been so worthless that she'd even sleep with a chink. someone hold me.

m8 the security services and police think that right wing groups are 10X as dangerous as muslims, although its only muslims which commit mass murder.

Enjoy talking to a bunch of undercover police.

Meanwhile in Rotherham...

Fuck off you soft little bender. You're either a pathetically bad first time troll, or a genuine lost cause (or both).

>shaving my head
it's like a Jew sewing a yellow star onto their clothes

you shave your head and you automatically because a dangerous looney everyone is scared of and no one listens to.

Here's a better idea just go kill that bitch and a few non-whites as well

Fuck you u lil fucking shit. youre supposed to give me good advice not fucking shit on me

Why shave your head?

Goddamnit go to the pub chat someone ip. Also pics of Sara you know you want to

on it ill just screenshot her instagram

Stop being such a pussy and find a women who isn't a slag

Good lad here is some more Emily as a reward

Hey, how's it going cuckboii?

>Youre supposed to give me good advice
Wrong. You're supposed to fuck off and never post here again.

there.

whoops sorry

Fuck her user. Women are women. shit like this is pretty much to be expected throughout life.

Continue pursuing women, but never forget what they are. They are children.

That sucks dude, I feel your loss man and seeing someone who was so close to you doing something like that must feel like fucking shit.

But don't back down now, if you fold to this woman then she won't respect you. Be honest with her and tell her exactly how you feel, does she know that you saw her screwing this dude? If not, you ought to bring it up with her.

If you see him with her next time, if you really want to show her how hot shit and alpha you are, knock him the fuck out then look her right in the eyes like you want to bang.

>william lee

wat wong wite boy ?
I ruv your friend, she ruvery, she ruve me long time.

Clearly yanks

u sure m8s what ive heard growing up is that britains first is some ultra white hate group. i hate all other colors so sign me up

yeah but she moved here when she was 6 and ive been her friend since.

>don't back down

when pull this shit the only option is cutting them off. sticking around is what makes you a cuck. women only learn from action not words. besides, OP needs to forget about this braud and leave her in the past

At least I can own a gun bud. And a knife lmao

FUCK OFF PC PLOD!

what now u fkn lemon biscuit. so what do i do im so lost.

Really? I disagree. You can really rake them good if you know what you're doing. Women are humans who generally use their emotions to a greater degree than men and use less rationalism. Hit their emotional state hard enough and you can easy bend them to your will.

People are fools, they don't know anything until you teach them. I'm not saying he shouldn't cut her off simply because they are childhood friends and he was slow to the punch and beta in asking her out first.

BIG ASIAN COCK

Step one: stop asking strangers how to be a man.
Step two: stop being a pussy. Grow up, move on and improve yourself and your life.
Step three: never post here again.

fuck u chang i know youre a fucking dirty chink behind that aus ip u fucking shit fuck you and yr fkn family u fkn fuck

I have definitely mellowed since I got a missus to be fair.

This seems more like an /r9k/ thread OP.

She's not worth it bruh.

Work out, improve yourself, and you'll be a better man.

join britain first
is that just liking the facebook page

Post pic of her and this lee faggot and we will fuck their life up for you

>this entire fucking thread

no we will not, ops a fag and he deserves it
go practice your drawing instead of playing as a personal army since frankly, you suck at it.