Is Europe the manlet of continents, China alone is like the size of yurop, feels bad man

Is Europe the manlet of continents, China alone is like the size of yurop, feels bad man.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osborne_bull
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Language_policy_in_France#French_Revolution
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>what is Australia

Australia is irrelevant

I think they have also deserts and wastelands.
In Europe, the only wasteland is Romania.

Also, quality over quantity.

Shut up you're going to attract the shitposters

You're just mad you can't move there like all of the other chinks.

soak in the irony of a chink saying that australia is irrelevant

GODDAMNIT

Europe is a false continent and created for cultural reasons. The proper continent is Eurasia.

kek, 100% true

More seriously there's only few places that could be called desert in Europe.
You'd have the far north scandinavia and it's a pretty small part of scandinavia and Kosovo.
Ukraine is pretty populated and so is western Russia.

I guess another place you could say is devoid of human life would be scotland because scots are barely humans

Although not a complete wasteland, the far north of Europe is quite inhospitable.

Look what you did

Europe has shown that a continent doesn't need to be huge to rule.

Historically Europe has had more land and influence than anyone else.

The whole central area of Spain is like one big desert. At least that's what it feels like when you drive from Madrid to Barcelona.

>europe not even true continent
>hence scientific name Eurasia

Manlet status confirmed

> TFW that bull is actually just outside Barcalona towards Salou in Catalan.

That bull is everywhere and used to be an advert for a drink until the EU deemed it illegal, so they removed the brand and placed them a bit further from the motorways but still kept the silhouette.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osborne_bull

I find it a really nice touch that brings a certain character to the place and it's always nice to spot them on long drives. The UK should do something similar, maybe mosque silhouettes visible from our motorways.

We need less countries, specially in Europe. You're all so small, we have cities in Brazil with more people than sweden and counties bigger than ireland and england.

Still, each European country, even the smallest ones, are more relevant than Brazil.
With the exception of San Marino, off course.

Yeah and you're doing absolutely fuck all with all that space and you ridiculous amount of natural ressources.
Fucking hell you guys are 200 millions.

Actually, Germany, the UK, France and Italy are more relevant than Brazil, the rest really aren't.
Hey i never said my country was good, i just stated a fact.

>Europe is the manlet of continents
Suddenly history makes sense.
Never mind guns germs and steel, the REAL reason for European dominance is manlet rage.

It's just a question about how the size of the country is hardly related to the country's abilities.
The UK ruled a third of the world and was at its height twice as rich as its second.
Unifying under a single banner is hardly something worth in Europe. You non europeans don't grasp how much we hate each others. Look at Yougoslavia ffs. United Italy is an extremely recent thing as well, and France spoke 4 different languages 200 years ago.

>France spoke 4 different languages
fug
Explain.

More like we need to balkanize Brazil into multiple countries.

>muh south

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Language_policy_in_France#French_Revolution
> that only three million of the 25 million inhabitants of France spoke a pure Parisian French as their native tongue.[at the french revolution]
Basically France used to speak a shitload of other languages but during the 19th century Parisian French was hammered and France actively sought to destroy regional languages.
It wasn't until the 50s that they were able to be officially recognized.

It's the same for Italy and Spain.
Our official languages are a recent invention.
I may say the diffusion of radio and television in 20th century + government impositions.

It's even more glaring in Spain because Catalonians actively defend their language as part of their identity.
I mean it makes sense that language would evolve that way but it's a huge representation at how small europeans countries are so dense with different cultures. I'm pretty sure there are more difference in Italy Spain and France than in the entirety of South america.

>muh bolsa familia

Europe's a continent in name only. It's more like western Asain

>I'm pretty sure there are more difference in Italy Spain and France than in the entirety of South america.
lol no. over 70 languages in my country alone

I don't know frog, South America still have some original Indios, even if in small numbers.
But for sure we don't lack diversity.