Does anyone else on Sup Forums smoke weed?

does anyone else on Sup Forums smoke weed?

Degenerate habit and waste of time (Smoked 8 years daily). You will regret it.

Stop fapping too.

420 blaze it faggot

No, you are the only one

No but thinking about starting again. It's either that or drink myself to death

Occasionally after a hard day of work and studying. Love to play grand strat, mount and blade or browse Syria generals.

everyone on Sup Forums smokes weed.

its only LARPing faggots that act like they dont

Realizing this now, all my friends and roommates are stoners. Keep trying to quit and keep relapsing due to this.

Stopped fapping tho

Tried it for the first time yesterday (I'm 20 years old). It was ok. Definitely not worth the price.

Yes but I think it is a dirty bad habit.

You've been added to our log, thanks user!
-FBI user

>falls for the herbal jew

Everyday lately

I just do it after work, at this point it's just relaxing and not mind numbingly intense

>Stopped fapping tho

I hope this is a lame joke that I don't get.

Stop using any part of your body long enough, and it no longer functions properly. That's the main reason unhappily married men (yeah, redundant) become impotent after a few years.

Tried it one time and I overdosed and had to go to the hospital. Never again!

This. If I've got to have a vice I'd rather smoke some weed and maybe mess up my IQ 50 years down the line then drink and poison every one of my organs.

I don't enjoy it very much desu

Absolute bullshit. Most animals have sex once a year during the heat and they perform absolutely fine, they donĀ“t become impotent over time even if they failed to find a mate for few years.

I live in a house full of stoners that "trap". Its utter degerancy. I smoked 6 years straight and had no problem finally dropping the shit habbit.

Used to do it a lot in high school/college, last time from now was around New Year though. Would still choose over alcohol. Considering how much of a problem the latter is in our countries and what it does to you, there's not really an argument aganst it. Imagine drinking 8 years daily. Yes, it is a degenerate habit. You smoking weed 8 years daily that is. Not smoking weed.

Anyone who smokes pot should be put to death.

The bible says to love God with all your heart, soul, strength (meaning body), and mind.

If you are high on merry-jew-ana (it makes the jew merry when you smoke it) you are not loving God with any of those, especially not your mind when you are dazed and confused, or your body which you are poisoning.

The bible says sorcerers are to be put to death, the greek word actually used is pharmakeia, pharma meaning drugs. Sorcerers = drug abusers/users, they are taking "potions" (drugs) which corrupt and alter the mind.

Death to all degenerate merry-jew-ana smokers.

Those animals are biologically wired for that though. Humans aren't.

I quit smoking it on the 8th of September. Was easy since that was the day I started martial arts classes. Want to get a good job too and be reliable and approachable by people instead of being seen as a degenerate. I smoked for 7 years straight everyday and did nothing for me as far as intelligence and job prospects, but playing WoW or Diablo was a hell of a lot of fun while smoking. Same with dawn of war.

Last 2 years I drank beer everyday (about 10 beers daily) and smoked weed 2-3 grams in the evening after work.

After a while, you notice that weed does not even effect you much at alwhen smoking it daily, but few beers will do the trick. About 6 beers later and no matter what the tolerance the weed will kick in.

Drinking after work is a degenerate habit, but so is smoking weed. One of the reasons I also quit because after smoking a lot of cannabis, I was very angry the next day until 4:20 pm when I always lighted up (lmao 420 culture)

First time I've ever been sober in years after I quit working. This is the 5th month without weed and 4th without any alcohol. Never again.

I smoke it daily, have been for two years now. I have no plan to quit, but might if my financial problem requires less spending. Besides that, I have 2 's next to me rn

Yes, almost every day since I was 14. So 11 years now and I make $70k+ a year with no college degree.

Only degenerate retards follow the cancerous "dude weed stoner culture" though

>every animal on the planet is exactly the same

I'm still in the quitting process, it's horrible, don't ever smoke weed, it kills ya lungs and ya mind.

habitual smoking in general fucks your lungs
there are better options though

I enjoy smoking. But ive learned that I needed to take like a week or two off after a few weeks of smoking.

It helps my tolerance to lower a bit again, and I begin to miss doing it, so relighting is always fun. The weeks of sobriety, i always gain a sense of clarity, much different than the sense of clarity i get on weed itself.

So i know many on Sup Forums dont like weed, and the criticisms for it are valid, but I think it can be used for good times but it must be used in moderation and at the appropriate times.

To those who do smoke, keep on puffin'