Conservashits will defend this shit

> Conservashits will defend this shit

>X is bad, therefor Y cannot be.

the same wall street that bet all their money on hillary and that is why we should have voted for her, to give more money to wall street
ok

>these things aren't one and the same
Illegals are the tip of the spear. Wall Street is holding the shaft.

Daily reminder that it was a liberal president that pushed for the wall street bailout.

Anyone who thinks is uneducated. Trading,and banking, is something every person should take part in. Like voting in a democratic society. It's an inherent thing. If you don't do it, stop bitching,

I live off of trading. Not trading is like not voting.

>False Dichotomy
Why no both?

I probably would like getting raped by a billionaire

>being surprised a racist board would defend racism

I've been trying to get into trading for months, but I can never tell who to believe and what first step to actually take because all the startup material I read suggests something different.

He won't compensate you for that, goy

The Mexican immigrants did, however, overwhelmingly vote for the wall street backed candidate

Look up a cobalt or lithium(cant remember which) that is opening in northern USA here soon. It will be the only pure cobalt production mine in the world. Cobalt demand is about to skyrocket in 2017 due to the need for lithium batteries and Teslas gigafactory explicitly for lithium ion batteries. No cobalt. No Batteries. They have to get it running. Buy in while you can. Also australia is great for mineral investment too. Invest in LITHIUM AND COBALT.

Your welcome

And? Hillary was the candidate that made millions off of Wall Street giving (((speaches)))

>Wall Street is holding the shaft.
Hah, he said "shaft".

This pic is retarded. Who ever said illegals take homes or wreck your 401K?

Of course this is coming from a group that supported Wall Street funded Clinton

>obama
>liberal

If America didn't have retarded populace who didn't understand politics, Obama wouldn't be liberal. He's pretty much a goddamn Republican from 40 years ago.

We haven't had even a slightly real liberal president in the white house in a long time.

This. The media and politicians have successfully divided us to fight among one another and divert blame away from those responsible. For instance, pit the Christians against the Muslims in order to divert attention away from the jew.

Why do you have to work in a bank or some shit to have a job?

the world needs laborers, and a society should provide for it's own people doing those jobs instead of outsourcing

You would think conspiracy theory-ridden Sup Forums would consider this. But they're so suckered into us vs them that they're more blind than most people.

>both of those claims are incorrect

>occupydemocrats
>no thread topic

sage and report

He never said trading was bad, he said Wall Street was

Oh yeah, picture related.

Things never change.

Like a pinis, lol!

I'm pretty sure stock brokers in New York didn't make my apartment so expensive that I had to leave it. It was my own fault for staying with a shitty complex.

But yeah, people throughout the political spectrum love blaming other people. Liberals blame people who have nicer lives than them, conservatives blame people who illegally come into our country and expect there to be no retribution.

Bankers are better than Mexicans to be honest.

fpbp

When I was 18 and fresh out of high school. i was trying to find a job to help me pay for college. I did not give a fuck about a 401 or benefits I just wanted a shitty job to help pay for school. All of which were taken by beany beaners.

t. Communist

I guess leftist politics look right-wing when you're on the fringe of the far-left.

It's the mexican's fault I can't get a job after dropping out of high school/college.

skreengabbed! :D

ya but right wingers exist to serve their globalist elite masters

hi CTR

>1 post by this ID

WEW

>implying white people will want to pick fruit, doing nigger work or Mexishit work

Nah cunt, they work their balls off for $5 an hour while they'd have to pay white people much more with benefits. Either way the price of food will skyrocket.

I believe there was a story a while back where a company paid white workers $18/hr with benefits and they couldn't do it. It was too much manual labor.

>cuckservatives
We altright now.
Trump will shut down gibs for Tesla and they will be bankrupt by 2018 max.

this

Wall Street bankers need to hang along with immigrant scum.

You mean the same wall street that's funding Hillary?