Fuck I HATE niggers. That's all I came here to say

Fuck I HATE niggers. That's all I came here to say.

Also nigger hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=086_1479777101
youtube.com/watch?v=WfwjsNJJoX0
heartiste.wordpress.com/2015/12/14/sweeps-week-discourse-on-the-psychology-of-mudsharks/
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article83150347.html
bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-38191461
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OH BOY I REALLY

Does this board have a sign that says "Dead nigger storage" on it?

pol, expressed as a single thread.

HELP HELP I DROWN
YOU SAVE
YOU SAVE AND NOW GIVE ME HOUSE + WELFARE

>catalog
>ctrl f 'nigger'
>11 results

kind of my dear friend

>Confessions of a Public Defender
it's a long read, but worth it.

does anyone have that long ass post larping as a black guy?

>licks lips
HOLD UP YOU SAYIN
>sucks air through teeth
YOU TRYNA

goes on like that for like 30 lines

STOP ASSUMING EVERYONE IS LIKE THIS YOU FEAR MONGERING DELUSIONAL SUBHUMAN

Enjoy Guys, I know I laughed a few times.
liveleak.com/view?i=086_1479777101

But the dirt is good for you and doesn't taste bad. I don't see how this is a bad thing.

I really REALLY don't like Blacks. Seriously need to be exterminated

i dont hate niggers, i just hate niggers who are not in their country

Nope, Africa needs to be cleansed and colonized.

What is the Poe's law?

An excuse you give to federal agents

HOL UP

Ben "if you re brown you must drown" Garrison

stop fucking polluting the sea with shit.

more memes and pics!!

>Video of coalburning whore licking chapstick off nigger lips
>no negative comments

youtube.com/watch?v=WfwjsNJJoX0

Stop with the fake posts

This isn't fagbook

Every day I get the train
It's ALWAYS fucking packed
Every day there's a nigger leaning on the hand rail, so no one else can use it
Every day there's a nigger who doesn't take their bag off, taking up extra space

I pushed a bag nigger yesterday morning and he literally said "ooga oog looga"

I wish they'd fucking go back to Africa and die of aids / starvation

Fuck niggers
All niggers

I have 3 mailmen that deliver on my route and EVERY DAMN TIME it's the nigger mail man the mail is a day late, without question. At least he has a job which is more than I can say for 90%+ of nigs. Without niggers America would not only be great, it would be a lot quieter since jews gave them cRap music in the early 90's they still keep "resampling" (sounds better than stealing) the same old horrible bullshit. If anyone doubts those who say, "Blacks invent nothing" just look at cRap music and see how the genre NEVER changes since they aren't capable of abstract thought or future planning very well.

This morning I was awoken by two fat black kaffir women talking loudly in the street, later I wanted to go to the beach to swim, every beach I went to was packed with fucking kaffirs, I went home without a swim. I just want to say I hate all kaffirs and wish God would have mercy on me and send a plague to wipe them all out. Every day I live on this earth I hate them more and more, they are animals that should all be killed.

I wish I was born in Montana or some really remote white place where I never have to see one of these cunts, but I had to be punished and be born in a country full of these fucking things. I can't even turn on a radio or tv without seeing or hearing about these apes fucking everything up.

Before Sup Forums

Mudsharks and coal burners don't bother me a bit cuz for them it's all about attention and it wasn't like any other self respecting white, asian,mexican,arab, etc was ever going date the cunt. there are 3 types of nasty ass mudskanks here --->> heartiste.wordpress.com/2015/12/14/sweeps-week-discourse-on-the-psychology-of-mudsharks/

Thankfully the nigger is being charged with attempted murder. I'd say the girl should be slapped with a fine for shacking up with one but I guess a coma and whatnot is penance enough. She's recovering now:

miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article83150347.html

Shame this isn't a proper country like China where he'd be sent to a labor camp or just executed.

This jew gets it. Shalom brother.

The Wild Thornberrys got pretty intense at the end there

Do you live with a constant bad feeling that every day you might get lynched by a pack of angry niggers? I know I would.

*any day

OP here my boer bru
Vens ons kan Soweto / Kaffirlicha net fokken nuke.

Maar dars alteid meer kaffirs...

Kek. Every cloud eh. Now we just need a way to starve them out here too bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-38191461

>tfw you live in a small city with civilised africans and (almost) civilised muslims

Ek dink nie kaffirs word gebore nie, ek dink hulle kom onder die fokken grond soos wurms uit. Ek kan nerens meer gaan nie sonder dat ek in 'n see van ape moet vaskyk nie, dit voel of ek van my fokken kop af gaan raak so haat ek hulle.

Everyday I wish I could lynch them, you can't even keep your doors unlocked during the day because they come in and murder people in broad daylight, there were 2 hijackings in my small town today.

>I wish I was born in Montana
Yeah, there is 99% chance you would be lecturing pol how there is a difference between black and niggers, not all blacks are niggers etc.

>tfw you have only seen a handful of normalized niggers but never a single muslim in your entire life

Sounds pretty horrible desu

>civilised africans
Nice oxymoron desu

Good thing you represent a small amount of people who think like that then

Fuck Obama and fuck black people.

Yeah, we don't like you either. Most people don't.

this desu

Bullshit, we are liked by pretty much everyone.

I remember reading somehwere that this isn't a real quote, I hope it is but I just want to be sure

Niggers are scum, in every nation in every time, everywhere.

Everyone on stormfront maybe

I just came.

You love that bbc

what a hero

no, we like him. you negro need to fuck off tho

deadly combo at the end there

for once I agree with moshe, the nigger spreads ebola, aids, and almost every venereal disease known to man.

that last punch was ebin. thank you for sharing, user.

Let's play a game.

beautiful

Reminds me of this

>brings up black on black crime

As if this is somehow not relevant

How about a non-thumbnail version. Blurs every time I try to open it.

What are you talking about?

I'd colonize her

holy fucking KEK

>pure hatred unleashed

Maybe it's because I'm mobile. But I try to open and read it and I cannot. It just blurs.

exterminate

chicken wing-eating players

you could have said that in here is a board for political discussion newfriend