/beststate/

/beststate/ thread. Which is the best state. PA obviously.

>how to make fire
Ohioans confirmed Abbos of USA

>Kansas
>how to find Kansas

Sheetz is better than Wawa. Wawa a shit! A SHIT!

Hersheypark is extremely under rated though

Sheetz parkinglots are where kids in rural PA hang out at night and socialize. Being a Philadelphian I was a it perplexed at this phenomenon when I first encountered it. A local had to explain to me that there was fuck all to do in their shitty little one horse town so that was the only place they could think to go.

I've seen this all over PA. Not always Sheetz. Sometimes burgerking or whatever. Cracks me the fuck up. Here in philly we used to search out random patches of private property with a few trees and hang out there so we could drink in private. In the rest of the state they seek out a patch of pavement on private property to stand around at or sit in their cars or whatever. Grass is always greener I guess.

Gotta love how PA is Sup Forums approved now because of the election.

>Sheetz parkinglots are where kids in rural PA hang out at night and socialize.

It's the same where I live in West Virginia. Sheetz and car washes are always crowded at night and even more so on the weekends. There just isn't many places to go so beggars can't be choosers.

>New Hampshire not the best state

For now anyways. Massachusetts Democrats bus people over the border to affect our elections. Hopefully our new Republican governor, house, and senate puts an end to it.

>Implying Montana and Alaska aren't the last good states.

every time I eat at a sheetz, I lose 3 months off my life. I swear they're just grilling wax models of food and adding cheese.

Obviously Louisiana
>how to make pickled eggs

Arizona confirmed for dry gun loving redneck illuminati.

The Jews were just a distraction from their TRUE MASTERS.

Best state with best flag reporting in. The urge to harvest shellfish is so deeply ingrained in our souls that everyone, even our children, are drawn to learn the art.

>be Pennsylvania
>have a county in the centre of the state
>call it Centre County

I still can't get over this

Most logical state.

And the best part of it is it's the correct Queen's English -re spelling as opposed to the barbaric US -er spelling

None of these are real

>how to make fire
Come on other Ohioans, really,

American farmers are tipping cows after milking them?

>Home state is NJ
>"How to stop Trump"
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Maryland
>how to crab
How do we not know that already?

its an old joke like a snipe hunt. going cow tipping usually means getting drunk or stoned in the woods

>how to spot a narcissist
>commiefornia

brilliant

>How to impeach a governor

I laughed at this a bit mroe than I probably should have.

>How to defeat ISIS
When do we turn the factories back on to make the bullets and steel?

You're welcome Ireland.

Hate to burst your bubble, guys, but OP's image is a joke. Its not an accurate survey of google searches.

What cucked state you from?