Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/saIlYHLcdHs
youtu.be/i1NKoMNy5bY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's the entertainment industry, you knew what you were signing up for

>watch older movies/shows
>omg user how can you watch this crap its old

>he thinks it's just netflix
Unless I'm watching japanese cartoons I know, without a doubt, I'm going to be inundated with "diversity" and "progressive" bullshit and I can never say anything about it without the typical "OH I SEE YOU ARE JUST LIKE THE LEFT HAHA COMPLAINING ABOUT THINGS HAHA" or some other form of "there's nothing to worry about it's all in your head". The most common meme now is women and black men being shoved in everywhere, with white men almost always being weak, goofy or evil.

Shit I can't even watch Planet Earth 2 without seeing a black horse beat up a white horse and steal all his women.

>supporting jewflix
why?

Do people actually say this?

I'm 19 btw

Watch this. Lotsa alpha rape etc

And that's why you stick to the Britcoms and animu.

I cancelled last week, They're making shit I can't stand. Not with my money.

This, I've got 6 free months but I'm considering cancelling after that too. Unless they bring back The Office US. I was a quarter of the way through it until they took it off the British Netflix.

watch HBO shows faggot

> be a few months ago
> stumble across old TV show
> decide to watch for a bit
> hard core racial stereotyping the Japanese
It was gilligans island
> picture related
What the hell happened to TV? It was good up until like 20 years ago then it went full sjw.

HBO is better

they give you bongs different Netflix?

where do I sign up, I was halfway through Spaced when they fucking took it off the us version.

>watch star trek NG
>no homos
>no muslims
>captain is a white man
>second in command is another white man
>third in command is a fucking white robot
>token black guy is also token disabled blind guy, removing the need for another cripple.
Why was sjw propaganda so much better before?

While Europe's traits were diffusing outward to the non-European
world, Europe was also undergoing profound changes and facing difficult
choices at home. These choices were associated with drastic changes, in
some cases we might say reversals, of Europe's point of view. These
changes mav be examined under eight headings. The nineteenth century
was marked by (i) belief in the innate goodness of man; (2) secular-
ism; (3) belief in progress; (4) liberalism; (5) capitalism; (6) faith in
science; (7) democracy; (8) nationalism. In general, these eight factors
went along together in the nineteenth century. They were generally re-
garded as being compatible with one another; the friends of one were
generally the friends of the others; and the enemies of one were gen-
erally the enemies of the rest. Metternich and De Alaistre were generally
opposed to all eight; Thomas Jefferson and John Stuart Mill were
generally in favor of all eight.

my sub ran out a week ago as well, i couldn't watch anything anymore without having some pc bullshit shoveled down my throat.

friendship with netflix is over, now nyaa is my friend

Yes. Anything not made in the 21st century is apparently for geezers.

Soros invested heavily in Netflix last month.

Yeah, pretty sure Netflix is different for different regions.

It's region-locked due to licensing and shit but you might be able to use a VPN or some shit. Don't ask how though, I'm a pleb with tech.

Jews. Watch Chinese TV if you want to escape that bullshit.

First post best post.

They fucking ruined Black Mirror with their agenda driven bullshit.

I don't know, but I canceled Netflix and am trying to completely stop using the electric Jew.

tfw we are going to be the new villains in media for the next 10+ years

>proud fingolian
>watching entertainment by the evil han chinese
perkele saatanan what makes you do this?

Arrested Development wasn't afraid to make race or homosexual jokes, but maybe it changed for the last season when Netflix produced it. I haven't really thought about it.

Damn near every commercial in the States now features a complete middle class black family.

honestly if you like movies and television looking to the past is the best way to go. 2016 sayers may call you a nostalgia fag and start spamming "member" but the simple fact is that if you refuse those who came before you there is no future for you.

i suggest the mechanic with charles bronson. nice, slow, and silent, just like the cowboy movies AMC would play when i was a kid (before breaking bad and mad men came along)

Retards like you believe not saying "kill niggers" every three seconds is SJW pandering

Watch deep space nine. Niggers, women, and space Jews everywhere. The 90's were the beginning of the end (though the space kikes aren't really favorably presented).

>complete middle class black family.
>complete
White family would be preferred but if it's really a nuclear black family I'd give it a pass.

>Chickflix

>have u heard of stranger things
>no
>watch
>ok
>neat neon intro old dnd o spoopy hey interesting wow twist
>this is nice
>wow the token black kid is acting like a nigger this show might secretly be red pill-
>16 y/o 90 pound female lead rips on the nuclear family while bulls-eyeing a tin can that the STUPID BOY cant hit
>hmmmmmmmm
>season finale is underwhelming, monster cgi sucks
>still looking forward to season 2 i guess

I can confirm this. Been avoiding television for about 10 years or so, but recently had to watch it because I've been visitung and spending a lot of time with relatives for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I was fucking astounded to see damn near every commercial featuring intact rich black/mexican/towelhead families, or interracial couples.

>never been on Netflix

I wonder if they're doing it to A. somehow get more black people to buy their products or B. try and paint blacks as normal, law abiding citizens so the next time a cop shoots one, the country gets more up in arms.

I may be looking too far into this one.

Yes my stupid wife included. It's infuriating, the dumb broad wouldn't watch Saving private Ryan with me and it was the late 90s.

DS9 was good. Only respectable nigs in the roles.

Siege of Jadotville was bretty gud

Peaky blinders isn't that bad save for the ridiculous 3rd season. They fucked up on that one.

>4th episode of new season, everything is going alright so far despite le troll face episode
>starts off with 1970s interracial lesbian couple
>where the FUCK is this going how is this black mirror im PEEVED
>o thats where
>ok i guess lol
>not a bad episode

>NEXT EPISODE
>evil government guy tells the black protagonist theyre genociding the russians because
>low IQ, criminal behavior, bad genes
>the white guy is telling the black guy that the other white people have these problems
>schlomo.jpg

>Netflix

Hey buddy. Lemme give you a word of advice.

Ditch Netflix ya here. Your just throwing money away compadre.

What you need is Kodi. With Exodus installed. Free unlimited movies my friend. Kapiche?

Oh. And send my regards to your mother. Lovely women.

Just get popcorn time.

Pretty much any millennial woman

Just tell her it was made by art students exclusively filmed with go-pro's and iphones, then drop it in adobe premier and add some hipsterish effects to the introduction, if that doesn't work just make the entire thing sepia and add intro credits with your favorite jewish authors.

True, but you can see how the diversity thing was beginning to creep in on all sorts of shows then. By the late 90's it was all over, though much more than than today.

PB isn't a netflix production.

>becoming addicted to electronic satan
serious how do i get out

>watch Daredevil season 2
>Punisher is the greatest
>decide to try Jessica Jones
>every single FUCKING WHITE MALE is rayciss and incompetent or evil
>No less than four interracial sex scenes in four episodes
>Jessica Jones almost murders a liberal dipshit white guy because he starts yelling at her black, druggie """friend""" that's strung out on heroin and bath salts
Jesus fucking Christ.

Who here loves Inbetweeners? Please tell me none of you are briefcase wankers.

I should've just said it was from 2008 and not 1998. She wouldn't of been able to tell the difference.

goyim still believe hollywood projects are funded based on profitability and not for their subversive qualities. will they ever wake up to reality?

>evil government guy tells the black protagonist theyre genociding the russians because
>low IQ, criminal behavior, bad genes

Wtf this is real fucking hate mongering racism
Not the phony Muh dindu kind but real depraved shit ,prolly because it's the only white Christian nation left. Like what the actual fuck

It was black mirror right?Which episode was this

Underrated

Red pill + (((progressive))) agenda pushing increasing year by year = today's entertainment industry.

It's only going to get worse. That's why I stick to books, YouTube, anime and video games but even then video games are going the same way.

slow and steady vegem8

start with based podcasts and radio shows on youtube like opie and anthony. move on to based lectures and start downloading books to read. spend less time on instant gratification sites like facebook, Sup Forums, reddit, and tumblr.

remember to exercise and meditate too. when i was a kid i had no idea how people lived without tv. when i developed an imagination, i realized how much better off they were.

Media starting in the 70's taught me to hate myself. By age 20 I had internalized it and believed it.

Dont forget the "Men in power, it's a disease" when talking to her lesbian best friend.
God marvel is fucking garbge now

>paying a subscription to watch something
wew

>but even then video games are going the same way.

Eh, mostly just Western games.

Also, watch WW2 in HD and Roman Empire:Reign of Blood

Men against fire

Game of thrones has been invaded by SJWs

Also, a lot of their """""originals""""" are just things they bought the rights to and continued.

Pic related. Amazing show they picked up for the third season.

Western games make up the largest proportion of the western market. Some jap games are great but a lot aren't localised. I'll probably give up the video jew soon.

Give Hollywood nothing.

The only thing that will stop them is if we starve them of shekels. If you have to watch their crap get it from bittorrent.

I could smell it on Mafia 3 a mile away. Had no desire to play that shit. Watch Dogs 2 was obvious as well.

This shit is so overrated

>Roman Empire:Reign of Blood
I've been thinking about it but I fear it's going to upset my autism one way or another

Yea Mafia 3 hurt bad because the first 2 were really good. It's just the start though expect more of this shit.

>rape
Flag checks out.

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt is a good show
>inb4 hurr durr gay black dude 10 minutes in

I have golden girls, remington steele, moonlighting, wkrp, hillstreet blues, and some others. Wife used to like castle and these are basically what castle was built upon (Moonlighting/Remington Steele). HB for the cop drama. WKRP just because it's awesome. GOlden Girls because it's the shit.

First season made me chuckle, but that gay black dude is just annoying as hell. I slogged my way through season 2 hoping it would get better...it didn't.

Would still make Ellie Kemper my waifu, though.

Watch Castle with your eyes open. You'll see how the hispanic character is shown to be the "alpha" while his white partner is a "beta". Classic Jew programming right there. Also Castle might be a successful white guy with a family but they also make him out to be a man child. Castle is just subtle with their anti-white male agenda.

What do you think about this?

I think its pretty based because it doesnt show the dictator as evil but more as incapable moron

if there werent these gays it would be top tier i think

>watch HBO shows
Isn't their new show is the most anti-realism extra-liberal bullshit with muh black dick, evil white man and strong womyn of color?

What about Al?

I literally only watch it for ellie
youtu.be/saIlYHLcdHs

Yea I know which is why I weaned the waifu off it. Cooking shows are her big thing mostly now since she's been trained more.

HBO hasn't been worth it since the 1980s.

Is that Westworld? My libshit brother told me to watch that.

not even for The Sopranos?

Yes, there was just a thread on this last night. Westworld is pure SJW circlejerking.

Already have that. I've got so many shows hard to list them all. Easier to take a pic of plex library heh. I'd still bone Christina Applegate. She aged like fine wine like Jennfier Connelly.

>What went wrong?

Thanks burgerbro

>the current year
>not bending the knee to our Han overlords

It is. Worst show I ever seen despite the old but not super bad idea.
Can't imagine that it is SO POPULAR. I could bet that shit was written by a woman

False.

It's completely different between regions, lad. Used to be easy to switch between them but I'm pretty sure it's quite difficult now.

Check out Man in the high castle.

Obergruppenführer Smith is the greatest
Praise be upon to him.

the doll gets me every fucking time. apex kek

I actually don't hate Westworld because it has some cool plots and I love cowboy shit, but yeah it echoes pretty hard. Give it a try, if you hate it stop watching.

HBO 1980's had the best intro ever too.

youtu.be/i1NKoMNy5bY

It's nothing to do with SJW nonsense I think, it's the fact that there hasn't been a good game since Bloodborne but people are happy to lap up dogshit sequels.

Did Tony die at the end? The writer said "fuck my fans, I write what I want". He doesn't want us to know! I'm not ok with that. There's not a show on JewBO that hasn't disappointed me. I'm still sore Deadwood ended without a final season. Girls? That show about the faggots? Vice! It's all trash. Watch, Westworld is going up suck you in just like Sons of Anarchy, then we're going to see Delores decide she's a transnigger and ride her horse off a cliff.