Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc
youtube.com/watch?v=ASC9nzXnIc8
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SAHvLAJ-5aQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SWEDEN YES

Sweden.

Only a matter of time until every white person is required to take a mudslimes cock in the mouth, ass or vagina.

Sweden, but canada is coming a close second.

Definitely Sweden

In Sweden it's illegal even to criticize migrants. If a mud lime calls a Swede names, nothing happens, but if the Swede insults him back, the Swede could go to jail.

Canada is not at that point yet. But give it time.

I'm guessing Canada because they don't have to deal with a shitty nazi-party that only looks after themselves in their parlament - I guess.

Canada is more progressive at shitposting but swedes like to help refugees in real life by satisfying their sexual needs

Sweden only tries to be.
Canada is from the poorest fag to the president/minister.
Only the media, politicians and people between 25 and 35 are liberals in Sweden.

Canada is still recoverable.
The only thing able to help Sweden is a nuclear holocaust

>implying that canada hasn't traditionally been a conservative stronghold

enjoy your 10 billion "refugees"

THIS CANNOT EVEN BE A QUESTION THEY DONT EVEN LET REFUGEES FUCK THEM UP THE ASS HOW DARE DARE DARE YOU!!!!

saved

Swedes are true believers. Anglos here allow it to happen for the money. A flood of mud people increases real estate prices and rent.

youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc

youtube.com/watch?v=ASC9nzXnIc8

Oh ffs guys, cut us some slack. We're not that bad.

>Swedens military is a total cuckshed

Perfect time for Finland to strike.

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

at least Canada has civic nationalism, Swedes are embarrassed to be Swedish

yes you are

canadia is...non progressive...a pity....

>Toronto faggot of Sup Forumsice says getting skull smashed in with BJJ moves is okay

Why is this okay in a uslamic cuntry like Canada???????????

Her lips are cute. She will suck my cock b4 this is over kek

That's why you elect literally tumblr?

Sweden yes!

Canada, Germany and UK going for the tier-2 trio. Although UK might be saved if London and some other shitlholes were nuked altogether, there's still places like Italy and France where the niggers are everywhere.

What about them

They're not legally enforcing tumblr pronouns like Canda so they're not there yet.

Why hasn't Sweden fallen yet...

The bantz of the AfD are pretty nice sometimes

youtube.com/watch?v=SAHvLAJ-5aQ

SD kryper inte för näringslivet, bara det att i ett fungerande samhälle behöver man ett fungerande näringsliv, men det fattar man väl inte då man bara suger bidrags-kuk i nått neger ghetto nånstans, som du tydligen gör. kys

Sweden thank god, there is too much wilderness here to ever fully cuck Canada, I'd love to drag half the liberal faggots up north and leave them in the woods and watch them shit their pants when they hear a twig snap