REPUBLICANS ARE SHIT AT NATIONAL SECURITY. HOW LONG TILL TRUMP 9/11?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/321984-bush-ignored-911-terror-warnings/
youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw&feature=youtu.be&t=191
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnibus_Budget_Reconciliation_Act_of_1993
youtube.com/watch?v=p2NkjNvwuaU
youtube.com/watch?v=WZm6x38druU
fas.org/irp/cia/product/pdb080601.pdf
cnsnews.com/news/article/melanie-hunter/obama-us-military-launched-9000-airstrikes-against-isis-so-far
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/10/american-weapons-find-their-way-to-isis-again/381733/
foxnews.com/world/2014/06/16/us-made-stinger-missiles-have-likely-fallen-into-isis-hands-officials-say.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-a-year-of-the-caliphate-4-maps-that-show-how-far-and-fast-the-group-has-spread-10342191.html
greatagain.gov/
youtu.be/IUreExyfw5o
youtu.be/75MpVO7L3Vw
youtu.be/OQsfIg7KYag
youtu.be/z5HEJLCSW0g
youtu.be/udan3dllTyk
youtube.com/watch?v=h5fbu7BjpUc
youtu.be/BUnv6Kb7syQ
youtu.be/7xX_KaStFT8
youtu.be/qi1df15VmCs
youtu.be/ODN3BDR-6dU
youtu.be/n1ma-GJ6NPc
youtu.be/qb0Zc6y3FMo
youtu.be/0w9Co8wDavY
youtu.be/1d9lm-T87AQ
youtu.be/dLbkKQ4_-EM
youtu.be/Ep-YbqfkuzM
youtu.be/wNGyFRjGC3Y
youtu.be/ESYEUWrW39I
youtu.be/muhrghfODOg
youtu.be/Z_foudD52pQ
youtu.be/WmEWXseLRlI
youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU
cnsnews.com/news/article/under-obama-us-casualty-rate-afghanistan-increased-5-fold
inherentresolve.mil/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Member when you guys just posted this on Sup Forums?

>Member when you almost made enough posts to afford your Ramen Noodles?

Member?

implying Obama Leaf posts on Sup Forums

Republicans are shit with the economy too.

factually that was 90% clinton's fault, 10% bush's fault. It was clinton who had appointed all the security advisors and completely neglected national security for 8 years. It was also partially bush's fault for not realization clinton's incompetence. It's amazing how clinton had one of the most bitchin' presidencies by doing absolutely nothing right and falling into sheer dumb luck (dot com boom, deflation causing greatest economic growth in recent times, completely not his doing at all but spillover from reagan)

Trump Tower, Istanbul, Turkey.

This, Bill Clinton knew the Saudi's were flight training in Florida.

>factually that was 90% clinton's fault

Right wing retards are the biggest fucking dindu nuffins on the planet.

You just admitted that unless Democrats kill every last terrorist on the planet, Republicans are powerless to keep America safe. What a fucking fail. You worship failure and incompetence.

So we already know that due to Trump's incompetence, there will be another 9/11 and you retards will blame Obama even though he kept America safe.

Republicans are absolute garbage. Shit at national security, shit at the economy. There are no bigger dindus than right wingers. They fuck everything up, then blame others. You retards are worse than children.

>trump just got 50,000 jobs added from japan to america
holy shit and he doesnt even have the resources obama has until JANUARY

Bush was warned BIN LADEN TO ATTACK THE UNITED STATES

He went fishing.

Right wing retard Republicans are the biggest dindu nuffins on the planet.

‘They’re coming here’: Bush admin. ignored multiple pre-9/11 warnings – report
rt.com/usa/321984-bush-ignored-911-terror-warnings/

I know that you're right wing, but stop being such a fucking dindu

>>trump just got 50,000 jobs added from japan to america

No he didn't. Trump so far has created 0 jobs. Obama created 15.6 million. Deal with it.

I never denied that Bush knew you faggot, most people deny that Clinton had 8 years to do something, and that Bush just spent 9 months doing nothing and let it happen.

That's where the 90% Clintons fault 10% Bush's fault comes from you faggot. Although, I'd argue it's more 50/50, they are equally culpable.

It's hard to argue with retards like yourself who deny facts.

>completely not his doing at all but spillover from reagan)

Ok you're officially mentally handicapped. How retarded do you have to be to believe this?

The economy was so bad after 11 years of Reagan/Bush that Trump called it a DEPRESSION.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw&feature=youtu.be&t=191

Seriously you retards are fucking delusional

BASED BILL CLINTON bucked Reaganomics and RAISED taxes on the rich.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnibus_Budget_Reconciliation_Act_of_1993

Previously the top individual tax rate of 31% applied to all income over $51,900. The Act created a new bracket of 36% for income above $115,000, and 39.6% for income above $250,000.[2]
Previously, corporate income above $335,000 was taxed at 34%. The Act created new brackets of 35% for income from $10 million to $15 million, 38% for income from $15 million to $18.33 million, and 35% for income above $18.33 million.[3]
The 2.9% Medicare tax had previously been capped to apply to only the first $135,000 of income. The cap was removed.
Transportation fuels taxes were raised by 4.3 cents per gallon.
The portion of Social Security benefits subject to income taxes was raised from 50% to 85%.[4]
The phaseout of the personal exemption and the limit on itemized deductions were permanently extended.
The AMT tax rate was increased from 24% to tiered rates of 26% and 28%.[5]
Part IV Section 14131: Expansion of the Earned Income Tax Credit and added inflation adjustments.

So like I said, unless Democrats kill every last terrorist on the planet, Republicans are powerless to keep America safe. Republicans are shit at national security and you already admitted that Trump will have another 9/11 because of his gross negligence and incompetence.

So.... so far zero jobs created right?

Obama created 15.6 million actual jobs. You retards are counting imaginary jobs that don't even exist.

I want them to attack Trump Tower Istanbul so the God-Emperor can call for the final Crusade and we can rightfully take back Constantinople from the Muslim Horde.

Seriously faggot, where the fuck do you think you are?

>Seriously faggot, where the fuck do you think you are?

I'm in a place where right wing retards worship a billionaire globalist elite who pays no taxes, and replaces American workers with foreigners. You retards love him for it.

You wear glasses, right? Skinny jeans, a beanie, probably an undercut and a multitude of piercings and tattoos, correct?

You're a fucking nu-male scum.

>Foreign workers are bad

Do you work for CNN?

Op is fag

Bill Clinton was the one who caused 9/11 with his careless foreign policy.

OK Bro, but Hillary Clinton wasn't rich or anything, right?

Just a po' lil country gal trying to make it in the big city against all odds. She aint nevah had a penny to her name in her life and had it all robbed from her by the rich white bad man.

9/11 was set in motion under the Clinton administration. Long before Bush became president.

I can't tell if you're being a retard on purpose.

How was it Bush's fault at all? I hate Bush, but that was 100% Clinton's fault.

Any other fake memes you want to show us?

Why can you never admit Obama has had the most Mass Shootings?
>inb4 crime rates
>inb4 muh stricter gun laws required
Why can't you just admit that?
Is it because you wouldn't be paid?

lol none of those things

naw obamma a gud boi who dindu nuffin

>bush dindu nuffin

Right wing retard dindu nuffins can't keep America safe.

youtube.com/watch?v=p2NkjNvwuaU
>Obamaleaf will defend this

I can tell you're obviously a retard if you didn't know that when boomers retire they leave the labor force. How can you not fucking know this?

See the age on that chart? What does it say? 16 years AND OVER. Do you know what AND OVER means? It means there's no upper age limit you fucking moron.

There are 94 gorillion RETIREES, full time high school students, full time university students, stay at home moms, sick, disabled, etc. NOT IN THE LABOR FORCE.

What is the right wing retard conspiracy here? Explain that.

Yeah Obama reduced the crime rate to multi-decade lows. What's your point?

Usually happens early in the first term.
Bill Clinton and Dubya are examples.

Clinton signed executive order HR4655 in 1998 which lied and said Iraq had WMDs and must be overthrown. He then bombed them during their holy day.

Clinton caused extreme turmoil in Afghanistan, Sudan, Iran, Libya, and Iraq... and even had a chance to take out Bin Ldaen and thought he was no threat after Clinton's careless foreign policy... and Clinton even admitted he fucked up bad with Bin Laden.

The fact that you sub-70 IQ liberals ignore facts is cringy at the least.

lol Obama has bombed the shit out of ISIL. More than your beloved hero Putin ever will. Obama just made a speech bragging about how he's destroyed ISIL.

You retards just worship your beloved Putin and Assad.

youtube.com/watch?v=WZm6x38druU

fuck your faggot charts post aesthetic Twin Towers.

Obama never bombed ISIL... he bombed land NEAR ISIL.

Another episode of right wing retards being so fucking stupid that they didn't know that when unemployed get jobs, the unemployment rate goes down. You thought it was all a conspiracy? AHAHAHAHA

Even kindergartners understand that when unemployed get jobs, the unemployment rate goes down. This is basic fucking knowledge.

>Still doesn't acknowledge Obama has had the most Mass Shootings
:^)

He bombed the shit out of ISIL. That's why you hate him so much. Obama killed more Islamic terrorists than any president in American history and you right wing retards hate him for it.

Aren't you retards always complaining about how Obama bombs ISIL in multiple countries?

He doesn't acknowledge anything.
I crushed him twice with both my comments.

BUSH LITERALLY HANDED A WARNING TITLED BIN LADEN TO ATTACK THE UNITED STATES.

He ignored it and went fishing.

fas.org/irp/cia/product/pdb080601.pdf

>Clinton's fault

Fucking right wnig retards are the biggest fucking dindu nuffins on the planet. Nothing comes close.

You retards CANNOT BE TRUSTED WITH NATIONAL SECURITY.

You basically admit that Trump can't keep America safe and you will blame Obama.

He never killed anybody. He killed some women and kids, big fucking deal... he didn't kill anybody from ISIL.

In fact, the video of ISIL drowning people was due to Obama killing Iraqi children.

It's not in his script on how to respond.
He can never admit Obama has failed in ANY aspect.
Sad!

I already destroyed you twice.

Obama killed more Islamic terrorists than any president, and has done more to destroy ISIL than anyone, and that is why you right wing retards HATE OBAMA.

Obama killed your precious, beloved Osama Bin Laden too. That still triggers you.

You do as Putin tells you and worship America's enemies.

I'm not arguing Bush didn't try to stop the attack... the Bush family and Clintons are part of e same cime syndicate...

I'm arguing that it was Clinton's careless foreign policy that led to the attack in the first place.

lol i already responded 3x.

Holy shit you're retards.

pepperidge farm remembers

>the president is responsible for every facet of american government and american life
this is why no one takes you seriously. you have this weird notion that our presidents is a King that has absolute rule over the american populace. then you sperg out with incorrect or half-true graphs, (((headlines))), and le epic laugh macros while screaming right wing retards at the top of your lungs. then you cherry pick the lowest hanging fruit to any argument and scream the same point over and over after it's been addressed. anything that destroys your "arguments" is completely ignored while spam other incorrect or half-true graphs. I have wasted 8 years of my life on this hellhole of a website, and you are without a doubt the most autistic user to ever post on Sup Forums, across any board. you're autism exceeds no bounds and you put a bad name on any poster that has to live with the shame that they share a flag with you.

spamming a thread with 70+ posts isn't blowing the fuck out of anybody, it's a testament to your awe inspiring autism

>He never killed anybody

This much fucking denial.

ISIL is on the run because Obama has decimated them. You can't handle it.

Man I thought I was good at shitposting.

But these Canadians..
Giving me a run for my money

>Sources he bomb ISIS still missing
Really made me think

>the Bush family and Clintons are part of e same cime syndicate...

AHAHAHAHAHA

Anyone have that one of them golfing together?

>Blogs are now are now reputable sources
Lmao

It's these retards who are bringing up multiple topics. I didn't bring up crime.

It's okay I got what I needed from these right wing retards.

They already admitted that Trump will fail to keep America safe because he's incompetent but they will blame Obama.

>Transcript from Obama's NatSec speech
>Obama: "Bin Laden is dead"
>Obama's conscience: "ISIS went from 0 countries to 32 under my watch"
>0 to 32
Hmmm.....
Really made me think...

Holy shit you retards are in complete denial of reality.

You autistic right wing retards are the greatest threat the Republic has ever seen.

America needs to do something about the education system.

You are not right in the head.

Here's your own right wing retard source.

Obama: U.S. Military Launched 9,000 Airstrikes Against ISIS So Far
cnsnews.com/news/article/melanie-hunter/obama-us-military-launched-9000-airstrikes-against-isis-so-far

You're seriously fucked in the head.

LMFAO, you just proved his point. You're an idiot.

>Right wing source
>CNSNews
wewlad...

1 bad guy doing bad things somewhere in a country in Africa and right wing retards think it's another Pizzagate conspiracy

You are seriously fucked in the head.

you dropped out of high school didn't you? You are legit autistic.

Stru, stop acting like you're responding to everyone..,

You still haven't responded about Clinton's executive order HR4655.

And your only argument to ANYTHING is that "it's okay because the Clinton's crime buddy Bush did it too"... but that's the fucking point, we don't like any of them. And Obama hired the criminals as secretary of state.

We've had a Clinton or Bush in charge of foreign policy since 1980.

1980 GHW Bush VP
1984 GHW Bush VP
1988 GHW Bush POTUS
1992 Bill Clinton POTUS
1996 Bill Clinton POTUS
2000 GW Bush POTUS
2004 GW Bush POTUS
2008 Hillay Clinton S.o.S.
2012 Hillary Clinton S.o.S.

As soon as the people had a choice against these criminals... they flocked to said choice.

Trump said random shit, and the fact that the Clintons and Bush family wouldn't see the whitehouse under trump (he's the only one tat attacked both families), is the reason he won.

he really did lol

Wtf does that have to do with foreign policy... i'm beginning to think you're mentally handicapped.

This + the Bush's voted for Clinton.

If they're part of the same crime family then why did Bill Clinton beat George HW Bush in 1992?

That was a crushing loss for Bush Sr.

Do you right wing retards ever think your autism through?

And why did BASED BILL CLINTON repeatedly shit on George W Bush during his presidency and try hard to get John Kerry elected in 2004?

Admit it. You're nothing more than a right wing retard dindu nuffin and you know that Trump will have a 9/11 on his watch because he's an incompetent moron.

There were no 9/11's on Obama's watch because Democrats take national security seriously. Republicans are just colossal fuckups and that's why they attract morons like you.

>same crime family top kek

Right wing retards never heard of the 1992 election where Bill Clinton defeated HW Bush and made him a 1 term president. An embarrassing loss.

>He doesn't refute
>He can only insult
Top kek

Explain how the unprecedented number of Muslim terrorist attacks on US clay this past year was the fault of republicans.

OMG ISIS is spreading. 1 bad guy in an African country did a bad thing! THANKS OBAMA!

Fucking right wing retard logic.

Then you morons really wonder why you're such uneducated, unskilled, unemployed losers?

Trump isn't gunna change that btw.

Exactly... the Bush family endorsed Clinton... and so did the CIA...

If that doesn't alarm the people... i don't know what would.

>He can't admit Obama fucked up in SOME way
Lel

Obama's biggest fuckup was clearly the American education system if retards like you exist.

Then again, education can only so far. Your autism is clearly too powerful.

>9,000 airstrikes
>while supplying arms to "moderate" rebel groups
>that fall into the hands of ISIS

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/10/american-weapons-find-their-way-to-isis-again/381733/
foxnews.com/world/2014/06/16/us-made-stinger-missiles-have-likely-fallen-into-isis-hands-officials-say.html

Our foreign policy is a fucking dumpster fire. ISIS is a tumor that has spread because the "leadership" can't pull their head out of their ass.

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-a-year-of-the-caliphate-4-maps-that-show-how-far-and-fast-the-group-has-spread-10342191.html

It's funny how the most educated area in America voted for Trump at 92%. And you liberals brushed it off as "d-d-dey juss rayciss"... lmfao, liberals are a joke, and they wonder why they lost.

You liberals lost and it's so hilarious how angry you all are.

And you're losing all over the world.

>Our foreign policy is a fucking dumpster fire.

Actually America is doing just fine. You right wing retards always cry and want to waste trillions for your beloved Middle East and your precious Israel.

Obama was smart to. He reduced US military casualties by 98%. That's what has you retards triggered so hard. You want to take America back to the days Bush GOP days where they were losing 100 soldiers a month in Iraq.

OP IS A FAGGOT
PRESIDENT ELECT DONALD J. TRUMP
greatagain.gov/

APPEARANCES
>Trump Rally in Fayetteville, NV 12/6/16
youtu.be/IUreExyfw5o
>Pence Rally in New Orleans LA 12/3/16
youtu.be/75MpVO7L3Vw
>Trump on F&F 12/2/16
youtu.be/OQsfIg7KYag
>Trump/Pence on Hannity 12/1/16
youtu.be/z5HEJLCSW0g
>Trump Rally in Cincinnati OH 12/1/16
youtu.be/udan3dllTyk
>Trump Speaks at Carrier in Indiana 12/1/16
youtube.com/watch?v=h5fbu7BjpUc
>Thanksgiving Message from President Elect Trump 11/23/16
youtu.be/BUnv6Kb7syQ
>A Message from President-Elect Donald J. Trump 11/21/16
youtu.be/7xX_KaStFT8
>Trump Objectified 11/18/16
youtu.be/qi1df15VmCs
>Trump ditches press pool to get steak dinner
youtu.be/ODN3BDR-6dU
>Trump Meets with Obama 11/10/16
youtu.be/n1ma-GJ6NPc

SALT & FUN
>Martha Raddatz Starts To Cry Over Trump Victory
youtu.be/qb0Zc6y3FMo
>Best Of The Young Turks Election Day Meltdown 2016
youtu.be/0w9Co8wDavY
>The Truth about Trump Protesters
youtu.be/1d9lm-T87AQ
>SJW Meltdowns
youtu.be/dLbkKQ4_-EM
>Trump Saltmining
youtu.be/Ep-YbqfkuzM
>Clinton landslide
youtu.be/wNGyFRjGC3Y

ELECTION NIGHT
>Trump Victory Speech 11/8/16
youtu.be/ESYEUWrW39I
>Donald Trump projected president on CNN
youtu.be/muhrghfODOg
>Donald Trump projected president on Fox News
youtu.be/Z_foudD52pQ
>Putin congratulates Trump
youtu.be/WmEWXseLRlI

INSPIRATION
>Donald Trump on Getting Revenge
youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU

Trudeau biggest fuckup was clearly the Canadian n education system if retards like you exist.

Then again, education can only so far. Your autism is clearly too powerful.

You lost the election, get over it.

You are losing all around the world, like Brexit... Marine Le Pen etc...

Get over it, loser.

lol Massachussetts is the most educated state and you right wing retards get decimated there. You high school dropouts talking about education is fucking hilarious.

TRUMP: I LOVE THE UNEDUCATED!

AND THEY LOVE HIM!

You retards fall for fake news lol. Muh pizzagate fucking morons

>gives up on the argument lol

gg retard

Lol Trump is gunna flood the country with foreign workers like he does at his companies and you right wing retards will love him for it.

I didn't say state... dumbfuck. Lmao, you liberals have NO reading comprehension. I said most educated AREA. A "state" can have sub-70 IQ inner-cities voting for someone like Hillary.

right wing retard proves my point by resorting to "I know you are but what am I"

top kek

>Trump: I love the uneducated
>He fell for CNN meme
Lmao

""area""

Lol all the most educated states vote Blue. All the right wing retards cleetus bumblefuck flyover states vote red.

>causality decrease
In Iraq, Afghanistan is a different story

cnsnews.com/news/article/under-obama-us-casualty-rate-afghanistan-increased-5-fold

>allowing US equipment to fall into the hands of our enemies
>smart

Pick one dipshit.

Suddenly I'm OK with the idea of exterminating Canadians

>Not an argument
Color me surprised

I didn't give up. I crushed you all over is thread. The point is you're getting crushed. Not just in this thread, but all over the world.

Liberals are finished. You lose. Now either accept it, or keep making rant threads where you get crushed even more.

brb have meetings

u retards are too much

you're getting worse too

seriously your whole fake news bubble world is fucking up your brains. Scientists should study your regression

FACTS???? UGHHHHHHH I HATE FACTS SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!

How many soldiers is the US losing now under Obama? 1-2 a month? That's down 98%. That's why you right wing retards hate him so much.

>Meetings
Going to cool off from the BTFO

So Trump can't keep America safe? Another 9/11 is inevitable.

>Projecting this hard
Top kek

Lol Obama hasn't bombed ISIL? You're out of your fucking mind. You're completely detached from reality.

inherentresolve.mil/

Do you even know what projecting is? Fuck, Americans are dumb.

It doesn't matter. You call Americans stupid... right-wingers stupid... everyone is stupid in your opinion....

Yet you got beat by so-called "stupid" people. If everyone is so stupid, why did Hillary have such a hard time convincing "stupid" people to vote for her?

In fact, the inner-cities have a large group of people with an average IQ of 70... and they overwhelmingly supported Hillary. Seems as though Hillary was the one getting the "stupid people" vote.