>Pic related
Just lmao at the Honda Civic, shit is such a cuckmobile

> Drive civic
> Get 300 gorillion miles from one car

The old civics were the best.

it's the 2016 north american car of the year
.t 2016 Civic ext owner

Camry Nationalist reporting in

this. never had a crx though ;( . around where i live theyre all either rust buckets or rice rockets. no decent ones for sale.

CRX god tier car, it's now a luxury sports car since they haven't made them since 1991. Heh.

civic nationalists btfo for one thousand years

Nissan Sentraism

>driving gookyuronipshit cars

get yourself a real car

jdm is for faggot azn boy racers

Sheiiit, Honda is master race. Civic always beats Corolla and all other cars in its class. Preludes were the bomb.

Honda is better than Toyota and Nissan, hands down. Honda Accord is often compared to BMW, while Toyota Camry is not. Though Lexus are better than Acura.

>Accord and New Pilot owner

Kek being ironic again

WHY THE FUCK IS MY IP / COUNTRY BANNED?
> today is first time on /pol in 7days
> i can reply to threads but cannot create one
> WTF
> pay $20 to bypass this ban?

FUCKING JEW KIKE BOARD - I'LL FUCKING SHOW YOU WHAT ABUSE IS YOU RETARDED SPASTIC AMERICUNTS!!!!!!!

I drive a green prius and am awaiting my hunting license. I'm gonna have to power through the bullying when I start going hunting.

You will be the prey.

>being cucked this hard by a man who got cucked out of his own business by his board of directors.

Scrolling through the 1st page and you're the only Australian flag that showed up

el oh el

Heh, you stupid ethno RACISTS. Civic nationalism is the thinking mans nationalism.

Who cares if we have the population of Brazil as long as we are not racist.

Where are my fellow /Volkswagen Nationalist/ at?

My dad has one and he is indeed a massive faggot

Dats right. Beige horizon on da way. We gots to blanda up the whole world, every place will be exactly the same, then all the identical civic nationalist countries will have no need to fight since they are all the fucking same. Then we can have a civic global government.

They are useful for some people. My mom drives a 98 she got Certified Used. The damn thing still only has 35,000 miles on it. It looks like the day it was new. It gets her around with good mileage. Me, I'm a bit more performance oriented in my daily driver.

It's just coded language for being a cucked willfully ignorant racist

Such a beautiful car.
>ywn be a crx

>I'm so enlightened because I'm not racist
>a-anybody can live in my country so long as they follow the laws!

Civic Nationalism is Cuck Nationalism.

I'm just happy my car was made in Japan and not mexico