Pope Francis: Fake news is like getting sexually aroused by faeces

What the fuck is wrong with this new Pope?

independent.co.uk/news/people/pope-fake-news-francis-sexual-arousal-coprophilia-coprophagia-a7461331.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NlV7VviHuwU
youtube.com/watch?v=cr4buDsi9qQ&feature=push-u-sub&attr_tag=ButpLpfKeKU-6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Pope literally calls the main stream media shit eaters
>Sup Forums will somehow find a problem with this

Fucking cis white Christian male kink shaming

Don't spread fake bullshit?
Yeah, he's right. Am i supposed to be triggered?

Who even gives a shit about the pope anymore?

He's cucked as fuck and practically a literally who at this point.

Jesus, they are really upset by pizzagate, arent they.

i like how this shill repeat the elite POV usually 1 months after every single time

#notmypope

Why do you think Benedict XVI "resigned"?

pope more like nope amirite

Vatican defending pedophiles

he's the master kiddie-diddler

Ah ha ha, holy shit. I guess i shouldnt be surprised this guy is so concerned about fake news.

extortion

Nothing wrong with getting hard from poo in loo. Very intolerant! He should apologize to all pakis & indians.

what that's just god behind him you schizo

What's worse, being turned on by poop or altar boys?

He is pure chaos

The fuck am I looking at?

Anti-pope I guess.

> "I think the media have to be very clear, very transparent, and not fall into - no offence intended - the sickness of coprophilia, that is, always wanting to cover scandals, covering nasty things, even if they are true," he said in the interview.

>"And since people have a tendency towards the sickness of coprophagia, a lot of damage can be done."

He's right tho, if we didn't have a tendency for coprophagia, Francis wouldn't have his job.

That's right, it's Shitus, god of poop
And you thought they worship satan

This, the pedo problems in the Catholic Church go all the way to the top.

>What the fuck is wrong with this new Pope?
Nothing.
The Catholic Church has been trying to destroy Europe for centuries.
But it's you who call us "LOL LARPers" whenever we suggest any alternative to Christianity.

Enjoy your non-LARPing "adult" religion.

DEUS VULT!

I don't care about the pope
But I'm glad you hate him

Hitler youth + fucking children usually causes issues. The Jesuits decided to pull a power play and once again, catholics are too fucking stupid to see they have been usurped.

like 15 years ago i took the bus and he was there drinking mate,guy has the most evil aura i ever saw

10/10 would have that ride again

Pope covering for pedophiles. I thought they were trying to stop this?

That's the second time I've read a quote by him where he used the term Coprophillia.

It seems to be a concept he is familiar with.

Even Sup Forums isn't using this word on the regular like Francis.

Can we get Ratzinger back? This pope is an alien imposter. He pumps out a new blasphemy daily. He feels abortion isn't necessarily a mortal sin… Divorcees should be given the green light… who is he to judge homosexuals?

The man isn't even a Catholic.

That's shit eating, isn't it?

Has he just called the mass media a shower of shit eating cunts, then?

Because if he hasn't, he should.

This new pope is working for Satan. The message of the Catholic Church has been infiltrated and distorted.
youtube.com/watch?v=NlV7VviHuwU

Also cross thread

Fuck off, stop shilling
The Catholic Church has never been good

youtube.com/watch?v=cr4buDsi9qQ&feature=push-u-sub&attr_tag=ButpLpfKeKU-6

This fake news shit started with Pizzagate right? We can add the Catholic church to the pedophilia ring, although we knew they were already involved

R A R E
A
R
E

>pope joins jewish smear campaign against right wing media
>Sup Forums surprised

What are you basing that on?

>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID

He's right, I dumped my television
I had enough with that crap.

fake news isnt mainstream media, its a term the maynstream medier is using to describe any source of info that didnt come from their mouths first.

I agree with the Pope. That is why we must boycott fake news sources such as CNN, MSNBC, Fox, The Washington Post, Huffington Post, and The New York Times.

Why is Sup Forums so hysterical?

The Pope is right: Media should not spread fake news. I thought that would be common sense.

I thought fake news was fake news, like almost everything the MSM reports.

I am so fucking sick of leftists changing the definition of words whenever they find it convenient, it is impossible to know what is ever being said when words change on a daily basis like this, I can't tell now if the Pope is against the MSM or against alternative media, or against all fake news or only fake news of a certain persuasion, our language is being made more and more unintelligible by the day.

he's for the globalists , this isn't the first thing he's done, he's supporting the MSM with their "fake news" campaign and more than anything he's against white people whom he hates more than anything in the world

Because leftists are completely polluting our language with alternative meanings, it isn't clear whether the Pope is actually expressing his disdain for all fake news or just """fake news""" i.e. anything that isn't reported by the MSM and doesn't fit the common societal narrative.

Obviously if he means all fake news is bad then he is completely agreeable in this case, but if he is just taking the side of the leftists and condemning alternative news sources alone then that is fucking foolish.

I just hate it when Sup Forums goes full anti-Catholic mode.

>"The Pope just wants to protect pedos!!!!!!"

No you idiots, it is just that news sources actually need facts and not random bullshit.

>soundbytes taken out of context that don't actually contradict church doctrine

Jesus Christ, Ireland. The Vatican is literally luciferian. They're all child raping masons.

>They're all child raping masons.
>all

>when percentage of pedo priests no higher than other segments of the population

Aussie shit-posting strikes again.

I'm more anti-this-pope than anti-Church. This pope always gave me the creeps, but over the past year or so I've lost the ability to continue giving him the benefit of the doubt. He might have some nice messages at heart, but by and large what he says is continually objectionable, fails to address core problems within the Church, and fits too well into the luciferian new world order doctrine.

I mean, what the hell is pope doing issuing an encyclical about global warming? He's the pope, not a scientist or social engineer.

I can almost guarantee the college of cardinals sold out to elect him. He's being used as "see all you religious nuts, the pope wrote about it so we need to pass OPEC's carbon tax"

>when percentage of pedo priests no higher than other segments of the population
percentage is higher than 0, burn them all. let God sort it out. fucking leaf.

>Fake news is like getting sexually aroused by faece
So... totally normal?

>evil aura
explain

SAVE US POPE BENEDICT

FTFY

Interesting. Tell us more please.

Read the thread at least, before you respond. I already admitted that the new pope is Luciferian But that doesn't mean that it has always been so. That is why I asked for evidence of such and the shill wasn't able to provide any.

As for "muh pedo" bullcrap, something like 1,400 celebrated people were accused of sexual misconduct with children in Great Britain in 2015 alone. That's people from TV, radio and the government.

>germany
>normalizing scat
story checks out

>It is sick that the media is covering up nasty scandals, even if they are true
It sounds to me that he is criticizing the mainstream media, particularly in Europe, for covering up rape and murder by refugees