France: Decomposing In Front Of Our Eyes

>France will elect a new president in May 2017. Politicians are already campaigning and debating about deficits, welfare recipients, GDP growth, and so on, but they look like puppets disconnected from the real country.

>What is reality in France today?

>Violence. It is spreading. Not just terrorist attacks; pure gang violence. It instills a growing feeling of insecurity in hospitals, at schools, in the streets -- even in the police. The media does not dare to say that this violence is coming mainly from Muslim gangs -- "youths," as they call the in the French media, to avoid naming who they are. A climate of civil war, however, is spreading visibly in the police, schools, hospitals and politics.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-07/france-decomposing-front-our-eyes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Luk-mdtMID8
youtube.com/watch?v=vnJBW49afzg
lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2016/12/06/01016-20161206ARTFIG00098-classement-pisa-les-eleves-francais-toujours-mediocres.php
youtube.com/watch?v=BLb3o65q0vk
youtu.be/bUUlERRcBmc
youtu.be/EJibU3UXc58
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Nice_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_2015_Paris_attacks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Hebdo_shooting
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2HV_2A7x2M
youtu.be/xXwXUz9DFgc
youtu.be/fA6XcyXsxXU
youtu.be/Mob-8wN6kpU
youtu.be/MzdogL2v2mg
youtu.be/XHym8PXdn-c
youtube.com/watch?v=AjUWmRPpJyY
youtu.be/fTPym5VHI4c
youtu.be/T5MSD3EqBB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Europeans deserve everything they get. Why did they let Muslims just come in and dominate them like that? I knew this would happen almost a decade ago now, Muslims are trash people and Islam is a disgusting cancerous scum ideology. Never forget that. Words cannot truly express how fucking disgusting Muslims and Islam are.

Say 56% white absolute shithole where hordes of feral niggers run amok

Say 80% white Lefistan ruled by Trudeau Abdullah where thousands of Syrian and Somali rapefugees are imported

Yes, and I knew about that almost a decade ago. When most people here were still being tucked into their beds at night and just learning how to jerk off, I was being blasted by Muslims and leftists on the internet because I opposed their crushing dominance at that time.

As I said, Europeans deserve everything they get. You are all spineless fags. The solution was for you to stand up to all this and stop it, but you didn't.

Is it true FN wants to privatize Social Security partially?

I heard people say Le Pen is actual pretty economically liberal.

What? She's a raging commie "civic nationalist".

Sad!

>56%

KEK

Start waving that white flag baguette. I'm sure everyone is issued one at birth in France.

captcha: chemin de paris

>If I pretend others problems are as bad as ours then maybe ours will disappear

Nice deflecting faggot. Hope you know you're part of the problem.

>Why did they let Muslims just come in and dominate them like that?

muslims are the symptom, zionist jews are the cause.

zionist jew influence in EU gov't and local/national gov'ts. zionist jews work to destroy europe by flooding western euro countries with violent 3rd-world immigrants. this is not conspiracy theory, this is fact.

france should deport unfaithful zionists as well as unfaithful muslims. deport BOTH.

patriotic western-european french people only. for the safety of the french people.

French whites, please come home to Louisiana.

It's my dream that Trump allows unchecked immigration for melanin deprived individuals from Europe and South Africa.

Meanwhile, french women are busy doing this:

youtube.com/watch?v=Luk-mdtMID8

He's right.
I can't wait for New year's eve Cologne 2.0
2017 Edition

FN is commie shit, merely they want to give the Gibmedat to the French instead of the Shitskin. Fillon is more liberal, thus it will benefit to us and hinder the shtiskin from leeching our money.

I don't deny it

But countries with a far worse situation than ours aren't allowed to criticize our country. Only Poland, Croatia, and Czech are allowed to criticize France, other can fuck off and die.

Dark times are coming.

Lord have mercy on us.

>32.4% black
Sounds nice

Tbh, just as before every election, people will forget how they got fucked by the right and left parties, and will vote for them again, just to start complaining AGAIN after the election.

Hoping to leave France one day honestly.

>Lord
kneel before Allah, dog

That's what I thought. Somebody tried arguing elsewhere that FN was going to be more free market than Fillon was and thus a bigger threat, but they were PCF retards.

>But countries with a far worse situation than ours aren't allowed to criticize our country

This is a shitty attitude to have, you have more in common with those countries than you do with those unaffected. If anything you should be working together to solve common problems rather than wasting your energy shitting on each other endlessly while the corpses pile up on your streets.

>But countries with a far worse situation than ours aren't allowed to criticize our country

do you honestly think the nog problem is worse here than there? yes we have savage nog herds but they are almost all ghettoized in a few cities (detroit) or neighborhoods within cities (chicago) or prison (everywhere) and if they try anything outside of their designated nog-pens they get machine gunned

moreover our nogs have no objective, they have no plans beyond today's allotment of malt liquor and 4 Loko, the nogs in your country are actively burning it down and conquering it

How come niggers can exterminate other tribes they regard,rightfully,as subhuman and inferior and EAT them (pigmy genocide)

But europeons get slaughtered,raped,arsoned,stolen by inbred shitskins living on your money,dime,country,resources
They come get your money,rape your women and take over your country
and you're actively helping them

You fucking retard you guys are too cowardly to stand up to your invaders and they are doing whatever they want with no repercussions. You literally have entire Islamic areas where police don't even go. You don't see that sort of shit here or in Canada, cowardly frog

Ask a Jewish person

>56%
wow
this makes me sad

>You literally have entire Islamic areas

Looks like Dearborn, or any American ghettos.

lemme think:

France has a great army, great intelligence, great civil servants, yet they are somehow decomposing

Hmm. You realise this Gatestone is run by democratic messianistic zealots known as the neocons?

Forgot the Vid

youtube.com/watch?v=vnJBW49afzg

>Fillon is more liberal, thus it will benefit to us
Yeah cause the sarko years were so good for the economy, right? Fucking Stockholm syndromefags.

Multiculturalism killed us.
It's true our media does not dare to say "young muslim" but a lot of people knows that.
Moreover, this shit is only happening in some parts of Paris and Marseille, 2 shitty town in my opinion.

I would really enjoy a civil war, as I live 200 m from the swiss border and have the swiss nationality.

>Great Army

The best in Europe, but this doesn't say much.

>Great Intelligence

Which is why terror attacks which slaughtered hundreds were allowed to unfold, right?

>Great Civil Servants

Debatable

>Gatestone is a questionable source

I don't care about what their opinion is on the matter, more about what they're reporting that is fact. The same thing that goes unreported in Western media.

You shouldn't be so worried. There will be an eventual breaking point and riots will spread all over human against the scum.

It's only human.

never

> The French Chinese live in the same suburbs as Muslims and are attacked and harassed

I saw some news not too long ago about Chinese people getting shot at in my town. They ended up organizing themselves, as Chinese do, to patrol their neighborhood. They also got fired upon with homemade mortar.

>It's true our media does not dare to say "young muslim"
u wot m8
If anything, they get libtards' panties in a twist because they reduce criminals to "muslims". Just look at Nice.
>"the terrorist attack was most likely caused by ISIS"
>actually it was just a tunisian dude who went fucking postal
>okay well he was a muslim so no surprise

I mean, I agree that propter hoc ergo hoc but don't go saying stupid bullshit.

We need some live streams for that. will you be the hero Sup Forums needs user.

Dearborn is a nice place, people complain about it because the only thing they know is there's muslims there

They have made some mistakes I don't deny it, but french institutions are old and strong enough to prevent any decomposition. Frenchies will just sign some treaties with moslems and everything will be fine

Right so Americans are protesting the Islamic invasion meanwhile frogs protest against FN. The only thing worse than you frogs cowardice is your narcissism and denial of reality

>>What is reality in France today?

Le seul pays dont le Q.I. moyen recule...et je ne parles pas de leur score Pisa...

lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2016/12/06/01016-20161206ARTFIG00098-classement-pisa-les-eleves-francais-toujours-mediocres.php

Dearborn by the way is not all that bad, it and parts of Hamtramck are merely unapologetically Muslimized. Billboards advertise in Arabic to send money to the Yemen civil war.
Detroit doesn't really have gangs and our crime is mostly opportunistic individuals operating out of "the neighborhoods." Detroit's downtown is counter-intuitively safe and clean.
Chicago is an illustration of the classic model of US urban crime -- highly organized gangs on specific territories.

>Europeans deserve everything they get. Why did they let Muslims just come in and dominate them like that?
<
Les élites Juives franc-maconniques, grosse merde...

Indeed

Kys scum

Too cowardly to stand up while niggers are instulting you in the Open
youtube.com/watch?v=BLb3o65q0vk

>I would really enjoy war because I have an easy way not to fight in it.

Talking about waving the white fucking flag before anything even starts.

>denial of reality

Touché, mon gros Bubba...

youtu.be/bUUlERRcBmc

The problem is that the french are terribly individualistic and suspicious of each other while the shitskins are always into communities.

t.european mixed "French"

Tu ne veux pas parler anglais ? Que tout le monde puisse comprendre ?
Why don't you write in english ? So that everybody can understand ?

>Sarkozy's #2
>in any way fixing the mess he made
He seemed pretty happy helping him cause it.

>The problem is that the french are terribly individualistic and suspicious of each other while the shitskins are always into communities.

Tabarnak Jean...criss que vous etes décourageant...

>Demander au québécon d'être quelqu'un de normal
Bienvenue sur Sup Forums

>implying a calice d'ostie tabarnak can speak proper english

>Tu ne veux pas parler anglais ?

Jewgle translate existe, Jeanne...

youtu.be/EJibU3UXc58

Which Fillon ? The one that loves inaugurating new Mosques ?

He's not terrible as far as cuckservatives go but if you think he's going to do anything about immigration, you're deluded.

These institutions failed against Fascism in the past, they have shown their vulnerability.

You don't sign a favourable peace agreement with an invading nation when you still have the possibility of victory. Islam may not be an invading nation, but it is an invading political ideology, much like Fascism was, and we all know how these fabled French 'institutions' stood up to that.

Un cocu qui défend ces grands maitres anglos-saxons...

when was the last muslime terror attack in canada that resulted in a mass murder?

Oh thats right, we havent had one...In france?

6 months ago: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Nice_attack

86 cucks dead

>"oh thats just a one off"

really? six month before that: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_2015_Paris_attacks

130 cucks dead

before that? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Hebdo_shooting

12 cucks dead

fuck off baggetnigger, your country is statistically worse off than germoney and sweden. thats 230 dead cucks in the last two years.

why dont you make it 231 and neck yourself cuck

Tu veux dire normands? Les anglo-saxons ont cessé d'exister depuis qu'un certain Harold Godwinson s'est fait piner par Guigui.

Hey Le Pen? Need a hand in saving Europe.

>These institutions failed against Fascism in the past, they have shown their vulnerability
They have failed against a very might country - that's not a proof of weak institutions. Frenchies have a great state with good bureaucracy - it will protect them

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2HV_2A7x2M

>when was the last muslime terror attack in canada that resulted in a mass murder?

Non, mais il y a des anglos qui shoot des rallies randoment...

Tu dois comprendre qu'on est pas entourés d'anglophones et qu'on a pas la même rage pour défendre notre langue que toi. Chez nous elle n'est pas menacée.
We can speak english in an english imageboard.

Tall trees catch must wind. When was the last time Quebec was relevant ? Oh wait.

Je suis Normand, salope...tu sais ce que je veux dire...

i dont speak cuck

france deserves its fate for sacrificing itself on the alter of cuckery in 1789

>There will never be another Corsican ogre
Must feel bad to be French today.

user, tu perds ton temps, il est taré, cherche pas.

>Chez nous elle n'est pas menacée.

C'est la seule chose qui n'est pas menacée, Jeanne..

youtu.be/xXwXUz9DFgc

>Tall trees catch must wind
nice way of saying:

>"faggot bottom cucks get the most mudslime cock up their ass"

you are a disgrace to the white race, neck yourself cuck

Un autre gros mongol de descendance Écossaise avec un Q.I. de 90...

Nice projection, amigo. Tell me more about your parents.

Le mao quoi. Ca me rappelle les émeutes dans les banlieues, où les burgers ont commencé à dire que c'était la guerre civile. Putain mais c'était exactement comme les manif #lesvienoirescomptent . Allez manger votre bouffe de gros lards et continuez de raconter et de croire de la merde et foutez nous la paix.

>france deserves its fate for sacrificing itself on the alter of cuckery in 1789

Le Uk l'as pas mal profond aussi, Nigel...

youtu.be/fA6XcyXsxXU

nice country, cuck. tell me more about your present state of affairs

Trump wants more european immigration

youtu.be/Mob-8wN6kpU

> Multiculturalism killed us.

True. I shit you not, last week 2 kebabs kicked in my front door, fortunately they ran away when they heard me running their way.

I haven't had a single altercation in my life that wasn't initiated by kebabs, I'm so fucking sick of this crap. This place is going to shit, I'd leave if I could.

The FN will fuck up the economy but they're the only ones to mention muslim immigration being an issue, we can always fix the economy later.

where did i deny the UK is also cucked? why are you trying to start these pathetic "whose country is the most cucked" wars?

the fact of the matter is the degeneracy of the modern world can be directly traced back to the french revolution. i dont have that blood on my countries hands.

It's going pretty fine, we contribute pretty well to the European Space Program manpower and rover cameras, satellites. How's your Space Prog... oh sorry.

>I'd leave if I could.
why so that you can cuck up whatever country you go to?

ENOUGH!

reclaim your ancestral homeland or forever be labeled the eternal cuck.

I thought nobody ever gives a fuck about us, except when they can shit on us. Oh wait.

>MUH space program
nice streetshitting prajeet tier argument cuck, who are you going to send to space? Achmed Mohammed al Mohammed bin Mohammed?

i wish the nazis had just exterminated every one of you

>the fact of the matter is the degeneracy of the modern world can be directly traced back to the french revolution

Tabarnak de chien Anglais...le UK du 19e siecle est littéralement le pire pays blanc a jamais avoir exister...votre criss d'industrialisme a tuer les traditions et les familles.

youtu.be/MzdogL2v2mg

this guy gets its... the FN is shit and Marine is shit.

Our only hopes are Marion, de Lesquen and Fillon

FN jews are shilling hard on Sup Forums

too bad the white man isn't falling for it, kike!

>i wish the nazis had just exterminated every one of you

Wow, Moshe t'as bien éduqué, James Wong...

also related

youtu.be/XHym8PXdn-c

Mods are gone, Cheesey Pieces in here

Mods are gone, Cheesey Pieces in here as

Ça.

>fox and the grapes

Enjoy your no space program, "grosse armoire".

Don't worry, the last place I'd go would want to be is Cucknada. You are even more broken than we are, the oceans are the only thing saving you from yourselves.

>acknowledges that our problems are worse
>refuses to learn from them

>Implying France isn't dying of severe googlism.

>Marion
Yeah why not put my dog at the seat of the Elysee while we're at it.

Isn't Louisiana a google state?
And no, I am here for the holidays, but I am an expat, like a lot of us white flight. I usually live in a white country.

DO YOU HEAR THE PEOOLE SINGING

hey faggot cuck

im not sour about not having a program

im attacking your prioritisation of a fucking space instead of fixing your MOST VITAL issues right now: islamic invasion and terror.

You are literally using the exact same argument prajeet uses when his street shitting is called out.

You wont even acknowledge that your nations identity, your genetic heritage and every single ideal you stand for is about to be stamped out by a bunch of shitskin mudslime.

They are on the cusp of totally taking over your nation and you sit there thumbing your own asshole over some fucking space program

You are done cuck, finished. Nothing of value will be lost once you are gone and you arnt ever coming back.

Once france is mudslime it will be mudslime forever

Are you that faggot who likes trannies who refuses to speak English?

youtube.com/watch?v=AjUWmRPpJyY

>You wont even acknowledge that your nations identity, your genetic heritage and every single ideal you stand for is about to be stamped out by a bunch of shitskin mudslime.
>They are on the cusp of totally taking over your nation and you sit there thumbing your own asshole over some fucking space program
>You are done cuck, finished. Nothing of value will be lost once you are gone and you arnt ever coming back.
>Once france is mudslime it will be mudslime forever

Wow...James, va donc t'occuper de Hongcouver et Toronto le califat...

youtu.be/fTPym5VHI4c

youtu.be/T5MSD3EqBB0