Who support based Merkel here?

who support based Merkel here?

Elect Merkel again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lE4Dmul_s7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

desu
I think she is not that bad.

She made mistake with immigrants, but she did this because polls were saying that 95% of people were for open doors. Even after ficki ficki majority was for open doors.

White germans politic are extremly pragmatical, they think in global terms (whole eu) while some national party is going to crash this eu without survivors.

EU idea is not bad itself, we just need less leftist at power.

Merkel said multiculturalism has failed. Based as fuck.
How can Germans not vote for her?

kys

She even made a rapefugeelet female cry on TV.

In this matter, I support based Martin Schultz. He will make Germany great again. We must vote for him. He is the only one who could fix Merkel's mistakes.

What the fuck is happening?

Oh vey! Germans don't get to elect their politicans, that would be nazi. They can make their cross next to the CDU, because that's as right as you allowed to be there, and the glorious people's party, in it's infinite wisdom, will decide if they have another Merkel term or not.

I would be extremely surprised if she gets another term. She's even starting to alienate the left.

>tfw Merkel will never pay for the horrible crimes she comitted because Germans are cucks
>tfw you will never see a Nürnberg 2.0

Merkel literally said straight to her crying face
>you have to go back
She's based as fuck, to be honest.

Oh yeah he's a really good go- guy

>She's even starting to alienate the left.
That's only because she tries to pander to the people that vote(d) for the AfD instead
Those people won't come back though.

>EU
>Needs less leftists in power.

Global, centralised government is fundamentally leftist. The EU and UN and anything similar will always be leftist.

I don't know if Merkel was ever good.
I showed up in Germany in 2011 when she had already won two elections. I can't speak to them.

But the third election? Forget it. She sucked. She totally spent every tax dollar I will ever "give" to the German Government and threw it away into the abyss called Greece. For this alone, she should have lost her 3rd election.

And this time? She has literally brought in invaders who will live off my tax money, breed like rabbits, and turn Germany into Germanistan. Germans, you gotta get WOKE.

>>tfw you will never see a Nürnberg 2.0
Nuremberg Rally
or
Nuremberg Trial?

dont you fags realize

she was a part of the global elite already compromised and therefore she needs to leave !

Vote AfD.
Anything else is a vote against a Germany for Germans.

if we replace all Germans with new-Germans, there will be no racism in Germany. Isn't this a beautiful idea?

>if we replace all Germans with new-Germans, there will be no racism in Germany
Ah yes, it's so obvious now. Only Germans can be racist. We must rid the world of them!

You murdered 6 trillions jews, Hans. You are the biggest racists in the world.

>You murdered 6 trillions jews, Hans
Communism killed 20x as many people in the 20th century.
Even Germany at its worst was not world's worst.

NO
no
NoOoOoOoO

But communism only killed white people. It was not racist.

It's the old "there's no alternative to Merkel" meme the CDU fell for everytime until it became true, which is why the party doesn't even try to get rid of her. The party base is pissed as fuck though, but they'll obviously vote CDU again because they're fucking retarded.

t. eternal Polack

fuck merkel

soon there will be no "eternal German" because there will be no Germans at all

German needs a nationalist party. You know, one that defends the German nation?
Merkel has no borders. She illegally allowed people to walk through the Schengen Zone.
Hungary + Poland + the Czech Republic know what to do.

you will still be a Polack tho

Lynch the cunt for fuck sakes

>you will still be a Polack tho
not a bad thing in 2016

BLITZKRIEG'D

kys

I wish you were right

youtube.com/watch?v=lE4Dmul_s7U

apart from her "we can do that" decision, which costs billions, she would also accept TTIP and CETA without hesitating. she is an american puppet. how can someone vote for her?

Merkel is effectively making Europe go full nazi.

Why doesn't Sup Forums like her, I don't get it?

Without Merkel's policies, Le Pen wouldn't have a chance. Now she has.

If you want the Fourth Reich in Europe, vote Merkel again.

Reminder: Germany should of been nuked instead of Japan.

I look forward to the birth of the Islamic Republic of Germany in 20 years.

>60%

I hope to god she eats the dirt that she dug to make her own grave.

What a fucking worm, she can't even keep her politics on the same fucking line.
>Oh lets bring in 300k refugees
>OOPS I 900K
>oh fuck the populace hates me
>Okay! lets ban religious attire

fuck
merkel

I also want her to win but just for the reason that the rest of Europe realizes how badly germany fucked up. I want it to be a part of history so we can point to this shit everytime libbies try to come back.