Why does Sup Forums hate us?

Can't you see we are white?

Lot's of unmixed Italian, Spanish and German descents here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM
youtube.com/watch?v=pE54NigJDEw
youtube.com/watch?v=pR3ALLTRdvI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Spanish are Muslim rape babies and Germans are the most cucked Germanic peoples. I don't respect those cuck-tier countries either.

Stop going after the Falklands and maybe we'll consider you white.

STOP WITH THIS

Falklands are their rightful clay though. We should have went to war with you guys for violating the Monroe Doctrine.

>Italian
>Spanish
>white

The Italians are Muslim rape babies too, haven't you ever seen True Romance?
youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM

>Why does Sup Forums hate us?

Only Nazifags hate you.

Oh yeah, you're Spanish alright. The self loathing and the need to be accepted simply wafts off you. Get it together.

Patagonia is nice tbqh.

>Falklands are their rightful clay though
How in any way other than, TIS CLOSAR

>We should have went to war with you guys for violating the Monroe Doctrine.
please try

you aint white, your people descents from shit, your football sucks, you accent is the most its the most cucked arrogant shit ever existed besides been an insult to spanish language with the boludo and shit stuffs like that
face your faggoty

I am part German and part Italian.

There's no fucking reason to hate you Angelo.

Maybe Brazil hates you for futbol reasons.

>t. Mehmet

Fuck off backstabbing cunt
Give back the Patagonia

You're not.

t.Italian-German ancestry

You literally spawned the antipope

I don't understand this meme.

Argentinians are legit the whitest country in South America, the only one perhaps.

>things that never happened

a fucking negro

Because threads like this

kike spotted set phasers to kill

We have an eternal oath of friendship with our british brothers.

We have an eternal oath of ''friendship'' with our american brothers.

>it's another i swear argentina is white thread

youtube.com/watch?v=pE54NigJDEw

Nobody hate you for real.

The whole site is satire.

Yet they aren't even white. Really gets the gears turning.

Yeah there is not real reason to hate Argentina...it's just a meme that everyone enjoys because the average argentinian gets triggered.

I don't hate argentina
Your girls have nice tits overall

I don't hate you.

But stop voting for commies ffs.

Half of these "inventions" were made either by direct european immigrants, uruguayans or were unconfirmed since every evidence that points to us inventing it magically disappeared.
Out of memeing, seriously, we're not a good country. We're just Europe's favourite brown cumbucket.

>Amerinigger defends Argentinigger

Well (person of) colour me surprised :^)

You are looking down on your country like you wouldn't believe.

youtube.com/watch?v=pR3ALLTRdvI

Argentina is White

>Italian
>white

Kek you don't even have the balls to fight off your muslim invaders.
You have 0 chance against any real fighting force.

Feels good being proper white

>Denmark
>Proper

Maybe not proper according to you since we don't follow the five pillars

Because you're extremely fucking annoying and totally delusional about your skin colour.

Your country is 10% Arab and 56% mestizo, for fuck's sake. You even had a Muslim Arab president. Your two main commanders in the Falklands War were fucking Muslim Arabs. Yet, in spite of this, you all think you're Jaime fucking Lannister.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

>Falklands are their rightful clay though.

No, they're not.

>We should have went to war with you guys

Good idea. Go to war with a nuclear power over an Argie tantrum about some islands that we owned since before their country existed.

>for violating the Monroe Doctrine.

The Monroe Doctrine never applied to existing colonial possessions, you stupid cunt. It also never applied to cases of self-defence.

Every time I think people exaggerate the stupidity of Americans, along comes a stupid fuck like you to show me just how retarded you actually are.

and this is why the white race is dying. A shitskin black kike is still a kike in a kike's eyes.

Questions for Argies:
(1) When Argentina declared independence, it included provinces in Brazil, Paraguay, Bolivia and all of Uruguay. What are the plans to retrieve these territories for AR?

(2) That original map of territory did not include Patagonia. If AR is using an 1826 map - will it give up all additional lands today?

(3) Patagonia was not part of AR in 1826. Could Chile also claim rights due to southern proximity?

(4) Patagonia was invaded and all the Mapuche massacred in the process. If GB stole the islands, did not Argentina at the exact same time steal Patagonia from the Mapuche? Will they give it back to the tribal descendants?

Argentinians are legit whiter than Greeks. I wouldn't mind being Argentinian.

S-shut up Ahmed.

Imagine what a glorious country that could have been. You could have been inverse America with all the spics north of you. Oh well, now you'll forever be a toilet paper stain

You would think Willem taking some Argentina pussy would give these Argies some self-respect but theres really nothing to do about Argentinas minority complex. Or is there?

>Argentina

I don't give a fuck about the Falklands, but Britain is full of limp-wristed faggots and would get glassed in an instant.

>be British
>be insecure

glad to see this meme is catching up.

fuck off UK I'll throw down for my Argentina bros Europe will never have Latino brother hood

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.