Chicago 2016 Murder Rate: 749 and Counting!

How did Chicago, the second biggest city in America, get to this insane level of violence? (Yes blacks, but why Chicago blacks especially?)

Some Fun Facts™ (2016 totals):

>Total reported shooting incidents (fatal & non-fatal): 4149
>48.2% increase of homicides on 2015 (468 total)
>A person is shot every 1 hour and 58 minutes
>A person is killed every 10 hours and 56 minutes
>Current December totals: 14 homicides, 66 shooting incidents
>688 Male deaths, 61 Female

Americans/Chicagoans, have you ever experienced anything related to this? Is there any realistic way this can be controlled with military action?

Please respond.

That's a murder rate of 27 per 100,000

Funnily enough, that's not too far from South Africa at 33 per 100,000

American liberals created a black meatgrinder in their cities, without the help of one "racist".

God bless them

It's a shame, Chicago is a wonderful city but the crime will always damper it.

Resource misallocation. Specifically, Gibs

Grew up 20 minutes from downtown. It's because of the democratic plantation. Young mother's are incentivized to forgo any sort of cohesive family unit in order to receive gibs me dats. Banning guns apparently doesn't stop young black males from shooting each other with illegally obtained handguns. Honestly I don't think this can be solved without military action. How can you create a safe neighborhood without rolling through and removing every cancerous subhuman that is stopping tyrone from going to school? The only issue with this is whoever suggests it will be LITERALLY hitler.

reminder that the Chicago police scanner threads over July 4th weekend were insane, and we need to have /chicago/ generals

>Be American
>Get shot
Is anyone really that surprised anymore?

how the fuck do niggers manage to stay above replacement level with the insane amount of murder that goes on where they live? not to mention abortion and incarceration

>Be American Nigger
>Get Shot

South side of Chicago is the baddest part of town. If you go down there you better be aware of a man named Leroy Brown.

Can't wait for Trump to deploy the National Guard to the inner cities for all out warfare with the black gangs

They barely do

but half of them abort every baby, the other half has 8 niglets for dat welfare money

At least he was wearing new balances.

It's funny because a bunch of people who actually live in the hood would be ecstatic to learn the army is coming to lay waste to the scum surrounding them. It will never happen because upper class blacks and white liberals will cry racisss as soon as anyone mentions it. If Trump said that some illegal mexican immgirants are rapists and they spin that into him hating mexicans, imagine what they could do with that.

Niggers shooting each other, who gives a shit?

Nigs getting uppity because of BLM

It's a cycles, mostly to do with drug sales and gang wars and control.
>New drug fad comes in, gangs get built up for distribution, fight others over territory and within for power and control of the gang
>That all mostly gets settled, and things calm down.
>Police have the brilliant idea to arrest the top members of the gangs who are keeping everything in check, running "smoothly" and limiting violence.
>Leaders are gone, big gangs fall apart, small groups fight over territory and within for control of the gang.

Th cycle's gone through several times already, coke, crack, heroin, even selling weed to retarded suburban teenagers. The media spotlight on it fuels it too, because us being "Chiraq" is something they take pride in and try to outdo each other.

>Chicago

Who don't some anons go buy a house in the middle of the worst chicago ghetto(like $5,000), stock up on gun/ammo/food, put up a sign saying "STOP KILLING PEOPLE" and wait for a glorious death by murderous nigger?

Seems like a good way to go

Seriously though, is there anyway to fix this modern day USA without liberals blocking things?

It's not the entire city. It's mostly all on the south side and some in the west. It's really a no-mans's land down there. No schools, hospitals, stores, any kind of infrastructure except the corner store.

This too.

Simple. Kill the liberals first. Solve anything you want afterwards. Nothing will change until civil war happens. That is pretty much a given right now.

And to let you know it is FAR worse than these numbers.
If the CPD finds a bullet riddled corpse with no ID it will NOT be called a homicide until the coroner IDs the corpse and officially calls it a homicide, this can takes years and sometimes never happens.

100s if not 1000s of John Does are cremated every year and are never called homicides

Why not just get 2 birds with 1 stone and deport liberals to chicago?

Gun control seems to be working well

Governors deploy the Guard

civil war when?

That photo explains well, were are niggere theres a lot more testosterone and manliness

Wew is that true

>Not getting a full body armor suit and a CCW permit then heading into the heart of Chicongo to patrol the streets and protect the innocent

>Noone has done this with a 24/7 livestream iphone periscope and a Desert Eagle .50

Sometimes you disappoint me Sup Forums

Not enough gun control, just ignore the black people problem goy.

I think the music scene in Chicago has also been like gas to the fire. It's extremely violent, and people have been shot down for negative comments on twitter or youtube comments

Chicago is run by Jews. Go look a map of Chicago. They effectively walled off the black part of the city with rail lines and impassable interstate and have abandoned them to live Mad Max style.

>liberal containment zones

Sounds reasonable. Considering the strongholds of liberal cities already happening all that needs to be done is some fencing and martial law to turn them into containment zones. Would love to see the butthurt on social media from liberals finding out the cities they love so much are now their prisons.

>

alot of gangs in chicago thats why

london
>2 million muslims
>1 millon blacks
>1/5 of the murder rate of chichago

Kristallnacht when?

I'm glad I don't live in a cesspit like Chicago that can't go more than a minute without a chimpout.

I live on the edge of Chicago, Southside. Niggers everywhere, you either understand that you never relax around blacks or you get mugged/stabbed/robbed/jumped/shot. NEVER relax around blacks, avoid attention, be cool with everyone you meet, walk quickly, avoid certain areas, don't put yourself in the spotlight, try not to travel alone, don't travel with anyone, carry a weapon on you at all times, but don't carry anything more than you're willing to lose.

Over all, just try to avoid the niggotry instead of confronting it. DO NOT confront it, and NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER relax around blacks, because the second you display vulnerability they're on you faster than they are to the DHS to collect their link card gibs.

Also North Chicago is like the promised land that only the wealthiest white people in the area may reside.

>Yes blacks, but why Chicago blacks especially?
You already answered it

Jim Croce is fantastic

Chicago here (lincoln park), were bad, but look at St. Louis…there 15th on the world list of cities with the most murders. Niggers.

Thanks Obama!

As long as they are POC, I don't care one iota.

Indeed he was.

They knock up Taqisha, Lafonda, and Monique before they're 18 and incarcerated.

Take away welfare for single moms. Their population will shrink quickly enough.

POC?

they have a lot of the worst minorities. mainly subhuman niggers and wops.

>>American
>>dead niggers

Chicago is the reactionary SJW capitol of the United States. I live in the suburbs and I can smell their shit from here. Police have long attempted to do their jobs but have been undercut for decades by leftist and corrupt mayors and now it's gotten to the point that any police officer doing their job is racist and gets prosecuted. So now everyone says fuck it, let the niggers kill eachother even if innocent children get killed in the process.

POC?

You know what you have to do, right?

big cities attract crime in general. Blacks are criminal. A black city will be extremely criminal.

Big Cities With The Highest Violent Crime Rates

Detroit, Michigan 1988.63
Memphis, Tennessee 1740.51
Oakland, California 1685.39
St. Louis, Missouri 1678.73
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 1476.41
Baltimore, Maryland 1338.54
Cleveland, Ohio 1334.35
Stockton, California 1331.47
Indianapolis, Indiana 1254.66
Kansas City, Missouri 1251.45

chicago literally disproves everything liberals say about everything and no one cares, it's just like, yeah, all our polices are in place and niggers are dying like flies, lol fuck trump and fuck white people

Data for 2016 still unavailable, but will be most likely something similar

What is the rate of violent crimes vs Chicago. I'm sure just as many if not more people get beat up or stabbed in London.

Chicago user who's going to be a cook county sheriff soon.

Many reasons brit bro

The Ferguson effect started it all. The aclu got their dirty hands on law enforcements ability to pull people over with minimal probable cause (much of the weapons and drugs seized are from traffic stops).

Rahm emmanuel rather have the cops sued instead of the department. If the department gets sued, they settled big. The city gives incentive to be dindus because if you die to the po leece, yo mama is gonna get a ghetto lottery payday.

You can check out heyjackass.com and
Secondcitycop.blogspot.com for more information.

Pic: My GF takes nice pics.

>Jews

That is a funny way of saying the Irish

>POC
Nigger, get out.

It's nowhere near.

BLM is truly helping other human beings.

For real though, it seems like some urban blacks are fucking experts at fucking themselves over. Shame.

>heyjackass.com

required reading for every crime following ameranon

>check your keys
>robert robert

highlight of 2016 for most of Sup Forums

> be american pavement ape
> shoot
> miss because you're aiming sideways
> get shot by a stray bullet

White Chicago area residents have to wait until they can afford to live an area free of blacks, so they don't reproduce until their 30s. Blacks just pop out kids knowing fully they can't afford them and that the white tax base will be forced to pay for their food, schooling, healthcare and other services.

That is how humans have started devolving in the West. The best people dwindle while the worst flourish. Its a joke and liberals are perpetuating it.

It's because they're niggers, nothing to do with politics.

>no one has triggered my autism and murdered one of the few remaining beretta 93r pistols to make a Robocop Auto9
ftfy

3 round burst handgun with dick seeking ammunition

Sacramento user here. Everyone I know has ten-plus guns, and I'd bet 90% of households East of Sac all the way to Nevada have guns. Yet nobody gets shot, except for in Souf Sac.

Avoid the groid and you'll be safe as houses.

I love that site. It's got some good info and dark humor

Seriously bro, it's the influx of niggers and the fleeing of whites from the inner city that causes this shit. There's other reasons, sure, but niggers are the core reason.

To solve it -
> Massive increase in the amount of police officers patrolling the city. Heavily armed and armored.

> With such a presence people will commit less crimes or when they do be more likely to be caught in the act.

> A persons willingness to commit a crime goes down as a result of the high police presence and increased number of arrests.

> Crime goes down.

> Companies are more willing to invest in areas as they see the neighborhoods and greater Chicago area becoming more stable.

> People are hired to fill roles.

> Those same people are even less likely to commit crimes since they don't need to.

> More companies invest, which leads to more job creation.

> Less people are now on welfare.

> Fathers are not being shot and killed and may start raising their sons to be men - this could still go sideways.

> With an overall reduction in crime, the police presence will be gradually scaled back. This will take well over a decade.

And if this don't work, nuke the city and learn from the mistakes that made it get that bad!

Lose another election?

>down here, we all float, nigger

Coke lawn representing. First time in 25 years living out of shit Congo. They are swarming from the east.

blacks are so brutal. especially to one another. and the ones that don't die horrible meaningless deaths spend all day drinking and smoking.

must be nice.

Part of the surge is a warm early ass spring and a warm long ass fall.

The cold is the only thing that stops it cold keeps them inside.

Chicago suburbs here the white ones.

Legalize drugs to remove money and incentive from gangs. Gangs are the family unit young men never experienced. Do not police morality: more men in jail = fewer kids with fathers and more single mothers which creates a vicious cycle.

Allow law abiding citizens to carry guns.

Bring manufacturing for gainful employment.

Gang violence, no legal conceal carry allowed, and not enough police presence.

Ferguson effect causing a police pullback, lack of funding for everything in this liberal run shithole, and one of the most segregated cities in the U.S. It was the perfect storm.

Cops will chase you out. They will basically pull over white people and tell them to get the fuck out before dark in certain parts of the city.

picture related, Martin Luther King Drive
in Wellston, Missouri

>what are the demographics like?
they are about 95% african american.

>what is the crime rate like?
chicago has a violent crime rate of 884
and Wellston has a rate of 3936

Dont get cocky this shit festers over the generations.

#1 itll get worse over time if they dont integrate.

#2 the religion might hold them together enough for them to turn outwards onto the rest of you.

Average gangster makes it to 17/18 before getting killed.

Average black mother on welfare hits the welfare line at 16.

The average gangster nigger has ensured the proliferation of his seed by the time he is killed off by either the police or his rivals.

they don't need to be heavily armed. Militarizing and federalizing police is bad for Americans. There just needs to be more. Chicago is bad at hiring good officers and not only that, hiring at all. They are at around 9.5/13 k officers

At least we can openly speak out against Muslims.

I'm kinda friends with a homeless chick from Chicago who burns coal.

Fucking this. Also one thing you need to understand something big American cities are expensive as shit due to the liberal goverments demanding more taxes. Now if you're rich then you are okay, if you are poor or lower middle class Black or Latino person you cannot afford such taxes this relegates you to a life in the ghetto or simply out of the city. Liberals are too stupid to realize they are the main drivers of gentrification. Now if you're poor and living in a shithole you will be more apt to partaking in welfare culture, which tends to target mainly young women leading to boys without fathers, no proper parenting leads to angry violent youths and because the high regulations and taxes DESTROY Black businesses no jobs means kids will turn to crime and because the now business-deprived Blck neighborhoods are also full of unemployed parents. One thing you'll notice about Democratic cities is that they are either expensive or broke like Baltimore. To make things worse the retards of the Chicago government though it would be a good idea to destroy the housing projects of North Chicago and simply move everybody to the South. They though, "Hurr durr they are both Black so both North Side Blacks and South Side Black will get along." They forget that there is a crazy civil war going on between North and South gangs but at least they where seperated well not anymore

not only that but the crazy nogging was constant I started keeping a record of it
>-PCP fistfight
>Male hispanic, white shirt green shorts sleepwalking
>pregnant lady with a knife
>lady giving birth in a used car lot
>big guy, 5'7 280 something pounds
>multiple people dragged into alleys/houses
>constant drag racing
>mother accidentally cut her hand with a knife she was using to stab someone else
>kid with autism walking around White Castle
>cop says "the roof is on fire"
>care on fire
>"Monte Moore" detained for possessing 900+ grams of heroin

shit was off the chain

Delet this

What was this? Also how could it be bigger then Trump winning or Brexit.

Its because we are set up to fail. Have to sell drugs and kill people to get money because our mayor fucked us all over and is taking most of our other shit.

It's a cultural thing, we can't judge 'em

I live in El paso a border town next to mexico, and we have an 80% Hispanic population and we are one of the safest medium size cities in the US. these shootings really do only happen in nigger ghetto areas.

Don't forget the mentally disabled kid who shot excitement all of his mother's bedsheets.

I need to make chicago police scanner generals. I'm just shit at making generals with all the good information and formats.

wow that would mean race and behavior actually correlate....
We can't have this spread
SHUT IT DOWN!!! THEY KNOW!!!!

I'd like those. i remember the Tsarnaev ones, it was amazing. I suspect that normal Chicago has enough shit going on to be interesting