A Case for Ancient Giants

I've seen a lot of posts lately regarding big tree stumps turning into rock. But the case for human giants is even more fringey and exciting. We all know a long time ago, many animals, insects and plants have been much bigger than they are today due to a higher oxygen concentration in our atmosphere.

Lately, I've been looking at the case of giant humans that once walked to earth, the evidence that support this theory is fascinating.
You have many cultures from around the world who talked of ancient giants that brought forth both wisdom and destruction to their peoples. It's been said that giant humans bred with earth women in the Bible to produce mighty men.
I'll post a few pictures to make you question your reality even further..

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Square-cube_law
biblehub.com/genesis/6-4.htm
biblehub.com/numbers/13-33.htm
biblehub.com/1_samuel/17-4.htm
dinosaurs.about.com/od/otherprehistoriclife/a/earlymammals.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J_Harlen_Bretz
accordingtothescriptures.org/prophecy/353prophecies.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They were real leaf. This world is a lie. Christ is truth.

Interesting
But cant imagine a giang fucking a human
Or woman gives birth without dying

I know they were real, burger. This "christian" board needs to know

Why can't people understand that most art is symbolic in the way that novels are too.

bottom picture.

what material is that bar/stick made of you think?

What scientist say about these footprints?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Square-cube_law

op is a faggot

Granite? Thick enough wood?

>woman gives birth without dying
Big things start out small. Reasonably a newborn half-giant wouldn't be much larger than the average newborn human.
Even the greatest wurm started out as a hatchling.
Because depicting one figure larger than another to emphasize the importance of the one just doesn't make sense.

WE

Leaf-man, I actually don't rule out the possibility there were ancient giants but this art isn't really evidence of that. You're assuming all ancient art was realistic and it certainly wasn't.

There may be some remnant of these giants in our own genes. Have you seen the North Korean giant?

Back in the last Ice Age there were all kinds of giant creatures: giant dogs, giant lions, giant sloths, giant trees (redwoods were ubiquitous). Why not giant people?

Never mind what the scientists have to say about these footprints. What do you think of these footprints.

WUZ

Murals painted in ancient egypt and sumeria used sizes to show importance of a person, which is why serfs and slaves were always tiny while the pharaoh/king and his family were the largest in an image, alongside the gods.

Art has always been stylized according to their times although artists have always been good at naturalistic painting.

They're fake, user.

What about those footprints? Is that art left behind?

I took the art historical Jew in high school. Works with different sized people are to show their significance and power. It's called hierarchy of scale.

fuck if i know, i just mentioned your so called proofs images.
They look fake and sculpted to me since i dunno how rock would cave in that smoothly without breaking or chipping.

- hey stinking armpit let's make some strange art to troll future generations
- k what u wanna do?
- GIANT FOOTPRINTS LIKE WE WUZ GIANT N SHIEET
- neat let's get to work
>50000 years later
>I've seen a lot of posts lately regarding big tree stumps turning into rock. But the case for human giants is even more fringey and exciting. We all know a long time ago, many animals, insects and plants have been much bigger than they are today due to a higher oxygen concentration in our atmosphere.

Christians already do know. We have known for decades.

WHERE IS ALL CAPS TRUTH user? THIS IS REAL HISTORY. THERE HAVE BEEN 'AT LEAST' 2 GLOBAL CIVS BEFORE US.

ty

go back to drinking potato vodka with babooshka you white mongol

Get out with your nonsense. This is a rational board!

where the bones/fossils at?

Its definitely hush hushed a lot, I've tried to find info on giants and there's nothing on the major search engines.

The crazy tin foil part of it is that there's no debunking on apparent archaeological finds and the like.

you read the encyclopedia of forbidden arcaeology?

hush hushed

What a great question! Please point me to fossils of trees as all of the forests which exist now are only 300 years old max and 30 Meters tall. Look at the giant sequoia in California. Where are the rest? Oy vey!

do a jewgle for giant thigh bones

I'm nod sayin aymloians

Don't mind me. Just posting in the most epic thread.

Why would anyone want to cover up if there existed giants?

>giant thigh bones
Pachyderms.

This world tree shit is the worst slide/disinfo campaign I've ever seen.

KANGZ AND SHIET

Why would (((they))) want to do such a thing, Sven? Tell us.

>pic related
>the 12 gorillian

It would go against evolutionary notions.

Fucking giants man

It doesn't fit with our current model of evolution? I'm sure some people wouldn't want the public to know that earth was a mythical fairy tail land long ago.

Yeah, I get all my information from ancient-sandnigger-books too.

>best source of truth tbqhwyf
>coolest book clubs are ancient sandnigger book clubs.

IN

>What scientist say about these footprints?
Natural formation caused erosion of small footprint.

>rebbit the post

Let us think.

>When were any remains found?

Ah shit. Rebuked.

Greater creatures require more food for survival. Its more plausible that during these old times of hardship humans were shorter.

>Pachyderms
patchy skin?

Wew its the concept of the fe society psyops. CIA psyops made probably to discredit other conspiracy theories. Probably why pizza gate is what it is now

lol My goodness.

DAY OF THE RAKE FUCKING WHEN

Kill yourself.

go fuck yourself newfag
>you have to go back.

Because it would prove the Nephilim truly did exist and then Christians would win.

Considering the Bible said the Universe was expanding (not exactly in those words) but nevertheless, with that in mind I would say it is a pretty reliable recording of truths.

Been here 11 years. How about you newblood?

This.
If it's allowed to tested and proven to be real, it's almost assuredly Nephilim. Note that they are passively said by multiple religious texts to have existed even after the flood tale that is present in over a hundred religions around the world.
biblehub.com/genesis/6-4.htm
biblehub.com/numbers/13-33.htm
biblehub.com/1_samuel/17-4.htm

sent :^)

There's no evidence of it from a genetic or evolutionary standpoint. The Bible isn't evidence, it's a book of unbacked claims.

Get thee behind me, Satan. You will not cast a shadow of doubt on this post with your lies. I rebuke you.

Nephilim spook me but continue.

I too, leave giant indentations in rocks when I step on them

Fuck off to x.

Oh and there is a reason why things are the size they are, you might want to read the book on the subject.

Megafauna humans did not exist.

in what possible way?

larger animals have existed through history and are usually the first to go in times of food shortages. see dinosaurs vs small rat mammals after the great extinction event
dinosaurs.about.com/od/otherprehistoriclife/a/earlymammals.htm

We were taught this in school for the reason why giants couldn't have existed.

Imagine that, a fictional sandnigger book that discusses thousands of bullshit ideas gets one thing right.

>not confirmation of accurate portrayal of reality
>doesn't prove shit.
>citation needed anyway, it will be fun to see what nonsense you are interpreting to say the universe is expanding.
I am certain that ancient sandnigger book doesnt say "the universe is expanding"

you guys are fucking retards

Reminder that stone is not fossilized dirt. Most of these "footprints" are found in granite or other igneous rock, meaning that if they are indeed imprints of feet they were made when the rock was liquid way fucking millions of years ago.

>DID I JUST BLOW UR MIND BROOO

lay off the weed, hippy.

prove it faggot.

To start with. The fossils are found in layers that if you use any other dating than Carbon dating (which they do to avoid young earth dates) you get long ages and these footprints are often found along side dinosaurs and such. So yeah. Its a big deal. Human bones have been found in layers with dinos as well.

Evolution is just the religion for secularist.

>implying I can't just send a random sample into a lab and ask them to carbon date it and come back with 4500 years old.

They have actually used the explanation. But usually they just ignore it.

The experts of today have built their entire career, life, work and identity on one explanation. If some one comes along and challenge that they will obviously fight it.

This is why scientific progress in things like archaeology and geology is so fucking slow.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J_Harlen_Bretz
>Bretz encountered resistance to his theories from the geology establishment of the day. The geology establishment was resistant to such a sweeping theory for the origin of a broad landscape for a variety of reasons, including lack of familiarity with the remote areas of the interior Pacific Northwest where the research was based, and the lack of status and reputation of Bretz in the eyes of the largely Ivy League-based geology elites.
>Bretz defended his theories, kicking off an acrimonious 40 year debate over the origin of the Scablands. As he wrote in 1928, "Ideas without precedent are generally looked upon with disfavour and men are shocked if their conceptions of an orderly world are challenged
>Bretz received the Penrose Medal; the Geological Society of America's highest award, in 1979, at the age of 96.[7] After this award, he told his son: "All my enemies are dead, so I have no one to gloat over."

I was in that cancerous thread that created the "an hero" meme.

Thats all you'll get.

It says that God stretches out the Heavens. The Heavens always meaning space.

It also talks about how the ocean floor contains valleys and mountains (the ice about floor was believed to be flat for quite a long time), it also references how the things which are seen are made of that which is not seen. Obviously a reference to quarks and atoms.

Being a giant in religious text is a metaphor.

baby girrafe

Isaiah 42:5
Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein

religions do not make accurate predictions. the theory of evolution does make accurate predictions.

If your method of interpreting the world does not make accurate predictions, it is useless, just like ancient sandnigger bookclubs.

>catholics
The whole Bible is just one big metaphor to you guys.

So you mean to tell me there weren't any big guys?

>What are the Dead Sea Scrolls
>What is the Septuagint.
>What are the prophecies which came true
Get out.

Or it just means that our understanding of matter and its states (solid, liquid, gas etc) are lacking and that other beings might interact with reality in a different way depending on their level of consciousness.

Lay off the DMT, Sven.

stretched is past tense implying the expansion is completed. the same phrase is used to describe the earth, and surely, you can agree the earth is not expanding.

Yggdrasil. Enough Said.

The Norse were right.

The Ice Age ended when Thor fulfilled his promise of getting rid of Frost Giants.

Then Humanity Betrayed the Norse Gods and cucked Odin into becoming Santa Claus.

Never tried mate, only get what my own body makes.

prophesies are formulated to be nebulous as to lend their predictions to a wide variety of occurrences.

>you've been duped by ancient arabs
>congrats.

go fuck off to /x/

Poor Mitchell

The ancient giants are all hiding with big foot and the Jews who faked the Holocaust.

>square cube law makes giant humans impossible
>dinosaurs were real

Pick one.

Also, tall doors in ancient buildings may have existed to accommodate giants. Probably were by our standards retarded because of genetics.

>The Norse were right.
Norse mythology shares numerology with indian mythology.

Confirmed you've never read the Bible.
accordingtothescriptures.org/prophecy/353prophecies.html

I've noticed there are a lot of rational posts coming out of Austria. I appreciate that.

Your getting those annoying as fuck bottom ads too!

How do I get rid of this on chrome for galaxy s s7edge

What is this trying to convey?

That people cut rocks into squares so something something ayy lmaos?

Those all look hand carved.

everything for you, my jew overlord