What's goes on in the mind of someone that compares a guy that said some stuff that hurt their feelings with Hitler and...

What's goes on in the mind of someone that compares a guy that said some stuff that hurt their feelings with Hitler and Stalin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B3ID7k0_xn4
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Conky (Conchy) Joe
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Conchy Joe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because Trump is a neo-nazi white supremacist who let his favorite daughter convert to Judaism.

nothing, that is the problem.

They should have known the man who pulled Germany out of a depression was going to be LITERALLY Hitler.

People see a bigoted, loud mouthed populist and the bells start to ring.

youtube.com/watch?v=B3ID7k0_xn4

Never said he was Hitler, I said he was a bigoted, loud mouthed populist that |reminds| people of Hitler.

trump is a fucking cuck who sold his daughter to the kikes to try and get his foreskin back. he sucked obnongos nigger dick on live television and cannot go one week without proclaiming his love for spics and how he is "the least racist person ever". Fuck this cuck.

R A R E

I thought lefties loved Stalin

>trump
>communist dictator

do modern day leftists even have a problem with stalin anymore?

Trump hates Mexicans/Muslims and Hitler hated Jews. They both used nationalism to normalize and spread their hateful fear-provoking propaganda.

Do we really have to spell the rest out for you?

N
E
T
O
R A R E
A
R
E

R R R
B A H A M A S
R R R
E E E

you're an irrelevant banana republic

All three are more important, influential, intelligent, and respected people than the shriveled-sack faggots who make this shit.

Why do you even care, islandnigger

Just enjoy your white tourism money and pray the wall isn't coming for you next

Yes you do need to spell it out, and continue doing so until you reach the point where you finally realize that tweets=/=auschwitz
Literally no words can be put together to form such a sentence that will then kill millions of people you goddamn moron. Kill yourself.

It makes me cringe how leftists will just throw historical comparisons at you with little to no regard for context. Those 2 fuckers hated each other, I doubt they would ever have any form of a mutual friend. You cannot feasibly associate someone with communism and fascism at once. Just goes to show you the level of comprehension the leftist harbors to begin with.

>insulted by banana republic
kek

You are aware that Banana Republic speaks to political instability right? Of which we have little to none. Westminster style democracy since independence with no signs of that changing any time soon.

We're 50 miles off Florida with our currency tied to the hip with the USD in exchange for not doing Black Banking and tourism is the front-runner of our GDP.

Why do you |think| I care?

>a fucking fruit

Nigger

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Conky (Conchy) Joe

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Conchy Joe