LOL

Climatefags BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controlled_burn
forbes.com/sites/peterferrara/2013/05/26/to-the-horror-of-global-warming-alarmists-global-cooling-is-here/#5f89da9c69bb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hate the environment

Me too

FUCK YES

Climate change = dead niggers and arabs

so, I'm all for global warming, just need to convince our politicians to have manned machine guns nests on the borders.

Iron Triangles getting FUCKED

DAMN STRAIGHT. TIME TO REPEAL AND REPLACE THE ENVIRONMENT.

>tfw if global warming meme is right all the lefty cock sucker cities go under
>tfw if it's wrong you get to rub it in their face

win/win

Global warming wont hurt western society it will hurt niggers and spics. If anything western society might benefit since it will open up a lot more habitable space in countries like Canada, Russia, Norway, Sweden, etc.

Does nobody remember the climategate emails from Wikileaks?

Michael "Hockey Stick" Mann admits to intentionally fudging the numbers to fit their warming narrative. What more evidence does one need?

That's fucking awesome. Let's make the EPA too small to field a softball team.

but then russia unfreezes and goes full liberator on our asses

God forbid we take care of the only planet we have. Right, cuck?!

Even if man made climate change is real, the US, hell the western world is overshadowed by China as far as carbon emissions go. It would be good to have someone who wants to see our economy prosper instead of bending over to environmentalist fear mongering.

But Russia likes us now.

yeah, but they'll all move north. if not legally, illegally.
>we'll just kick em out
yeah and if the trend of sucking brown dick continues as it has you won't only not kick them out, but the population will welcome them with open arms
nonsense. problems are good motivators. you can bet your ass that if right now there were overpopulation and resource problems we would all be funding ways to mine asteroids and live in space.

At this point I think Trump's just trying to piss people off enough to cause an insurrection and purge.

Really, NASA and the health of the planet were the only things I cared about. Was willing to let a lot slide. But he's fucking with NASA because their results don't meet the conveniences of his investments, and he's fucking with the security of the future of the Earth.

Setting things up for people to act as martyrs for the human race.

YES YES YES YES. Climate change does not bode well for the muds

We know it's wrong, they have been making ridiculous predicitions for decades already

BUT I SAW A DOCUMENTARY IN SCIENCE CLASS THAT TOLD ME MAN MADE CLIMATE CHANGE IS REAL

Top Kek if he doesn't pull the lawsuit.

Russia finally gets more than one warm water port.

Trump is a mad man.

Well here's the deal though,
much emission comes from poor countries all around the world and they won't sign the deal unless they get gibsmedats.
If the US pulls out and doesn't give money no one else will either and no one will adhere to the treaty so they can compete with the US, it's a domino effect.

What's nonsense about taking care of nature and the environment, faggot?

Go live in an asteroid, mine it and make all the profit you like.

Environment is shit, it never did anything for me.

>high latitude country that stands to be massively improved by global warming

I see you.

Look up the term climate refugees

>taking care of

How is reversing a natural warming after an ice age "taking care of" the earth.

joke's on that idiot - sometimes starting a fire is the only way to prevent a bigger one from spreading

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controlled_burn

Climate change brings more rain. I love rain. Good job!

also, with the way africa is heading(overpopulation, cash crops instead of feeding crops, not much skilled workforce that will be able to adapt and farm feeding crops)+climate change there will be a huge collapse down there with extreme starvation and panic, I believe it is projected that literally HUNDREDS of millions will try to migrate to europe this century in huge waves, god help us all.

Unregulated industry is the answer?

First we bomb the forests, then we bomb the deserts, next we will bomb the ice caps.
It's because nature isn't profitable.

I can't wait to watch how butt blasted the left gets when trumps starts up the keystone and dakota access pipelines again

>Africa goes to shit
>I no longer have access to my redbush tea and chocolate

We're in a natural warming phase, we just got out of an ice age. You liberal cucks would have alot more credibility if you weren't always using chicken little tactics to pass environmental reform.

mhmmmm

#rekt

get it over with now instead of when there are 4 billion of them

HOLY FUCKING CHRIST OF JESUS, MAMA MIA MARIO MARIO, LUIGI LUIGI HOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOHWOHWOHWOHWOHWHOWOWHOHWOHWHOWOWHWOHWOWHWHOWHWO HWOOHWOHW OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAH [INTENSIFIES]

wow, you are so moral, maaaan

the weight of your halo must be a huuuge burden

i mean considering 3/4 of america is just grass, and most pollution comes from nyc, there really isnt much of human fault here.

Moral? That's not moral. I like living. I am a selfish son of a bitch. This planet is, in part, my property. And when I catch someone fucking up my property, I want to kick the shit out of them until there is nothing left to kick.

I believe one dude even called this period "the 21st century bottleneck" because of this possibility, he might be right, but then again, people predicted this to happen back before the Green Revolution, but as it stands now Africa has remained a ticking time bomb. And we can't seem to find a way to diffuse it(that isn't too Sup Forums anyway)

how to fix africa
step 1. meme ebolachan harder
step 2. ????
step 3. proft!!!

africans reproduce even faster than we can shitpost user

Fuck off, strawcuck.

>Does nobody remember the climategate emails from Wikileaks?
I remember when eight different committees investigated the allegations and leaked reports, finding no evidence of fraud or scientific misconduct

we appreciate your supreme courage in going against the mainstream narrative of media and government back science

you rebel you

>Runs on campaign to destroy EPA
>everyone surprised he's trying to do it

Is this what happens when you call someone a liar for a year and a half?

>I remember when eight different committees investigated the allegations and leaked reports, finding no evidence of fraud or scientific misconduct
oh yes, they investigated themselves and said they were fine

what evil cynic conspiritard would doubt them?

The fact in the matter of a decade it went from a huge "Global warming" scare to "Climate Change" should tell you that there's an obvious agenda being pushed, and they have no idea wtf they are talking about.

What a faggot

not with ebola

Even fucking China is ahead of Trumpmerica. They've ratified the Paris agreement, which Trump wants to pull out of.

And this confirms that Trump's meeting with Al Gore was telling him that the EPA is fired

BASED
A
S
E
D

I'm guessing you don't eat food, breathe air or drink water

What have you trump niggers unleashed on our future

Going against? Science shows this shit is really happening and is having a profound effect. I remember shit like Love Canal and the various superfund sites.

If that's what these fuckers want us to relive, it's a simple matter of removing them, and someone should do it.

lmfao

EPA dissolution when

ya

It was global cooling a decade before that, too.

>libtard suggests 'someone' should take out their opponent

FBI on their way to your house, faggot

they can get shitfucked for all I care

>natural
Ameritards actually still believe this

The EPA has been blown out quite a bit recently. When an EPA representative was questioned in front of Congress and asked if they could reference any scientific models which could predict measurable changes on our habitat, such as how much ice reformation their increased regulations could bring about. the EPA was able to cite 0 (zero) scientific models demonstrating the effectiveness of their proposed increased regulations and funding.

0 (zero) scientific models.

Sad!

nice

Al Gore worshipping fags can go suck a dick

We've been in an ice age for 2million years and won't be leaving it until the continents move. Right now, we're in an interglacial warming period. Which is about to be entering a cooling cycle as the solar minimum syncs up with the Atlantic and Pacific oscillating cold cycles.

forbes.com/sites/peterferrara/2013/05/26/to-the-horror-of-global-warming-alarmists-global-cooling-is-here/#5f89da9c69bb

What are you doing nigger

Russians apparently have problems with the northern becoming more moist and land becoming unstable as a result

Good, only bluepilled faggots actually think global warming is real

So what you're saying is that human development and pollution have no effect or impact in the environment?!

Trumpland: land delusion.

I especially had the caveat up there. If it's a matter of their lives or the lives of countless children yet to be born in this country that could potentially face a pre-EPA situation, then the value of their lives are in the negative.

If people get so brazen they act as monsters, then humanity has its ways of dealing with monsters. Serve humanity or become another dragon to be mounted on the wall. Simple enough.

Gotta love when Britfags (and foreigners, in general) try to input their opinion on American politics.

Let me re-iterate this point. When being grilled by Congress, the EPA was able to references 0 (zero) scientific models which demonstrated the impact of their proposed increased regulations.

If climate change is a concern of yours, you can pay for it with British tax money. America is not paying for a service that doesn't advertise its results.

oh that's right, my mistake. you aren't going counter to the official narrative by even a millimetre, are you?

you just swallow everything you are told on the tv

not a brave science warrior, just a useful idiot who parrots what he's been taught

>THE SKY IS FALLING!!

mocking the useful idiot pleb who has done no reearch or learned how to think for himself

yeah because the ground is literally melting away, it'll take awhile before the permafrost goes, I can't imagine how shit living on melting permafrost would be

What's with Nasa?

Florida BTFO

Not one person from UEA was involved in the investigations. Are we talking about the same 'Climategate'?

>Meet with Al Gore yesterday
>Meeting went good
>Next day you appoint a guy suing the EPA over climate change, to the head of the EPA

The fucking madman

Something about cutting funding from NASA's climate research division because the results were contrary to what is convenient for his coastal investments in that it showed shit was getting worse.

>serve humanity

But you aren't human. You're a zombie idiot too dumb to recognize you've been subverted to someone's agenda.

You can't be saved. You probably aren't even fit for recycling purposes. You should be incinerated and your ashes buried 30 feet deep in the desert, away from natural water reserves.

What the fuck is this nigger doing? Good job republishits and alt shits for ruining this earth for the next 100 years. I hope not electing hillary was worth is. This will literally result in a scorched earth.

>You should be incinerated
There's the right wing I know and love.

>the results were contrary to what is convenient for his coastal investments in that it showed shit was getting worse.
Yet, when questioned under oath by Congress, the EPA could only produce 0 (zero) scientific models demonstrating the potential impact their proposed regulations would have on measurable changes on Earth.

Really makes you think.

>he thinks the science is settled

were the emails proven not to be genuine?

you do know that the so called authorities admit to "adding corrections", i.e. increasing temperatures from those measured, for reasons

do you also know that all pf the IPCC temperature predictions from teh AR4 were disproved by observations

finally, what do you think of the "97% say it is true, so it must be true" claim?

There was temperature spike around the medieval age that was comparable to what we have today.

The Earth has spent more time without ice caps than with them.

wtf i love scott pruitt now

Is this your best criticism of the argument for fighting climate change? That one member of the EPA assumed that Congress would already be aware of the advantages of reducing carbon emissions.

>spics and niggers die by the millions

>That one member of the EPA assumed that Congress would already be aware of the advantages of reducing carbon emissions.
Under oath, the EPA was able to reference 0 (zero) scientific models demonstrating measurable changes caused by the reduction of carbon emissions.

It's the only argument I need.

>Being so unprepared for your own job that you can't even prove anything you say

Imagine his surprise that day, being told he would have to appear before congress without a shred of evidence to back up a story he doesn't even believe himself.