MPs vote for article 50 to be triggered by March

"Rule, Britannia! rule the waves:
"Britons never will be slaves."

We did it. God save the Queen.

theguardian.com/politics/blog/live/2016/dec/07/brexit-debate-plan-labour-pmqs-call-for-government-to-publish-its-brexit-plan-politics-live

youtu.be/p9JS2J7shBo?t=5s

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/5h20c3/mps_vote_demanding_brexit_plan_and_triggering/
theguardian.com/politics/blog/live/2016/dec/07/brexit-debate-plan-labour-pmqs-call-for-government-to-publish-its-brexit-plan-politics-live
youtube.com/watch?v=zOFEJskLi0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=3MtIF6tw-Io
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

What?

i want to fuck the queen

Good stuff Britbro

wtf? did europe really steal its national anthem theme from america? lmfao

my dick is hard

bump

Labour actually majorly voted for the bill. For once the left respect democracy

Rule fucking Britannia motherfuckers.

TOP KEK
libcucks dying on plebbit

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/5h20c3/mps_vote_demanding_brexit_plan_and_triggering/

I'm genuinely really happy and proud of us right now.

>theguardian.com/politics/blog/live/2016/dec/07/brexit-debate-plan-labour-pmqs-call-for-government-to-publish-its-brexit-plan-politics-live
>Amneruicab educateuib

Good work bongs

Great job guys. Genuinely impressed. I thought for sure the elites would fine a way to cuck Brexit.

So what date are you guys gonna use as your Independence Day?

Every day after March

>mfw my MP on the list
cunt

Get a lynch mob together

youtube.com/watch?v=zOFEJskLi0Q

I live in cambridge, it's a leftist shithole

Fuk

delicious salt in that thread

Don't worry lad, Oxford is as bad too.

It's glorious

This is what happens when you are told you are racist if you dont love immigrants.
For 48 years.
Eventually something snaps.
youtube.com/watch?v=3MtIF6tw-Io

>Rule Brittannia
>Doesn't realize Ireland is part of the region known as Brittannia
Silly Ahmed. Learn some geography before taking (((Anglo))) benefits.

Good job, tea faggots. You made us proud.

>Doesn't realize Ireland is part of the region known as Brittannia

Fuck outta here potato nigger

great work now the rest of the world must follow

They're both pretty bad for lefties, but it's a natural consequence of having lots of rich smug self-involved young people who feel very impressed with themselves for getting into an elite institution.

It's a shame all the useful Irish were lost in the potato famine, all we have left is you lot.

>Brittannia
Learn to spell before trying to call out an Englishman you stupid potato nigger

>Current year, having a queen and a national anthem focused on her instead of your nation.
>opening with God save the queen

Probably one of the worst national anthems ever.

Damn bros finally

>tfw no remain

Britannia is just the entire island's Latin name. Ireland is Hibernia.
Great Britain (Britannia Major) is a sub-Roman convention which came about because many Britons migrated to Armorica, which became Britannia Minor - Brittany.

>tfw a military coup and civil war is avoided

feels good

I'm sorry to say, but since article 50 has not been triggered already, the chances now are slim that it ever will be.

The BREXIT vote was non binding.

And the general populance in favour of BREXIT did next to nothing after the vote to push and further the agenda of leaving the EU.

Sorry to inform you Brits, but carelessness and apathy is exercisee of free will and choice also.

They just voted to go through with it?
The fuck are you talking about apathy? They just made the decision.

Babylon is falling one brick at a time.

God + traditional order = peeved fedorafag

>please keep it up britbros!

Parliament =/= government

parliament can bind the hands of government through legislation, the government can't legislate

As long as article 50 has not been triggered, Great Britain will not have moved a single inch closer to leave the EU.

Everything inbetween is smoke & mirrors.

surely a law relating to legally enforceable referenda would be a constitutional change? would they do this?

>tfw attending the only somewhat conservative uni in London and pretty much the UK.
Never had to deal with any real lefty shit. What was funny was that the Union Pres complained last year about a "sexist" satirical article and the fucking feminist society said it wasn't sexist.

What uni?

went on facebook to tell my group chat how i'd been a fucking retard installing my new ssd because i'd forgotten to put the power cable in which was why it wasn't showing up in disk management or bios.

Caught a bbc story about MP's backing May's Brexit timetable.

Rushed over to Sup Forums to celebrate with you lads.

Truly, it has been a good day.

LSE?

I never want to get off this timeline.

>LSE?
That's barely even a high school m8.

I know that feel

Ben "200 haircuts per hour" Bradshaw

I wish we'd always play the second and third verse to the national anthem, it actually reveals the songs true meaning, rather than it literally just being seen as royal appraisal.

It was until recently the 3rd best university in the UK. Beaten only by oxbridge

REMINDER UK IS SUPERIOR TO AMERICUCJS

Hacker my son