Woman torched on open street by African immigrant

kn-online.de/News/Nachrichten-aus-Kiel/Frau-vor-Mare-Klinikum-angezuendet-Was-wir-wissen-und-was-nicht

>A 38-year-old woman was lit on fire at 9 am on the walkway in front of the Mare-Clinic in Kronshagen near Kiel.
>After the perpetrator had set fire to his victim, the woman ran away. She crossed the street outside the clinic.
>The victim was burned all over her body, died in a special clinic in Lübeck died there at 5.30 pm.
>The 41-year-old suspect was arrested in Eichkoppelweg. He came from Togo to Germany 20 years ago and has a permanent term of residence according to information from the police.
>According to information from the police, the victim was the separated wife of the man.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hyT6mrSAaAs
welt.de/vermischtes/article160078545/Mann-tritt-Frau-U-Bahnhof-Treppe-hinunter.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

similar recent incidents:

>berlin, january 22, 2015
>eren t., with turkish migration background, burns pregnant ex-girlfriend alive

>bergen, november 24, 2015
>rahmi y., of kurdish nationality, douses wife with gasoline and burns her alive

>kaltenkirchen, december 15, 2015
>unknown man douses woman with gasoline and burns her, she survives, police suspect husband of "foreign cultural background", woman says she doesn't know who it was

>rüdesheim, september 1, 2016
>45 year old refugee sets his wife on fire, accidentally burns himself. wife survives, perpetrator dies

Just like you and me :^)

>sets his wife on fire, accidentally burns himself. wife survives, perpetrator dies
Fucking hell.

That's what happens when you burn coal.

>Victims and perpetrators knew: According to information from the police, the victim is the separated wife of the man.
>the victim is the separated wife of the man.

GERMANY YES

>recent incidents
>literally 4 over a span of 2 years
>literally confirming those are just isolated incidents

This shit is commonplace in the shitholes of the world. Good thing those burqas are gonna be banned. That'll solve ALL the problems.

How many of native Germans doing the same?

Its 5, but yea. I havent heard of germans burning their vives before this.

I guess its just that the migrants want to feel a little at home.

his wife was from togo as well.

TOLL:

[ X ] PAID
[ _ ] NOT PAID

kek works in mysterious ways

>FIRE!!!!!

She deserved it, the bitch, for not sucking their brown cocks.

God I'm going to love marching into Germany when you fail, and burning your cities forever. I will reduce them to ashes in a melee of hate. EVERY remnant of Germany will be cast aside. I will kick your corpses into the burning wreckage like garbage and settle your land with more deserving people.

Fucking retarded cucks go die.

Not race mixing, but still coal burning

Someone is mad. kek

Whoa, easy there, fatso. You were damn close to stepping onto that path too exactly a month ago

Main common cultural similarity is that they are honor killings. While one can immediately point the finger at Islam reality it that it is a relative culture associated with Middle East and African countries, regions, etc.

That said I guess the petrol part is likely a growing trend for the migrants' way of paying respects to the Fuhrer and Eva.

How can a black woman not be a coalburner?
No matter who she fucks, the coal is being burned.

>literally paying the toll

Does pouring acid over ones face count too?

How about the guy who dragged his wife/gf tied to a chain with his car?

Nothing to worry about, right.

His wife was african too. Too bad he didn't set himself on fire.

perfect

Ahhhh haa haaa oh my fucking sides.

>Invite 3rd world violent and uncivilised animals to your country by the million.
>Be surprised when they do violent and uncivilised things to your people.

You have Merkel and the EU to thank for this.
Stop looking to the people that got you into this danger to get you out of it. If there is any chance of a solution, it will not come from politicians. Maybe a militia can save you, I dont know.

Meanwhile BND are worried about "far right" while Germans are being butchered and burned on the streets by Merkels new pets.

Bild literally wrote that the wife was a nigger too right at the start, stopped reading there.

>woman

Ok I got one
Why did the flaming woman cross the road?

Yes. Isolated incidents. That's how shit started here as well. Isolated incidents of home invasions. Isolated incidents of car jackings. Isolated incidents of farm attacks. Eventually isolated incidents stop being isolated and become the norm. Buckle up Germany, the fun has only begun.

Wew lad

Do ethnic Germans normally burn their family members then? Is this usual for the local population? lol.

thisisfine.jpg

Wie schaffst du es die Bild zu lesen ohne aggressionen zu bekommen? Ich schaff das nie

She probably just tripped on a rock and made the story up, goy.

This plays into my confirmation bias. Thank you, OP.

Nice m8
To get welfare probably

It's already the norm, the German media just doesn't report on it unless it goes viral. And even then reluctantly, and usually several days after it causes a stir.

RAHOWA NOW

Kek will smite him

Why?

t. Ahmed

>see thread title "woman torched by nigger"
>see .de and germanese
>shake my head and keep scrolling

Only came to post this, not even worth reading.

We all know this story by now. I wish Germans could concealed carry.

Tu ich normalerweise auch nicht, war einfach das erste Ergebnis bei Google.

Meine frau wird nach Deutschland fahren, sie muss ihre familie beuschen.

haben Sie ein paar saftey tips fur mir, so ich kann meine frau erzalen.

Burn the Coal, Get burned By the Coal

She was already a coal

what no video??

wow scum germans i bet its all money related too

>38 years old
To be fair she had outlived any usefulness she once possessed

>Blonde Irish woman
Every time.

Bravo, Merkel. And she has the nerve to run again? Also, it fucking fascinates me, that literally nothing, that these savages almost are doing daily in Germany, is reported in our media.

burn the coal, go combustible.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=hyT6mrSAaAs

>Pyromania is an impulse control disorder[1] in which individuals repeatedly fail to resist impulses to deliberately start fires,[1] in order to relieve tension or for instant gratification. The term pyromania comes from the Greek word πῦρ (pyr, fire). Pyromania is distinct from arson, the deliberate setting of fires for personal, monetary or political gain.[2] Pyromaniacs start fires to induce euphoria, and often fixate on institutions of fire control like fire houses and firemen. Pyromania is a type of impulse control disorder, along with kleptomania, intermittent explosive disorder and others.

Brown people are high time-preference monsters

We have told you Kraut s a thousand times. You asked for what you are getting. We voted Trump and it would be best for Islam to pack your shit now and get the fuck out of our country. If you stay past Jan 20 we will do our best to protect you but sometimes best isn't good enough.

I don't watch The Walking Dead, why did guy in your pic kill the gook?

>intermittent explosive disorder
Is that something the Muslim hordes are particularly prone to?

welt.de/vermischtes/article160078545/Mann-tritt-Frau-U-Bahnhof-Treppe-hinunter.html

not clear from video if rapefugee or not

To teach a lesson. Kind of like what trump will do to the mudslimes when him and putin bomb them back into civilization.

Every. Fucking. Time. It's the dumb liberal Irish cunts ruining our race.

Everything always starts as "isolated" incidents.

In the time span of 20 to 5 years ago, I never once heard of a crime with non-white suspects on the radio, and crime announcements on radio rarely occur.
This year, I can turn on the radio every day of the week and there is guaranteed announcement of dark-skinned male suspect, black male suspect, 5-10 dark-skinned males, etc.

Every day.

He said first one was free. He killed Abraham to make an example. Then Darryl jumped up and punched him. So he kiled Glen as payment, since the 2nd one wasn't free

The bitch was from Togo, you powerless fag.

In Merkel's Germany coal burns you

I'm guessing the woman in question here was also a google?

I'm not saying that white women aren't getting burned, or having acid thrown in their face ((lots of these incidents go under the rader)), but in this one at least I can take some solace in that she was probably not white.

Germany is a very very safe country
Just stay away from muzzies

Both of them were from Togo and had lived in Germany for decades. This still does not distract from the fact that this would not be considered normal for German society. In Africa, however, this behavior would hardly raise an eyebrow. Setting your wife on fire, stabbing your family members during a minor squabble, robbing and raping. It's all par for the course. Enjoy your new normal.