Investigate this one

It's in german, you need to translate it to english
girlloverforum.net/forum/

BURN THOSE FUCKING GERMAN KEKS FOR FUCK SAKES

what the fuck

genocide this degeneracy

Is this new to you? There are plenty of forums like that all over the internet. Hell, this place had for some time a fame for it (on Sup Forums).

Clicking that link is asking for trouble

Lol all these normies who think this is spooky
I bet they don't even know who AA is.

Please leave, sheep.

>all that makeup
Gross
But, what's your problem? Little girls are hot. They're made for sex.

they're not even subtle about it, fucking germans

no laws violated. calm down sperglords.

So they like girls? Not everyone likes dicks OP

What's AA?

> WANTING your little gril to be a slut
LMAO DEGENERATE GET OUT

>WANTING your little gril to be a slut
No, that's why my daughter won't wear makeup. And I'll be the only one who will fuck her, so she won't be a slut.

You guys have to realize Angela Merkel and half of her ministers are actually members on that site. There are girls and boys kept in chains in a Döner shop not far from Brandenburg Gate. An order for 'Einmal scharf mit allem' means a girl to be sent to the Kanzleramt, 'Doppelt scharf' is for a boy. It's horrible.

As long as she fully understands the gravity of your relationship and all the things it entails, I guess I'm cool with it.

You guys both want to spend the rest of your lives together, right?

>What's AA?
OUT SWINE

Honestly makeup degrades how a little girl looks so much.
I'd even say, unless you're a which, even as an adult it does.

Such a shame, thankfully most pedos don't like makeup either, and thus don't put that toxic shit on kids or encourage it.

lmao no stop making shit up reactionarybot, it's just a site filled with pedos and like talking about girls in their life that they love and postin' cuties.
That's all.

>You guys both want to spend the rest of your lives together
No, mate, I'm not sure you understand how daughters work. You can't keep her for yourself. Eventually she's gotta grow up and marry a man.
>Honestly makeup degrades how a little girl looks so much.
>I'd even say, unless you're a which, even as an adult it does
Exactly. I don't know why bitches do this shit that makes them look worse, like wearing makeup and high heels and tanning.

>I don't know why bitches do this shit that makes them look worse, like wearing makeup and high heels and tanning.
Normie brainwashing.
I'd genuinely probably occasionally feel attracted to women if they weren't always fake bitches who all look the same and paint on their eyebrows and makeup.
But almost none don't, and the ones that don't usually don't because they're so fucking ugly already.
It's really a shame.

Cute > Sexy

This.

OUT SWINE
Oh come on.

And yeah, fuck makeup.

> No, mate, I'm not sure you understand how daughters work.
I don't give a shit how they work, I know how sluts work.

> You can't keep her for yourself.
Bullshit.

> Eventually she's gotta grow up and marry a man.
> more than one dick
> not a slut
LMAO
Congratulations you sick fuck, you've created yet ANOTHER girl that has "daddy issues."

Fucking kill yourself, degenerate.

> Cute > Sexy
This.

AA is Art Admirer, was someone who literally did the nasty with little boys and went to prison for it, who was a local.

Literally the shittiest claimed to be pedophile I've ever met.

>more than one dick
>not a slut
It doesn't count if it's just with her dad.
But I realize maybe you were talking about non-incest sex with little girls. Yeah, of course if it's not in the family it's only okay within marriage.
>ANOTHER girl that has "daddy issues
That's from him not loving her enough, not too much, dumbbutt.

Oh.

> Literally the shittiest claimed to be pedophile I've ever met.
What do you mean by this?

> It doesn't count if it's just with her dad.
Yes, it does.

> But I realize maybe you were talking about non-incest sex with little girls. Yeah, of course if it's not in the family it's only okay within marriage.
Nope. Sex is sex, whether it's "in the family" or not, dipshit.

> That's from him not loving her enough, not too much, dumbbutt.
Some children get too much "attention" from their daddy. Such children will end up becoming whores—proving that whether they get too much or too little attention from Daddy, they will always become depraved sex maniacs.

Also, why are you talking in the third person? Are you trying to samefag?

Holy fuck, I bet you'd be okay with your wife fucking her dad, cousin, and uncle, you piece of shit.

>Yes, it does.
No, it doesn't.
> I bet you'd be okay with your wife fucking her dad
If I married a woman and she told me her father used to do her when she was little of course it would be okay. It's a man's right to do his daughter when she's little.
>why are you talking in the third person?
I don't know, typing and saying things is hard.

Report it to the authorities.

Whatever.

Kill yourself, my man.

Fucking faggot ass newfag. This is why Sup Forums is shit. AA is Art Admirer, a (literal) faggot pedo tripfag who posted here frequently years ago. Supposedly he's still around.

what an edgy le trole :D:D:D:D:D:D.

Isn't that just FF?

>AoA 4+
I don't even know what to say to this.

No, FF is straight.

ff is a footfag and a possible horsefucker but he isn't a faggot. take that back.

How is love edgy?
Nah, FF isn't a fag. But he does think girls should be sluts so screw him.
>AoA 4+
>I don't even know what to say to this
Yeah, girls are good to go around 2/3yo.

The Mum is pretty sexy tho

Hey, what can I say? I'm not from this board.

At least I'm not a fucking ledditor, like pic related.

That's literally a small girl. That just ain't right, mate.

not today, FBI. who in their right mind would click this.

>That's literally a small girl
That's the point, mate.
>That just ain't right
What's not right about it? Girls like having their kitties tickled.

I know you're joking, but reading shit like this still makes me physically sick.

You can't just dismiss other people's opinions by pretending they aren't real opinions.

Small girls are pretty hot though, t b h.

>but reading shit like this still makes me physically sick.

kek triggered and literally shaking. never vist kc

>What do you mean by this?
He apparently dicked dozens of boys, didn't even have a good wholesome relationship with them, and actually seemed like a stereotypical predator.
Most pedophiles are great family people who cuddle their cuties and make them all kinds of happy.

I still think he wasn't a real pedo.

No no no, AA is that other boy-fucker who always posted too with a trip.
Can't remember the name off the top of my head, but he was that guy too imo.

Not FF

Toddler-lolis are pretty great senpai
As long as they aren't literal infants as in >5mo they can be cute to me, no pedo of course.

Uhm, he's actually not, and I'm compelled to agree with him.
I know many women who have been molested and they all loved it. Was consensual, or as close as it can be, and they had a blast.

Just for info:
a few minuntes ago, the biggest german news-magazine screened a report about the comet-pizza 'happening' and literally copy-pasted a CNN report, word for word.
(((They))) are shilling this fake news crap around here, too.

So, it is not too far fetched to assume, that German politicians are also involved.
I mean, the German Gov't donated to the clinton campaign and there is a literal pedo-party in many state-governments.

lolifag here. Real little girls don't start looking good until they're around 10. Unless a girl looks at least 16, I won't approach her, but if she's actively pursuing the D, she's good to go at any age.

I'm fairly certain that this is the true, real reason why the UN was established, to allow intercommunication and criminal accountability and blackmail between nations and their leaders in order to keep them on board for the greater plan of the New World Order.

Theory, yes, but I'm convinced of this now.

No, you.
>Toddler-lolis are pretty great senpai
Definitely, though a little older is best.
>As long as they aren't literal infants as in >5mo
Yeah, they have to at least be walking around and stuff.

BABY FUCK, BABY FUCK!!!!!
IT'SSS AWW-RIGHTTT!!!

>That girl and his mother (?) are not wearing the same clothes
THEY HAD ONE FUCKING JOB
REEEEEE

I don't understand... Seems just like regular mother daughter bonding?

What's the big deal?

Sauce?

This is fucking abhorrent

no idea, sorry.