California/Nevada/Arizona/New Mexico/Texas feel bro thread

>California/Nevada/Arizona/New Mexico/Texas feel bro thread

This thread is only for Sup Forumsacks who live in beaner central. Post Pedro related feels and stories.

Other urls found in this thread:

albuquerque.craigslist.org/reb/5807613341.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>be pedro
>can call out sjws and white apologist on thier bullshit without being dismissed as a white male
La vida es buena compa

Tucsonfag here.

I've been mugged by beaners 3 times.

But damn those spics can cook. Mmm.

It's digesting seeing California and Texas sharing anything. Fuck off

Seeing them on this map makes me vomit.

you're still going back

then kick out your beaners and you won't have that in common
if you're from texas, your state is even beanery

Beautiful, going to get a completely steel made founding founder figurines. Thanks user.

My Mexican coworkers are all 4th generation legals and are all super dope. I know one of them was pissed off about Trump. Gonna get hammered with them at the Rams game on Sunday.

AZfags here fuck off if you are come Commierina

Gilbert fag here.

Gotta say, the beaners in Gilbert and Mesa are bro-tier. I used to never understand people's problem with this race.

Then I visited Maryvale, then Tucson, and then LA.

Completely changed my perspective on this race.

But I maintain the ones in my neck of the woods are alright.

You can try faggot
Melon labia all the fucking way
Hope you can shoot past 600 yds

>all super dope
great, mexico should be lucky to take them in
>DUDE BEER!
degenerate

>tfw a minority in my own state
>tfw i constantly have to work around mexicans that cant speak proper fucking english
>tfw every libshit and their mother loves that its happening

THEY HAD BILBOARDS ALONG THE HIGHWAY WRITTEN IN SPANISH TELLING ILLEGALS TO GO VOTE.

t. Commiefornian

can you take on an entire army of desert RWDS?

I live in Albuquerque.

ex-NEET so I can only afford a shitty apartment. My apartment would be uncomfortable with more than 2 people, but the pueblos next door have like 11 people crammed in. They are always yelling, always playing shitty beaner punk, always emitting the shittiest smells (this is weird because the grandma has given me some of this food and it's pretty good but it just smells weird). There is always some stupid fight going on at odd hours of the night.

I am moving to Montana as soon as I can.

>hurr durr beaners are bro-tier
then mexico should love your precious arizona beaners

THERES A FUCKING BLOCK PARTY EVERY OTHER WEEK. THEY FIST FOUGHT IN MY GODDAMN YARD.

Nothing worse than a Mexican girl who wishes she was white desu senpai

>pueblos
hmm, not sure what to do with that. can't exactly tell them to go back. we can gibs them an even bigger reservation because it's not like a lot of new mexico is going to good use now anyway.
but they have to stay on the reservation
we can even give foreign aid to them if we must

It's the beaners in high-nig-population areas that are bad. For some reason, they pick up gorilla culture.
Mexicans doing their own thing are no problem
>Texan here

you in Los Angeles?

>be uneducated NEET
>applying for positions as dishwasher, janitor, landscaper, etc
>80% require you to speak Spanish

Luckily I got a job but holy shit this just enrages me. I would never move to a country and NOT learn the language.

Spics are so spoiled, I swear.

Implying I'm not in a militia
Your rwds better outgun the Arizona oath keepers

Do you have an entire army of desert RWDS?
Stop being delusional, Tyrone.

>beaners are fine
>muh alamo
fucking secede already you faggot

>Be Flip
>everyone thinks i'm mexican
>Voted for Trump, and cheer on Duterte
>All mexicans will soon be confused as flips
>mfw

I guess I assumed by pueblos he meant beaners. Pretty common beaner name where I live. Also the name of the best player on backyard baseball kek

I am looking at relocating to around ABQ

this place has my eye

how will I like it? looks like Indians are my neighbors..

Do they mind honkys?

albuquerque.craigslist.org/reb/5807613341.html

>arizona oath keepers
top kek

yeah, how will millions of gun owning white bois ever compete with the home depot parking lot's finest?

Most first generation and working class Pedro are pretty gud imo. My best friend and his hermanos who actually have real jerb are based. But god damn, those middle class college liberal douche bag beaner 'baristas' and 'social workers' that's still complaining about 'muh victim' and 'muh heritage' needs to fucking abandon their American citizenship and go live in fucking Mexico they love so much.

oops, i was thinking of the injun tribes called pueblos

I think it's hilarious that you think everyone will side with you
Your kind hates you as much as they hate liberals and ape like niggers
You probably have legitimate autism which is why you're sperging out to every other post. Don't worry bud, shots to the t box are painless

just accept it, you're taking them all back Paco

You'll either love ABQ or hate it.
There is no in between
I love that city, it's a shit hole in many ways but it has culture. And the outdoor rec within a short drive is superb

As for that property, it's out of town so you'll probably love it. The Indians are pretty insular so you won't be interacting with them outside of them selling their wares to you

Hope to spend a lot of time wandering around it the remote places .. looks comfy

>everyone who disagrees with me is autism
nice meme paco
you ready for the long march through the desert?
better do it now before the heat comes back

That house, incidentally isn't too far from where Walter White and Jesse cooked their first batch in the RV

It's really pretty country back there. If you are a jeep person there are hundreds upon hundreds of miles of unpaved back roads all through the mountains of Western New Mexico. Get a jeep.

No people disagree with each other all the time, your reactions however are some cringe worthy post
You have full blown sperg outs you also seem to need to post a reaction image like a real redditor

>caring about tarantino tier garbage meme show
i thought /r/The_Donald left

It was a good show in its time
I only mention it cause that is what abq is famous for unfortunately these days

>taking the bantz this hard
didn't realize spics got asspained so easily
>reaction image like a redditor
wew lad, you must be really new

Austin fag here.Two beaner girls at a Halloween party tried making fun of me for being a cis white male and having some agenda against Mexicans even though I showed up to the party with three Mexicans. Saw them later outside some Trump protest. Some days it's hard containing my power level.

>be white
>attend freshman and sophomore year at a highly rated Iowa school
>typical high school punkery but overall good attractive kids
>move to Southwest
>go to slightly beaner majority high school
>so many landwhales who eat nothing but skittles and flaming hot cheetohs
>curriculum is shit to accommodate beaners and they still can't be bothered with it
>always talking loud and saying shit in Spanish and giggling in a distinct beanery way
>4 stabbings
>a lot of girls openly talk about their children
>teachers have been brought down a peg by their degeneracy and openly discuss sexual themes with them
>Mexican tough starts picking on my small freshman brother
>teachers do nothing cause at this shit hole it's small potatoes
>me and a punk rock fag eventually try to beat him up
>he pulls out a chain and sends us to the hospital
>I move out of that shithole as soon as I graduate

>mfw the captcha is a beaner

>austin fag here

Used to work for a real estate agency here on the San Francisco peninsula, taking pictures of and sometimes in homes. Reasons I'd get sent out varied but probably 60% of the time it was because the property in question was going to get foreclosed on, so I got to spend a fair amount of time in the area's fine ghettos.

Pedros were, by far, the dirtiest. Mexicans still living in their homes were able to meet the filthiness of whites who had been evicted and left the home in a revenge state. They were also the most dangerous that I would interact with frequently, though the very occasional trip out to Oakland was enough to reaffirm that googles still reign supreme there.

For reference, poor asians were easily the most chill. I mean, in dense urban areas they form notorious shitholes, but in the suburban areas I frequented they were fine. I spent a lot of time in East Palo Alto, one of the more notorious ghettos around, was consistently in the top ten murder rates in the country back in the day. Never once had an altercation. The gangs there, in my experience, only really care about fucking with each other and the cops. As just some white dude walking around with a camera, I was invisible. None of the inherent hostility you get in poor black or mexican neighborhoods.

Nice! You pulled the "why you salty and triggered card"
You fucking rekt me
And yes kid reaction images the way you're using them is newfriend shit

yah I read about that...

all tweakers will be executed on sight

jeepin' sounds like a great pastime..

>southern H-town during highschool
>work at McDicks for highschool dosh
>couldn't understand my co-workers even with two years of Spanish
>only people I could talk to were fellow highschool cashier drones
>Mexican cooks would just stare at me whenever I asked them to fix some burger that a bowl-cut fat-ass soccer mom sent back
>job was much more stressful than it needed to be because everything took 50% longer than it needed to because of communication issues
>our performance and pay was dependent entirely on the time it took between taking an order and serving it, with expected time being 90 seconds
I just wanted to make minwage on the side, not play fucking charades while some suburb whore yells at me that she wanted light ketchup.

>went to work at cafè
>all the staff spoke only Peru spainish
>asked for someone who spoke some English
>got fired the after a week of work because ( not doing job correctly )
>couldn't go to court suing them for terrible work conditions and paying under minimum wage due to them ripping up all the files saying I worked for them
>waiting for more money to send a separate investigator to collect on those problems

H has replaced Meth in so many ways out here in recent years.
Especially in the city I live in now. Can't wait for that fucking wall

You ought to jump on that property if it's at a reasonable price by the way. That house is super comfy. Get's fucking cold during the winter though up there. You'd be surprised

you pulled the y so spergy card first kiddo
see you on the border this summer!

Ahwatukee here. Living in AllWhiteTukee is bretty good if not a little boring.

>unironically using the google may may
m8

Vegas fag here, stop sending unwanted Cali trash over.

fuck you, thats an american if i've ever seen one shit on SJW's and white apologists if i've ever seen one in my life.

Are you that guy who went to the same school as those kids who posted a picture of themselves spelling out nigger?

this, so much
I used to love Las Vegas
It sucks now. We've reached the tipping point on the number of Californians

Do we scare you?

You toss us out we'll go see our senpai in Mexico and come right back chickenshit HAHAHAHA

Pls tell me the solution is gonna be an elite group of sniper rednecks yeah thatll look good for "The Land of the Free"

Inbred culture of jerks,assholes and crypto jews.

so as long as spics can memorize the 'fuck sjws, fuck liberals' code words, would you allow for them to overrun our country?

No I moved here a year ago. But link if you got it that sounds hilarious.

I czeched the weather sites

like 20 F at night... brrr..

the Indians weaving blankets these days? I'll buy a few..

I like the remoteness... quiet ... a few strategically placed pump shotguns around and maybe a few dogs to discourage the overly curious and uninvited..

Riverside was, is, and always will be a shit.

we'll gather all the rednecks from montana, idaho, texas and arizona to blast the tops off all Pacos who remain after exile

I have an aunt who lives in El Paso, she's a spic. Tells me how could I possibly vote for Hilter. She tells me she voted for madame pres. Says this was 3 months ago.

tltr; she voted hillary in primaries and didn't know she had to do it again for Nov.
> I didn't tell her.

Memorize? Bitch, we live it. I will put the accomplishments and contributions to this country by my first generation family against the entirety of all your generations.

Why are you typing like some kind of cute magic man?

Texas Here
We reject association with the rest of you
Don't mess with Texas

>tfw grouped in with commiefornia

>Tusconfag
there's your problem

fuck ya Gilbert, solid area

Texas bro here
Family of illegal mexicans and their teenage son got my daughter into drugs and other degeneracy. Probably going to be a grandfather of a beaner soon.
Someone please end my misery.

Every senior at some high school had to wear a letter on there shirt to spell out a message.
after, some kids got together to spell out nigger while their black friend took the picture
a couple ended up losing scholarships and i think all were suspended from school for a few days at least

>Be Southern Commiefornian
>Drive to poor ass spic neighborhood for delicious fish tacos
>bring tacos back to gated white and Asian neighborhood for comfy consumption

FeelsGoodMan.jpg

Drive an hour west of that house to Gallup to get your blankets. Don't get ripped in Albuquerque

You'll be amazed at how quiet it is up there. And if you're a stargazer or an amateur astronomer you'll be blown away. The elevation brings the stars right to within arms reach at night

The worst part is they won't ever shut the fuck up about how much they love Cali and how they go out there every weekend.

hey i went to ucr.
Bunch of mugging and assaults over there

>at bar with a few mates
>handing a shot back to one
>fat beaner woman claims I spilt some on her
>say I don't think so
>a shitload of beaner men, all dressed the same, start talking shit
>we get kicked out by the beaner door guy
>6+ Mexicans follow us out
>at least a few already out
>fighting breaks out outside between three of us and the spics
>this fighting winds up inside between the whole bar
>saw one Mexican with tattoos on his face strangle a woman against the glass on the patio
>cop helicopter comes
>multiple car cars to the scene

Beaners... not even once. Never saw them at the bar before. Go figure the spic who checks ID lets an entire gang come in, then kicks out whitey to the wolves.

i allow people to come here, learn the language, and make themselves a better person.

i have a problem with spics that come here 20 something times and never learn the language. i approve of people who want to come here and be american.

a persons skin color doesn't make them inferior or superior, it comes down to their ideals and principles.

there's a difference between a black man and a nigger.

pic related. its a black man highlighitng the problems if nigger society by clearly pointing out that niggers are subhuman animals

as long as he realizes that it is a subhuman and garbage mentality to move into a country and not speak the language, and to not assimlate, that's a person whose nation is america, and whose race is mexican

>muh family's accomplishments
why move here? why not stay and make mexico great again with your prime stock?

>I didn't tell her
I kek'd

So fucking true. It was one thing when half of SoCal would drive up here every weekend. Now half of SoCal lives here and drives to LA every weekend.

you feel free to secede

I feel ya
>grow up in Beanerville
>beaners are always complaining about how the white students have it the easiest and how the system is rigged
>ridiculous conspiracies about how teachers mark them down for the same quality of work
>Hispanics can sign up for free tutoring, can attend school meetings on half days where professionals talk to them about how to get in careers, can hook them up with internships
>student council is all beaner
>all the teachers are required to speak Spanish
>meanwhile the music teacher and PE coach don't really speak English too well; nor do the janitors or lunch ladies
>beaner pride union at school
>beaner kid at school assembly gives speech on white oppression, nobody stops him
>etc

Shits ridiculous

also

>one of the beaner kids who complained about tests being marked down was a real Mexican intellectual
>always made fun of me for my slight southern accent and called me a retarded hick (was born in Georgia); always regurgitating philosophers and stuff; always correcting my grammar
>graduated at age 20
>his superior brains ended up on a wall when he was high and put a loaded gun in his mouth

>stormfag
>plays with knives cause mental condition
>jerks off to the idea of rounding up spics, niggers and gays
>probably a scrawny ass white dude who vapes and cries when he loses on Battlefield 1

(You)

That is horrible. Sorry for your loss Texas.

were you trying to say malon labe?

what the fuck is melon labia you idiot

Califag here.. Even worse is im a small business owner in SoCal...... 10% of my customers straight up cant speak english.

Idc if you speak the language and assimilate just fine. But if you're having 7 kids and don't emphasize education then ur a worthless noncontributing subhuman and have to go back.

>implying your parenting had nothing to do with it

You're a fucking Texan. Good god man.

Shoot that fucking beaner kid.

We know the world is fucked when even a fucking Texan won't shoot an invader.

What the hell I thought Texas was the last nation where white men were actually men.

>be me in shitty central TX
>go to check mail see cop cars down the street
>later find out some beaner bitch left her son in hot car who didnt speak english

Thanks but you're still a spic

How dare you equate Arizona to those shithole liberal states. You too Texas until you nuke Austin.

>m-muh white-trash family is not as accomplished as first generational beaner family

Deal with it, faggot.

>is surprised to see calls for racial genocide on Sup Forums of all places
>thinks Sup Forums started out as a board of peace and unironically blames some imaginary stormfront invasion for it's racism
N E W F A G
E
W
F
A
G

>be me
>drive to work
>take a shortcut through little mexico
>nothing but shitty garages advertising oil change in spanish
>stop behind school bus with stop arm out, its letting on kids
>law says no passing school bus, not looking for six hunna dolla ticket
>retard spics passing bus at 30+mph in their toyota pickups
>what_the_fuck.png.jpg

fuck off jesus moraless

>▶
because I can.. that bother you, Commie?

lol at being an uneducated NEET and competing for jobs with immigrants.