Bump

bump

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OjBo7mVniNk
twitter.com/pewdiepie/status/803353677226528768
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please go away, Sup Forums isn't the place for these e celebs shit, we talk (try our best to) about politics and social concepts here. Pewdiepie offers nothing in conversation other than creating theories and for lack of a better term "fanboy" over.
Please, take this to some place that better suits this line of conversation, like Sup Forums. 9gag. reddit. Stop pushing this at Sup Forums.

Shut up, Italy. Its not about games anymore. He is trying to redpill audience, and we need to discuss this.

STFU Italy go post in another "What did he mean by this??" thread or something.

He is talking about pussyfication our kids, and this completly fits pol. Open your eyes, and try to look deeper.

I guess its good that kids are having an influence that isnt a nu male

This.
This guy has an audience of more than 50 million young and influenceable people.
His audience generation is detrimental for the future of this earth.

"determining" and not "detrimental "

>Pewdiepie
>Not /ourguy/
pick 1

Has Felix been hiding his powerlvel?

He is gonna reach 50 million soon. In 2-3 days probably.

I love you Italy.
I am blood Italian, sure wish I could go over there.
Anyway, my fellow spaghetti man is right. One fucking user from the land of Cyka Blyat just keeps shitposting this stuff about Pewdiepie. Fuck off Pewdiepiefag.

>talk abour politics and social concepts

Kek'd. This place is an echo-chamber, full of christian LARPERs, /r9k/fags and """nazis"""

It's just as shit as reddit

>1475722777338.png
Is it real?

Its not about him. Dont you see? He is talking like we are:
>grow some balls
>What is going to hapen to our future generation
>dont need hand holding

We can talk about politics and propaganda in video game industry. Don't you interested in that?

bump

Something tells me this is just a ploy to get more subscribers last minute. He probably hit a ceiling and is trying to raise it.

I dont thik so. He already got fame and money. Now he want contribute something to society. And he obviously dont like his homeland nowadays. He cant silence himself. He want to warning his audience.

last bump

LIVE PEWDIEPIE SUB COUNTS!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OjBo7mVniNk

Thank you for the link, user. Now it's more dramatic, lol.

We need to spam it and get people to sub and see what happens.

I just want him to drop the sickest red pill imaginable. In front of those 3-4+ millions viewers and for him to cripple the jewish menace!

I will upon seeing that, drive down to Brighton and procede to defend him against (((them)))

Tibia was fucking brutal brah.

Thank you for understanding my point about redpilling audience, user.

twitter.com/pewdiepie/status/803353677226528768
It's fucking real

He's a racist

Of course. The only faggots who complain are shills or insecure betas who are scared of actually winning.

>it's real

He knows.

We lost our russian board cause of shills. Beware.

>Italy

Way too much potential to just let this slip.

>ecnouraging scams
holy fuck what an asshole

ahahahahhaoh lol mate what a pciture ahahaha

Yes it's the point. Only blind person can't see this.