Wil Wheaton Acknowledged his Privilege!

>I’m going to acknowledge my privilege right now

medium.com/@wilw/i-wasn-t-defending-crappy-behavior-but-i-understand-why-it-seemed-that-way-8a6aeb8e01e#.vh2ja8kmn

Holy Fucking Shit! This is huge to have such a respected voice on the web that a lot of people on this forum look up to, he is straight up coming out and acknowledge his privilege and admitting that Middle Age White Male is the easiest difficulty setting to start with and level up.

>I heard from a lot of women on Twitter today who knew someone, or who had been attacked themselves. These attacks always used gendered slurs that seemed to be ripped straight out of a typical GamerGater’s swamp of awfulness. Are all of these women telling the truth? Lying? I don’t know, but I’m willing to give the benefit of the doubt, because I sat next to my wife and watched her Twitter account get overwhelmed by exactly that sort of garbage because she had the temerity to be a woman online.

Fucking Based! He is a redpill that got woke and activated!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z3fWy9UMDHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>my wife
skepticalFace.jpg

>youtube.com/watch?v=z3fWy9UMDHs

>benefit of the doubt

The true sign of a moron.

Wheaton always looks like he's holding back a mega dump.

spbp

SHUT UP WESLEY

Sheldon Cooper is a faggot.

>and so is OP

>Wesley Crusher

Throw him out a space lock

>WFT did you just say about me

People don't say mean things online, he's a faggot ass cunt.

>I, being white grew up with so, so much privilege
How about you just grew up with a moderate role in a TV show and have some level of fame which you now use to cultivate a following of limp-wristed nerds sort of remember who you are.

Keep on doubling down, faggots

You'll have 8 years

>a lot of people on this forum look up to him
Are you even trying with your bait? I fucked cringed at how hard you're trying.

Do people still QQ about GamerGate? I thought they lost?

>giving the benefit of doubt simply because someone has a vagina

That's how women are able to screw up men's lives by crying rape

How is this Fucking Bait Motherfucker! This is real talk Motherfucker

>space lock

the fact they still use gamergate as a bogeyman without being called out on it is evidence enough that gamergate lost hard

GG wanted ethics in vidya journalism, journos wanted something to point at and say "HEY YOU SOUND A LOT LIKE THAT BADDIE THERE" anytime someone bothers them

About that...

Fucking based

KEK

He literally adopted his wife's son

MY SIDES ... ARE GONE

checked

also
>wife's sons

You can see the chad genes flowing

They've been married since 1999, and wil has yet to get the same woman to give him a son of his own.

Alpha fucks/beta bucks

eCeleb SJWs from the GamerGate era are trying desperately hard to stay relevant. Don't give them the satisfaction of reading anything they say.

The memes make themselves.

He also hoverhanded a playboy model

lmao

Understandable though. I wouldn't touch a playboy model with your dick.

Holy shit.

Sir Patrick Stewart is an excellent human being. You all should watch Blunt Talk it's fucking brilliant.

...twice

How do you do Dapper Dan man?

Gamergate was the beginning of the end for libcucks. The Trump victory started here.

Wil Wheaton: going boldly where no nu-male has ever gone before.

>I want an inheritance

Cuck Wheaton.

Why the fuck do they do this and have a picture taken like it? Seriously though I'm in tears laughing.

I dunno dude, the fact that people are still steaming mad over a twitter hashtag perpetuated by a bunch of autists from two years ago is fucking hilarious.

Checked and damn he married a golden oldy

>muh dick

Some faggot from star trek is respected? bahahahahahaha fuck that faggot

/tg/ here, Wheaton is literally the biggest faggot ever and we all hate him

(also please keep Sup Forums on Sup Forums and /tg/ on /tg/ thanks user)

Here's how a real nerd does it.

Alpha as fuck

based stallman

Shut up, Wesley.
>respected
>Will Wheaton
Pick one.

Shiiit

The gnu has been prepped.

this, weirdly enough. I ignored the gamergate shit when it was going on because it was obnoxious as hell. Little did I know that it would spill over into every nook and cranny of our society and ignite a full on culture war.

>yfw zoey quinn's vagina changed the world

What is "hoverhand"? Why does he look disgusted? Is he awkwardly trying to express faithfulness to his wife but not looking too cozy with this woman? She's gorgeous, is he gay?

He has such a punchable face and his beliefs are so screwed up. Sometimes you can judge a book by its cover.