Why is it so popular amongst leftists to shout labels like "sexist, racist...

Why is it so popular amongst leftists to shout labels like "sexist, racist, homophobic" and so on towards their ideological opponents?

When the shoe fits

it's like a built in defense mechanism. when they can't logically come up with a reason to dislike something they dislike, they sperg out and start spouting their favourite catch phrases.

Come on. You know the answer. It's all they have to get OTHERS to believe someone is racist, sexist, homophobic for everything they don't like, as a way to try to get what they want.

By now, everything white is racist, everything male is sexist, and everything straight is 'homophobic' etc. This cry-wolf name-calling means nothing anymore. Let them try to cyberbully all they want, it isn't making a damn bit of difference. But it sure provides entertainment when proving how wrong they are.

Don't you see the irony in making blanket statements about other people's alleged blanket statements?

It's an automatic smear. It's basically the same tactic as using a racial slur against so called people of "color."

It's a blanket statement. I like to call it "hate labeling." They can automatically excuse any argument, anything positive that he does by screaming "sexist, racist, homophobic!"

This is when you realize that lefties are truly intolerant fascists.

They are really stupid. He just says it like he is. Trump is actually the real progressive. He'll bring about real equality not like those crazy "hate white" people.

projection

Simple. If you don't have an argument, you call someone a name. The left has no arguments, only emotions.

This. I've known a few liberals in the work place and they never really talked to or had much to do with the shitskins.

Evasion noted.

>Why is it so popular amongst Sup Forumsacks to shout labels like "SJW, cuck, CTR" and so on towards their ideological opponents?

Same reason is so popular to call people cucks and degenerates

blacks, jews, feminists, banksters from goldman sachs... Donald is cucking you like crazy

Because buzzwords sell magazines and papers and get views on tv and the internet

Cause their policies hinge on other people being racist, sexist, and homophobic.

yep we're cucked too.
But admit it: Donald Trump was a lie.

It allows them to disregard the substance of an opponents arguments by switching the focus to the opponents character
It's called ad hominem

I never bought the bait, desu. Voted for him reluctantly because the idea of Hillary winning and the regressive left continuing their agenda frightened me.

I always expected Trump to be more of the same.

Donald isn't fucking my wife hanz

Political correctness is fascism masquerading as politeness.

Oh come on... The jews are organizing globalization, and he's giving them more power than ever.

it's a fact that drives them crazy