How does Sup Forums feel about /lgbt/ nowadays?

How does Sup Forums feel about /lgbt/ nowadays?

Other urls found in this thread:

theafricanspear.com/2016/11/24/obamas-homosexual-donor-arrested-for-child-rape-terrence-bean/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ovenworthy

Sometimes I go into the /passgen/ threads and post Cis women

Bunch of faggots

you little scamp

Disgusting faggots

All fucking faggots must fucking hang.

Drop the T.

Still degenerate bit as long as it's contained, that's fine. No more dildo waving parades. People have kids to raise right.

Do you think Jesus would appreciate your anger?

Like this:
Do not reply to established CTR template spam.
We are being slid because a major Obama donor and partial author of the Tranny Bathroom Plan has been outed as a child rapist.
theafricanspear.com/2016/11/24/obamas-homosexual-donor-arrested-for-child-rape-terrence-bean/

I love boipussi, so I like lgbt a lot

Indifferent.

As long as they dont have to have dildo parades every other week or force churches to have their weddings i dont really care

Most are useless degenerates. Some are based and qualify for (honorary) status.

I'm Op and not a shill

If there's a current thread, link the post, faggot

Holy fuck you got me. I take it back, faggots rock! Pump my ass, user! Pos me up!

There are worse mental illnesses, but it's pretty disastrous for the people that suffer from it. Homosexuals should be treated as humans and respectfully segregated for the good of society. Everything else under the lgbt banner should go to gulag.

Proven to be easily corraled and controlled by the opposition.

Not worth investing in recruiting, since what few of them we might gain in attracting them, we lose a hundred who become disgusted by us.

We might as well ask what does Sup Forums feel about /pedopol/

It's LGBTTQQIAAP you disgusting bigot.

its what true freedom is about

its what we fought the nazis and the commies and now the jihadis for