Pope says pol is into poopoo peepee

If pizzagate is proven false and if kikebook and twatter censor the then absolutely discredited "fake news", does Sup Forums have a chance of ever meming another candidate into office? Or to redpill the normies? Or is the Vatican part of the pedo ring too?

Also, care to help a poor polack with a bit of research? There's a rare Pepe in it for you.
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdzelXjgin8hLToQ3r_LmNLCN8reE1taJsNPi2ZYXGnioDaeA/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sGR5I-rnVyo
comedonchisciotte.org/la-grande-fragilita-di-papa-bergoglio-dopo-la-sconfitta-di-hillary-clinton-e-di-george-soros/
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdzelXjgin8hLToQ3r_LmNLCN8reE1taJsNPi2ZYXGnioDaeA/viewform
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump, anyone?

/r9k/ was fucking right all along, fuck

PEE PEE PEE
POO POO POO

Wait, you're not polack, you're from the same shithole as me. Filled it 4u

Thanks. Shouldn't you be in bed tho, pepik?

If lots of children are missing each year and a lot of high placed people like little kids. Why would pizzagate be fake news?

Because it's been thoroughly disproven, they even asked the pizza restaurant owner if he fucks kids and he said no

> because pizzagate is real and the news is fake

Pope eats shit?

Because if high placed people would not like little kids, there would be no pizzagate

> they even asked the pizza restaurant owner if he fucks kids and he said no
Because it's absolutely normal in the [CURRENT YEAR] to admit that you're a child killing pedo

Better spread the news that pizzagate is fake then

>catholic
>pedo
Unheard of.

As Facebook and Twitter censor, new options for free speech open up. By censoring, they're just killing themselves off. Same goes for Google and its affiliates.

they have always been a part of the pedo ring.
they just act like the aren't in order to cover their own evil deeds.

SHE WON'T MAKE IT
TO THE LOO

wasn't he in one of the pics in the wikileaks emails?

>is the catholic church part of the pedo ring?

Thought of that too. But: Network effect - if all your friends are already on FB, why join a new network?

Gab could split twatter tho, Twitter will be like a safe space for the left with noone else left, but what will make Gab or other network more than a "safe space" for the alt-right?

the pope is a liar and he's here to do the devils work he's no vicar of christ he's a satanic bastard
if jesus were to come today he would whip the pope to death and burn the Vatican to the ground

If Jesus showed up now, he'd be in jail by next week!
Brave new world!
youtube.com/watch?v=sGR5I-rnVyo

No. This would actually be an effective way to make two systems. Both sides would obviously still use the other to "see what the opposition is saying."

Come mierdas BTFO kek

THAT'S ENOUGH THINKING FOR YOU TODAY, GOY

>but what will make Gab or other network more than a "safe space" for the alt-right

Gab will let anyone post anything. Leftists and liberals WONT want to go there even though they are welcome, BECAUSE you can post anything. Its not a 'safe space' because it can't be a safe space for the right, because liberals are welcome and could post that whites need to die, Hillary really won, and socio-communism is inevitable and shut your conservative pie-hole.

in safe spaces you CAN NOT post dissenting views. Gab is the antithesis of a safe space. Which is why it will be a congregation spot for mostly right-leaning people who reject safe spaces.

>is the Vatican part of the pedo ring
...really? Is that a serious question? I thought that was common knowledge at this point.

Why is this pope so fucking bluepilled? literally every fucking thing that comes out of his mouth is shit.

Can popes be impeached? I'm not catholic but everything he fucking says goes against the bible and common sense. The one pope who said fags can use condoms was pretty cool and I think that was a reasonable thing to say as the pope in reaching out to the new world. But this new guy needs to kick the bucket.

I don't know if it goes into his mouth, but it certainly comes out of his mouth.

>Gab will let anyone post anything.
Then why was weev's status changed?

he's not bluepilled
he's here to do the devils work

Unless they are comfy inside their little filter bubble.
I wasn't meaning it as a literal safe space. I was >implying that it will have mostly alt-right community which could keep user outside of Sup Forums r/the_donald and r/communism out. Unless some mainstream meteor actually promotes it as a new and free social network.

I fucking hate the name fake news, why can't we call it tabloid news like we have for the last 50 years.

He is a newfag anyway.

The Pope is not legitimate! He is truly a plant of Soros and the Obama administration!

The proofs are in this analysis, unfortunately it's in Italian so I'm asking for help to translate it for our brothers outside of Italy. But for everyone to see here is a mail send from John Podesta to Sandy Newman:
>“Newman: There needs to be a Catholic Spring, in which Catholics themselves demand the end of a middle ages dictatorship and the beginning of a little democracy and respect for gender equality in the Catholic church. (…) Podesta: We created Catholics in Alliance for the Common Good to organize for a moment like this. But I think it lacks the leadership to do so now. Likewise Catholics United. Like most Spring movements, I think this one will have to be bottom up”.

comedonchisciotte.org/la-grande-fragilita-di-papa-bergoglio-dopo-la-sconfitta-di-hillary-clinton-e-di-george-soros/

But he's a britbong, he's protestant.

You see, those have little boys AND little girls too!

This Pope is an utter disgrace. I agree.

That fucking guy needs more feet to wash or something- its a shame UNESCO failed in Africa and all but fir fucks sakes- its still full of Africans- what the hell did they think would be diferrent this time around?

Don't tell me what to do, Jarda! In fact, I'm going to grab another beer.

>beer
I know it's our national sport, but it's fucking degenerate to dring beer before breakfast!

HLEP with my (((university))) project research in OP, REEEEEEE

>docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdzelXjgin8hLToQ3r_LmNLCN8reE1taJsNPi2ZYXGnioDaeA/viewform

What's all this then?

From what I understand a bunch of Catholics hate jesuits to being with. Since they are all about helping the poor and forgiveness, instead of the fire and brimstone.

I am sure people will ignore it

Just a little research I'm doing, same link as in OP. Any help appretiated. There's a rare pepe too. Anyhing on the topic itt is welcome too.

Final bump, I'm out. #pizzagate isreal