Mitt fucking Romney is Trump's top choice

Mitt fucking Romney is Trump's top choice
youtube.com/watch?v=C6qNV34fThA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4IrE6FMpai8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The picks for SS are all pretty shit. Bolton is a neocon, Giuliani seems unstable and warlike, fucking exxon CEO and then Mitt who is just boring as fuck.
I suspect that he would at least be less shitty than the other very shitty choices.

you just need a cuck who can fly around the world and not piss anyone off while towing the company line

say what you will about Mitt but he is definitely bland and won't cause an incident

I'm pretty sure Rudy would cause an incident

it could be that Romney confessed some deep shit to Trump. He's a Mormon. I think he understands the demographics issues and loves his people. I also think he gets business. Trump hates betrayal. If he is considering Mitt, some shit was said.

What about Chaos?

Rohrabacker is fine

Tulsi Gabbard should be SoS.

Mitt Romney I don't like because he's an establishment neocon but he's not retarded so at least he'd run it efficiently.

What is wrong with Romney? Does he even hold any strong beliefs?

I just don't want him to get in due to all the shilling that will occur if he does.

We're mad at him because he tried to take down Trump and at the height of the Access Hollywood leak crapped on Donald.

My choice is Bolton who yes might be a Neocon but damnit I love his stache. And I know that's a shitty reason to support the guy but I just can't help it he makes me laugh.

>Giuliani who supported him from the beginning is thrown to the curb

Proof that either Trump is a backstabbing cunt or Kushner is the one who actually runs the show here.

Also, mittens will never get the pick. It's a funny meme but it won't happen

Trump is a traitor if he picks him.

I wouldn't discount Rudy until the announcement.

Donald likes surprising people especially the media. I wouldn't at all be surprised if he has his peeps floating the rumor that Rudy is unlikely and then he just shows up.

Remember this was the host of The Apprentice.

Fuck Bolton, he would have us back in the Middle East as soon as possible if he had the power.

Romney will be a good SoS

It's going to be Petraeus. He's the most qualified, period.

What the fuck has Mitt ever done with foreign policy? What experience does he have? There is no goddamn reason to give such a position to him.

duh. You pick the best person for the job who can get it done, not 'one of your friends'.

Women choose their friends.

I dont like Romney, I dont trust him. Kind of hate him. But if Trump decides he's best to fill deal with that job, then I think Trump knows what he's doing. Not my pick, but Trump's

Giuliani can't be SoS because he did some SNL skits where he dressed up as a woman. Trump knows those images would be used to mock the US even though that's pretty common on SNL.

I'm dead serious, that is the reason.

Romney will not get SoS but will help manage Trump's company, screencap this

this. mitt romney is a cuck faggot and probably a pedo

>Tulsi Gabbard
That Bernie dicksucker? Yeah no thanks

Yeah I don't think Donald can fully avoid this.

youtube.com/watch?v=4IrE6FMpai8

Rudy deserves it.

He went out ahead of Trump, announced who AG was going to be and played it off like he was the only one to get SoS on live TV.

He deserves being put behind now for being so cocky

Sup Forums was rooting for romney in 2012 lmao

Kek, funny joke burgermeister

Romney needs to be fucking hung

One of the few examples of a true retard that isnt a leftist

Hardly. Ron Paul was shilled for more than anyone.

as much as any of the third party candidates were in this election
obama was the last thing Sup Forums wanted

Lesser of two evils man. Could have feasibly had that disaster called Obamacare repealed 4 years ago.

atleast theres leverage for the war effort with mitt. Hes going to have to read pretty fucking carefully if he doesn't want Mormon temples blowing up

tread**

just at the end because he was a republican and they wanted to see obongo lose

really he was the republican version of hillary. nobody really liked him nobody was hyped for his boring old retarded ass they just voted for him because he was the republican

>Sup Forums in 2012
>hardcore shilling for Ron Paul
pick two

what the actual goddamn fuck?

is trump even fully straight?

still totally goes against your nonsense concern shilling

we went through great pains the delete the chaos candidate, believe it or not

Shitt Romney is such a backstabbing snake.

Petreaus is a felon

No he's a generic cuckservative who is proud to sell out the country to corporations while he pretends to be a moral christian
He will also be proud to sabotage and betray Trump daily

You shall hang high for all to see on the day of the rope. Your coward opinions and your jewish brainwashing will be cleansed.

fuck no!

I just do not believe Trump would use Romney as dog catcher.

>tfw backing Romney for SoS

Romney is a good pick.

He's a literal savage when it comes to business. A real life Gordon Gekko.

The nice guy mormon thing is a front.
This killer is not gonna make deal for the US.

Get ready to keep winning oh ye of little faith.

Romney has never been in the Repub establishment. Swap is being drain, America is being made great again.
Trust in Trump. has he ever failed you?

>Get ready to keep winning oh ye of little faith.
Romney lost the 2012 election, the most important part of his life, majorly.

He's a loser

my marine buddies all like him. supposedly he is a "lead by example" kinda guy. they thought the top secret stuff was stupid.

Romney bribed Trump with a pair of his magic underpants

The Exxon CEO as Secretary of State has massive trolling potential.

Imagine the Saudis having to talk politely with an America oil company CEO that they've been competing with for decades.

Imagine all the Euro greencuck leaders having to talk/do photo ops with him.

A Mormon who insulted the God Emperor has no place in the cabinet.

Oh shut the fuck up you autistic centipede teir faggot. Mitt Romney would be the perfect choice for the job. He's a seasoned conservative with good experience and views.

I like mittens

not even shilling

This board isn't for you normalfaggot tier cuckservative
>muh experience
experience at losing, being a Mormon cultist and being a shill for globalization

Gentlemen, the President and Secretary of State of the United States of America.

Pol is not one person.

Mitt Romney will be SoS. There's nothing you can do about it, son. GO back to R_Donald you manchild - adults are speaking