Chinese Men

Has anyone else noticed the difference between Chinese men and Chinese women? Their men seem to almost always be extremely unattractive, yet most women seem to be at least average looking. I'm looking for reasonable theories not racist bullshit like I got from google.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SoPozG5BfU8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Asians in general are considered feminine. On females it's just not a bad thing.

Probably the most likely explanation is dumb generalizations drawn from your own confirmation bias, like everything else on this board.

the culture as a whole is more feminine
their women are more feminine than ours - less body hair, smaller, higher pitched voices, more mildly mannered (generally)
their men also are more feminine though are manly enough to attract other asian women

So you find women reasonably attractive because they live up to your westernised views of femininity and attractiveness
Men do not live up to your westernised views of "manliness" is all

I have a theory that you are a man

>Their men seem to almost always be extremely unattractive, yet most women seem to be at least average looking.

That's your heterosexuality kicking in...

Excellent theory user. But I'm saying compared to say Korean men. And this is all based on international students that attend my university so it's not by any means science

kek, I've had many ( all white) female friends who constantly gush over effeminate asian men.

Lol

I'd say that's probably your personal experience. china is a really big place. So big, that even if you had a point, it's likely to apply to only certain sub-cultures and regions.

I've known a good amount of angry chinese guys. Not all of them are small. One of them is bear sized.

You might be right considering that it also tends to be poor looking Chinese young men that this applies to. Maybe the wealthy good looking ones just go to better colleges

Where are you in the US? I know the ones from satellite families usually in Toronto and Vancouver, and they're usually very wealthy.

Dating their daughters is great.

I think our modern westernized view of masculinity are quite silly

Arizona. We have a few Chinese dudes driving around in expensive European sports cars by a lot of them don't look particularly well off

You idiots all have had your brains fried by anime and k-pop shit, the average asian or Chinese girl looks nothing like the girls posted ITT, you'd be surprised how big plastic surgery and make up is in asia, especially japan and south korea

Take it from someone who has spent half their life over there.

I don't have a problem with feminine or soft featured men. Most of these guys just tend to have disproportionate or distorted faces, weak chins/jaws etc. Meanwhile the girls usually have objectively good faces.

they're probably from uber rich families going to an american uni as a status symbol. at least that's the case with the jobless asians driving nice ass cars at asu

spend some time in a canadian metro , there you get a more organic community as they intend to settle down there and there's a lot of competition. This is true of most immigrants tho desu

You might be right senpai, as the guy above you said we mostly just get passing travelers

Ive lived in asia for 4 years now, and though I found asian women attractive before, now I cant stand the look of them. Major turn off.
Different strokes

I want to immigrate to Singapore senpai, is it a good idea? I'm skilled in one of the major industries there.

youtube.com/watch?v=SoPozG5BfU8

Looks like a kpop twink, but fights like a monster.

Do it, fellow canadain. The money is great over here, job opportunities are plentiful, everyone speaks english and taxes are low. If you look like a foreigner you will find everyone has an unconscious bias in your favor.

Dont become a citizen though, just get a employment pass or a PR.

There are like 1 billion of chinese.

anything can happen with them just by numbers.

I've been wondering about pr vs citizenship. Do you get access to the cheaper housing and tax breaks with just pr? This is unclear to me. I'd also like to take advanatge of the child tax breaks at some point.

I really don't doubt it.

Weeaboo girls tend to love Asian guys.

Don't you fucking breed with one of our women here.

I would not describe them all as weeaboo. But in the maritimes there are a lot of bored white girls stuck in backwater towns.