Redpill me on the Nephilim

Redpill me on the Nephilim.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ruL8V9o7Nq0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

like your mom they were big boned

holy christ they fucked up the perspective really hard when they photoshopped this one, it looks like they took a picture of a skeleton from above then tried to make it look like it was lying on the ground from he side

possible that they exist. however i highly doubt it

my philosophy is you can never 100% prove or disprove anything, but you can derive general laws that we observe of nature (the principle of science)

So we will never be able to really empirically prove their existence, so we must take the rationalistic approach and ask, by what necessity did the Nephilim exist?

Their existence would not have contributed to much or signified anything - because at the end of the day the problems we face today are a result of human evil and not half demon hybrid human giants

tl;dr: if they DID exist (which is unlikely) it is not a big deal

They're trapped in that hexagon on Saturn and the Jews running CERN are trying to get them loose so they can trigger their Jewish Satanic end times and die.

Diablo 3 was an alright game

They appear to have been the pioneer race when it came to photo manipulation

It actually wasn't

the first racemixing

Even docile and smaller animals we hunt into/near extinction. I've always assumed if there was any truth to the sorts of ancient monsters/giants/general threat to humans/etc that we probably just killed them all. You'd think there'd be some artifacts/remains/trophies left over here and there, but hey time is also a bitch.

Hey look it's Sylvester Stallone!

every animal/tree are limited in their growth by the availability of oxygen on earth, and this fact makes it impossible for a "human" race to be this large.

>Hurr durr dinos n shit
The hypothesis is that these sections developed into the air sacs in saurischian dinosaurs (which includes birds) and probably also within pterosaurs in a separate event and in a slightly different way. Mammals developed the diaphragm in order to increase their own respiratory efficiency, and it worked, but not nearly as well as the archosaurian system of unidirectional respiration.

>be me
>age 12
>sleeping like a boy
>hear strange noise and I wake up at 3:00am
>I go to door
>open door
>no one
>go upstairs
>loud noise at door
>go back to door
>still no one
>walk outside
>see small light about 30 ft away
>walk closer
>wampus cat
>10 skelingtons
>if you dont respond to this post your mother will not sleep well

>my philosophy is you can never 100% prove or disprove anything
get out retard

youtube.com/watch?v=ruL8V9o7Nq0

woah lol its an interesting idea that the evil guys just want to die

shes still gonna wake up at night and not get a full REM you piece of fuck

He was a big guy.

4 you

for us

nooooooo

>what is the problem of induction

death is the ultimate high mayne

Redpill me on cross breeding.
The Nephilim found human women beautiful, but did they find them handsome, or were their unions some kind of rape?
I don't believe in this shit one bit, I just want to know the lore

All fotos are faked. There is not even a single bone supporting this theory.

Responded.

You can derive things with a high degree of confidence using accuracy, reliability and validity. But because we did not create the universe we cannot understand its laws so much so to the point where we have a 100% knowledge of it

we can only observe and use the faculty of reason to determine the Nature of things and how they relate

As Socrates said; "the only thing I know is that I don't know anything"

Faked, but they were angels that fucked human women when they came to Earth.

Supposedly.

What on earth is happening

ancient people didn't really had a term for rape, nor they had romantic relations in our understanding. bride kidnapping was the way to go then, and women were rolling with it.