America and Whites

Sup Forums, let's face it, America is never going to reach a demographic of whites that it had in the roaring 20's

Instead of trying to use government to make america into a white ethnostate, why don't we try to do it privately through incentive?

There's a group that's already doing this called the northwest front. I haven't heard about it until the last couple weeks but it seems as if its a good start.

What's your guys' opinion on this?

NorthWestFront.org

Other urls found in this thread:

muse.jhu.edu/article/587987
nytimes.com/2015/06/11/opinion/the-myth-of-a-white-minority.html
thinkprogress.org/defining-white-and-hispanic-in-majority-minority-america-e5fe78dfdc4d#.s1plrfxay
ajph.aphapublications.org/doi/abs/10.2105/AJPH.88.9.1303
jstor.org/stable/pdf/25604572.pdf?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
stewartsynopsis.com/chapter_7.htm
racerelations.about.com/b/2011/01/29/how-a-genetic-mutation-led-to-the-white-race.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whites are not going to become a minority, it's a stupid myth that was pretreated by trolls after Onuffin' got elected.

In recent years, and especially in the wake of Barack Obama’s reelection, projections that whites will soon become a minority have proliferated. In this essay, I will argue that such predictions are misleading at best, as they rest on questionable philosophical presuppositions, including the presupposition that racial concepts like ‘whiteness’ are static and unchanging rather than fluid and continually being reconstructed. If I am right about these fundamental inaccuracies, one must wonder why the myth of the white minority persists. I will argue that by reenvisioning whites as a minority culture struggling against a hostile dominant group, and by promoting white solidarity as a response to a (fabricated) crisis, such predictions actually serve to defend and legitimize white supremacy.

muse.jhu.edu/article/587987

I agree. Taking three or four states in the Union and making them White Only is the best way to go.

YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON

HALF OF THE BABIES BORN IN THE USA ARE NON WHITE

I don't think whites are becoming a minority in the next 5 years, but 10? Maybe. Still it's something that I think could be good, if a lot of Sup Forumsacks started supporting the group the birth rates could become secure, especially if whites were congregated.

Kek

In all reality though states will never leave the Union. The only real way to do it is through stuff like this imo

Source?

Bumping with Slav Gargoyles

This is also a load of bullshit blown out of proportion and perpetuated with sensationalism by the left.

nytimes.com/2015/06/11/opinion/the-myth-of-a-white-minority.html

thinkprogress.org/defining-white-and-hispanic-in-majority-minority-america-e5fe78dfdc4d#.s1plrfxay

Oh I'm sorry you massive faggot, let me be more precise

Whites will be the largest minority.

Then what? You think the white race will magically correct itself? No, it will keep going down

Read the second link nigger.

It's bullshit

People of pure white heritage will be the plurality, but whites with some other racial heritage will grow, but be white more or less. Pure plurality + rising new white population = white supermajority. Why else do you think when a spic and white person have a baby the baby always comes out whiter than the spic parent? Don't you think mixed kids will have kids together that will come out whiter than the previous generations, even giving birth to kids that pretty much just look white?

If you are 50% SPIC you cease to be a European.

Fuck off with your bullshit beaner

Keep crying nigger, whites aren't going anywhere. When you impregnate a white woman the kid will always be lighter than you. When that kid has kids of their own, those kids will likely be even lighter than them, maybe even just straight up look white. I have a spic dad and white mom, I look like a white person as I have pale skin, you wouldn't even think I had a spic dad if you saw me IRL. All the kids I know with similar parents are like you me too, they just look like white people with brown hair and eyes.

Maybe if you all weren't autists, you could actually get married and have kids.

I'm the nigger now? Kek

I get it. Your mommy or daddy is a spic and you are a self acting FUCK who is desperate to be white.

Fuck off

>he thinks there's a European race
>he doesn't know actual racial categories
>he thinks whites are only indigenous to Europe

I thought redpilled people were supposed to be hardcore academics.

The request for scientifically appropriate terminology in research on race, ethnicity, and health has largely bypassed the term White. This and other words, such as Caucasian, are embedded in clinical and epidemiological discourse, yet they are rarely defined. This commentary analyzes the issue from the perspective of the epidemiology of the health of minority ethnic and racial groups in Europe and the United States. Minority groups are usually compared with populations described as White, Caucasian, European, Europid, Western, Occidental, indigenous, native, and majority. Such populations are heterogeneous, the labels nonspecific, and the comparisons misleading. Terminology that reflects the research purpose-for examples, reference, control, or comparison--is better (unlike White, these terms imply no norm, allowing neither writers nor readers to make stereotyped assumptions about the comparison populations. This paper widens the debate on nomenclature for racial and ethnic groups. Many issues need exploration, including whether there is a shared understanding among the international research community of the terms discussed.

Read More: ajph.aphapublications.org/doi/abs/10.2105/AJPH.88.9.1303

>I look like a white person as I have pale skin,
>you wouldn't even think I had a spic dad if you saw me IRL.
>All the kids I know with similar parents are like you me too,
>they just look like white people with brown hair and eyes.

>NWF Thread
Oh Christ, this shit again. Fine, if you want to follow some fat pants-shitting bull prepper into the woods, go for it.

Oh my god you are triggered.

Europeans aren't half amerinigger.

How's it feel ?

White people don't only come from Europe though.

I actually kinda look like Mac.

>White people don't only come from Europe though.

Ancestrally they do.

>White people don't only come from Europe though.

And? Doesn't change the fact you aren't white

Does he pass the brown paper bag test?

Spic culture

Doesn't change the fact that what you think is white is bullshit. There is not white race, black race, etc. There is caucasoid, negroid, and mongloloid. People with blonde hair blue eyes and fair white skin are not the only white people. Do you even understand genetics? "Whites" are not going to become a minority in America ever. Pic related clearly shows a Caucasoid father with a negriod mother and their children. As you can clearly see, all the kids have dominantly Caucasoid features and are lighter than the mother, most of them would be identified as "white".

jstor.org/stable/pdf/25604572.pdf?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

>most of them would be identified as "white".
>Americans consider this to be white
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Nope, going far back enough your ancestor originated from Africa and the Middle East.

stewartsynopsis.com/chapter_7.htm

How a Genetic Mutation Led to the White "Race"

racerelations.about.com/b/2011/01/29/how-a-genetic-mutation-led-to-the-white-race.htm

Keep strawmaning me latrino.

You are not fully European
FACT
You are 50% latrino
FACT
You are butt hurt about this to an extreme I haven't seen for some time
FACT

I wouldn't be surprised if you were that autistic "Hispanics are not mestizos" guy.

> America is never going to reach a demographic of whites that it had in the roaring 20's

IMPLYING

European isn't a race. Whites do not only come from Europe. You are cauasoid which includes much more than Europe.

>European isn't a race. Whites do not only come from Europe. You are cauasoid which includes much more than Europe

1)
I never said otherwise

2)
Doesn't change the fact tha an American Indian is not European

3)
You are arguing against someone that doesn't exist because all you do is pretend I'm a strawman

>You are not fully European
>You are 50% latrino
Latino isn't a race either

Hahaha I don't care if it's not considered a race. That's what you just can't seem to grasp.

You are not genetically similar to me. Very few of your ancestors came from the same place that mine did. Latrinos countries are failures.

This is why you aren't "white".

>nytimes.com
nice fake news site you got there.