Name me one European law that ever effectively caused problems in the UK. Im waiting edgy leavers

Name me one European law that ever effectively caused problems in the UK. Im waiting edgy leavers.

Schengen

Plenty, but if you want an answer that effects the WHOLE of Europe, not just the UK, I'll name one: The Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan

>world is more globalized than ever and boundaries are less and less useful
>lol let's just get back to pre-WWII system

I'm not much into Brussells making shitty laws about the amount of alcohol required in a beverage to be called vodka but Schengen is pretty nice.

I can import and buy shit online without expensive fees and rape taxes, I can take my car and go spend a week end anywhere I want in europe with ease.

> name a law
> hurr durr government regulation imposed by EU doesn't count
> hurr durr paying 1/3 of the budget dorsn't count
> hurr durr incentivizing people by throwing money at them doesn't count
It's all perfect.

Got any more user. My original post was actually just to grab peoples attention under the intention that I was challenging their choice. If you're asking as to why its because I made a post before genuinely asking but received no attention.

So can Abdul and the gyppos.

Giving fishing rights to other members of the EU that had been Britain's for thousands of years. Effectively killing off the native fish market in Britain.

This. European elites secretly conspire against the native Europeans. Basically, the plan is to import as many third worlders to Europe as possible, then let them mix with white Europeans and eventually white people will be gone and replaced by an Euro-Mullato race of slaves that will serve Israel. That is the Kalergi plan.

If I wasn't so low energy and about to crash, sure. It's an alright topic to discuss, but maybe one of the reasons why it didn't grab attention the first time round is because the EU's generally conceived as a bad idea like getting into a bathtub with a toaster. Ironically it had it's good points, but it's morphed beyond it's original plan (aka free trade between nations) which admittinly was good, into an ungodly fascist communistic block state. Just look at the EU's reaction when Britain voted to leave, they wanted to punish us so that nobody else would dare think about leaving, despite the horror currently going in Europe (see greece, migrant invasion of europe, ect)

94% of companies don't actually export to the EU but have the burden of a huge amount of EU regulations just the same as the 6% of companies that do export to the EU. This is just one example of a fucking huge disadvantage to the UK of EU laws you fucking twat.

The laws relating to the Common Fisheries Policy you fucking twat.

The laws that stopped the Government from rescuing Tata Steel you fucking twat.

The away goals rule.

Celtic used to go out every single fucking year to some Albanian shitebags or something on the fucking away goals rule.

The laws via the Treaties that mean the UK can't control immigration from the EU you fucking twat.

Kindergeld.

It paid for a new crop of Germans for you to btfo.

Godwins law.

>what are the four freedoms

The laws that cause the EU to have primacy over the UK, which is something fucking crazy when this was impossible under the British constitution.. You fucking twat.

The laws that forced us to severely reduce our trading with NZ, Canada and the US because MUH EU

Freedom of movement.

The EU commercial fishing waters happening to be British fishing waters, and other cases where the central bureaucracy stifles an existing industry to create a much weaker and sillier parody in a smaller country.

>bumping a textbook case of a shitpost

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NEWFAGS LEAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE