World's fattest woman who weighs astounding 78 stone goes out for first time in 25 years

>Iman Ahmad Abdulati, 26 - who tips the scales at over half a tonne (over 78.7 stone) – is to fly to India from her home in Alexandria, Egypt, after one of the world's leading bariatric surgeons volunteered to treat her.

she's a fucking mudslime! hahahahahaha!!!

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/568380/Worlds-fattest-woman-weighs-78-stone-goes-out-first-time-25-years

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2YZJt_Bw3eo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>she's a fucking mudslime! hahahahahaha!!!
Looks like a burger to me

no she's from alexandria egypt.

BTFO BTFO

That's what she said.

How come EVERY time someone mentions "world's fattest ____" the weight is given in STONE? Hmmm... Really gets my burgers sizzling...

>she's a fucking mudslime! hahahahahaha!!!

Are you retarded? Arab nations fill the top ten ranks for the world's fattest countries. Next you'll be telling us that niggers like crime.

She looks like a pokemon.

Give me one good reason why she shouldn't be put down? Disgusting waste of resources.

>stone

can we get some american language in here

>a literal slime

I will never understand how people get this fat. After college I noticed I was building a gut so I decided to turn that bus around and started a workout regimen and began counting my calories and changed my diet (cutting out soda and HFCS). I was probably about 25lbs overweight at the time.

How the fuck do people even get to this point?

>How come EVERY time someone mentions "world's fattest ____" the weight is given in STONE?

You're right.

It really should be given in boulders.

1101.8 lbs

1100 pounds...

welfare and not giving a fuck

>weighs over 1100 pounds

How the fuck is she even alive?

Also that's roughly 500 kilos for you Eurofags

>stones

Just back from /fit/
Da fun did I see?

Those fucking arms, she can kill a whale by giving it obesity if she wanted to.

Is she so far that her hips just dislocated and moved out to wherever the fuck they wanted?

>the west is ruining our values.

How did it get out of that room?

I don't even know which is more retarted - using imperial system or shortening "pounds" as "LBS".

This is an 11^10 in sandniggerland.

I have an intense urge to soak it with gasoline and burn it alive. A compulsion even.

>>using metric
it's like you wanted to lose the space race

its short for libra, the latin word for pound
i thought ruskies where supposed to be smart

>using anything other than metric

We know you like being special snowflakes, but its time to move on.

They haven't invented the rag on a stick strong enough to wipe that ass.

Imagine
The
Smell

With todays gas prices, you'll be in debt for the next 20 years if you want to burn that whale.

>They believe the tabloid

>world's leading bariatric surgeons volunteered to treat her

Because treating fatness is such a complex and nuanced field.

>tells him to abandon tradition
>doesn't compliment those trips

Shoo shoo dirty Jew.

SNOOOOORLAX

Wew lad

underrated deposit

It's almost is if the fat burger meme is propagated by a certain (((group))) of (((people)))

>STONE

What the fuck does this even mean? Fucking Brits. Just use metric or imperials and not your local, plank handles gobbledygook

Forgive, I make this as tribute for my transgressions.

>someone clears her shit
>imagine the stench
>she is literally rotting alive
and some asshole still feeds her

Nah, the Jews say that woman burn like kindling. Don't you even Holocaust?

THICC

JESUS CHRIST SO THICC

>World's fattest woman
>not an American

fake news detected

>It really should be given in boulders.
fucking underrated lmao

why even wear clothes? How does she even wear clothes? Where the fuck does she find clothes that fit? How the fuck does she change?

#NotAllMuslims

If this gets any more (you)'s, I swear

what are u trying to say

a better question is how does she even live. someone must be going bedside and delivering food and helping her dispose of her waste a few times a day. i dont even think she can walk. jesus christ just kill it.

mental illness

its an addiction

There are so many more questions that I think the public deserves answers to.

Count Grishnackh?

America isn't number 1 in anything anymore

RIPIP

>bullet dosnt penetrate skin
>not enough pills in the world to make her OD
>no syringe long or strong enough to inject her with poison
>cannot push off bed because shes so big she has her own gravity
>fat absorbs any level physical force

Its only weakness is a small spark in the anal casm inbetween the 2 ass cheek mountains. The gas pocket will destroy half the world.

number 1 laughing stock

Dayum that hoe thicc bet she can squash walnuts with an ass dat thicc

>mental illness
>its an addiction

People get addicted to mental illness?

Explains my fetish for redheads.

I thought boogie2988 was about as bad as it could possibly get but NOPE. I'm actually impressed this thing is still alive.

I love my momma.

> "Ma'am, Eman Ahmed (Egypt) 500kgs requested me 2 save her pls help me get her a medical visa as refused thru normal process @SushmaSwaraj"

>Spends life saving literal useless eaters
>Tweets like a nigger

Not really surprised.

Was there ever a point in her life when reflected and said to herself "hmmm... maybe I eat too much?"

nice satans

HIGH TEST

another muslim who blew themselves up

underrated

FYI THE METERIC SYSTEM IS LITERALY ATHEIST NONSENSE INVENTED BY THE FRENCH BURING THEIR GODLESS FRENCH REVOLUTION.

GOD USES INCHES, FEET, AND POUNDS.

>Was there ever a point in her life when reflected and said to herself "hmmm... maybe I eat too much?"

You have to be able to stand up to use a mirror, so probably no.

HIGH TEST

TOPPEST TEST

Put me in the screenshot pls

Probably congenital leptin dysfunction from all the consanguineous inbreeding in the middle east.

Ob/Ob. Sad times.

I wanted to correct you, but then I realized she has the physique of an actual hamburger.

I thought Islam and pork were incompatible?

didn't anyone read the article. she dindunuffin. its not her fault

>Her family says she was born weighing five kilogrammes (11lbs) and diagnosed with elephantiasis – a parasitic infection that causes extreme swelling in a sufferer's limbs and arms.

>A cerebral stroke aged 11 left her bedridden.

>And – unable to support her ballooning weight – Iman became a prisoner in her own home where her weight continued to grow massively.

Fucking how? You'd have to literally not move for years and years for that to happen.

fuck off reznik

These fucking things are everywhere anymore. You put on TLC and watch "my 600lb life" and they're all 800lbs and shit. Oughta change the name of the show.

I see waffle stompers waddling around in broad daylight all the time. Just begging me to throw a brick at them or whatever theyre trying to accomplish by not hiding away like a respectable monstrosity.

Because that's what they are. Monsters. "Whaaa! It's an addiction!" Big fucking deal. You cant stop eating chocolate? You're a weak piece of shit and you don't deserve to survive. You wear your weakness on your sleeve. If it wasn't for society and laws people would just kill you and take your shit.

God I hate fat people.

Kek'd

How does one get that fat? Seriously, its not like she can get up and waddle herself into the kitchen for more food either, thats a conscious effort right there.

>>Her family says she was born weighing five kilogrammes (11lbs) and diagnosed with elephantiasis – a parasitic infection that causes extreme swelling in a sufferer's limbs and arms.>A cerebral stroke aged 11 left her bedridden.>And – unable to support her ballooning weight – Iman became a prisoner in her own home where her weight continued to grow massively.
Transform her bed into a treadmill then

heres your treatment
*cocks gun*

I can always be thankful I'm not one of these fucks. HOW. DO. YOU. GET. THAT. OBESE.

THIS IS A LITERAL HORROR THAT IS SPOKEN ABOUT IN SCRIPTURE.

>>Her family says she was born weighing five kilogrammes (11lbs) and diagnosed with elephantiasis – a parasitic infection that causes extreme swelling in a sufferer's limbs and arms.

This is bullshit. Gastric surgery won't cure a parasitic infection.

cunt.

thyroid. genetics. you know, everything but their own lifestyle.

I will skin you alive, frog,
youtube.com/watch?v=2YZJt_Bw3eo

Addiction itself is a mental illness. But it's meant to refer to serious things like drugs and gambling. Not time wasters like video games and Sup Forums.

Yang chas Solo chone Wookiee! Tung ko ro yay ha yaba hahs gee.

I'm Muslim and I just saw the fatty and thought must be a white person, I'm going to gloat and rub it in Sup Forums's faces that their so called master race are fatties. But then it turned out to be a Muslim woman. Well played Jews.

Same. Trick is to deny, deny

Ur gay

She got a stroke that made her unable to walk. I don't know why she didn't get a wheel chair for christ's sake.

Fucking Hambones

they always have enablers shoving food in their mouth every 10 minutes.

literal actual snorlax.

The fact that you live in America proves that white nations are better.

Southern bantz master over here

What is the cost to society to keep this fucking beast alive?

haha if I skinned her I could fit 10 myselves inside

I converted you cuck, and I'm moving to a Muslim majority country one day when I get enough money. I'm not white by the way

Stay mad Abdul