What does Sup Forums think about the Austrian school of Economics?

What does Sup Forums think about the Austrian school of Economics?

best economic school

you should post about Hoppe too

Chicago is better, but very little is different. Fuck keynes

Jewish corruption of classically liberal ideas

Bretty good. But I guess the school of Salamanca is even better

Breddy gud in theory, however in practice everyone has been doing it wrong so far.

>What does Sup Forums think about the Austrian school of Economics?

autism incarnate. pure ideology with zero pragmatic thought and no basis in reality. a running joke in academic circles, even among classical liberals.

Nihilistic Kikes Pushing lolbertarian greed

I've read Econ in one lesson, road to serfdom, currently reading wealth of nations. Have Human action to read next, think it's going to be a tough read.

>implying

I think you plebs should stop acting like you know shit about economics without even having a degree or at least having followed some quant courses in finance or macro.

Econ is not like philosophy. You just read Hegel and make up your own conclusions. Econ is not like that. All non-quant books about econ are jack shit written by economists to cash in on gullibles like you.

People are irrational. You don't have the knowledge to know what John Doe feels he should spend his money on, what certain things are worth more to him than others.

>People are irrational
people act partly rational because they have limited resources (mainly time). Whenever informative asymmetries go down, people get more rational.

>You don't have the knowledge to know what John Doe feels he should spend his money on
Using statistics on his demographic, social status and overall profile we can actually infer a lot of what he likes. You don't know what marketing agencies are capable of right now in the age of big data.

Used to think it was cool, but then I studied economics and now I'm a post-keynesian

Libertarianism ftw

Blanchard rules the econ school right now. He will get the Nobel sooner or later.

Its a fucking meme

t. somebody doing Honours for Economics at the best University in this country.

>Melbourne
>relevant

>If we take in our hand any volume; of divinity or school metaphysics, for instance; let us ask, Does it contain any abstract reasoning concerning quantity or number? No. Does it contain any experimental reasoning concerning matter of fact and existence? No. Commit it then to the flames: for it can contain nothing but sophistry and illusion.

Russia could be so damn wealthy if you had a true free market and few regulations

>Sup Forums choosing a Jewish school over Aryan Keynes

You clearly don't have a degree and are super gullible. Quit reading Freddy Hayek and make up your own conclusions. Anyone who knows anything about economics understands left-wing policies work better. You are clearly stupid.

>Anyone who knows anything about economics understands left-wing policies work better

>American lecturing an Australian about Australia

Completely shit and highly Jewish.

It is, but it is also amazing and worth it

You're a bad troll, enjoy your ban

stfu shit

>American leacturing berger on America.

Oh Canada

>menger
>jewish

My sides